Secret Weapon

♛ BaekSoo Cafe ♥♥/CLOSED; SEMI-HIATUS/

 

Title: Secret Weapon

Characters: Baeksoo

Words count: 851 words

Summary: Baeksoo played a game to determine who loves who more

 


 

 

He had been staring at his boyfriend for a while now but he had no intention to wake him up because his sleeping boyfriend looked so cute in his sleep that it was hard not to stare at it.

" Uhmm..delicious." His boyfriend mumbled. He raised an eyebrow and scooted his ear closer to his boyfriend to hear what he said.

" Mmhh..more." Is he having a wet dream? It happened that the next thing his boyfriend mumbled, the question of his was answered immediately.

" Cupcakes..I love cupcakes." He mentally facepalmed himself and blushed a little for thinking dirty of his boyfriend. He stared at his small boyfriend for the last time before he opted to take a shower. He carefully hop off from the bed not wanting to wake the smaller up.

" Hyunnie~" The smaller hoarsely called his name." Where are you going?"

"Morning, Kyunggie~" Baekhyun greeted the smaller and sat on the side of the bed.

" I'm just going to take a shower. Why? Do you want to join me?" Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows and Kyungsoo shook his head while pouting.

He pulled Baekhyun closed to him and nuzzled his nose on Baekhyun's chest. Baekhyun eyed the smaller male's action.

" I'd love to join you but can we just cuddle now?" Kyungsoo gave his best cute innocent face to Baekhyun and Baekhyun can only gave into it.

There's no way he can win over that.

Being a submissive male in the relationship, Kyungsoo loved the way Baekhyun cared for him. He hummed happily his boyfriend before he patted the seat beside him, motioning Baekhyun to come over. The elder of the two gladly climbed into the bed and laid himself beside the petite male. Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo's waist and pulled him closer to him. Kyungsoo head rested comfortably on Baekhyun shoulder while a hand placed on Baekhyun's chest. Kyungsoo rubbed on his boyfriend's chest in circle and hummed a random song.

"You sound so happy now, Kyunggie. What's on your mind? Hmm?" Baekhyun asked and kissed on the smaller crown.

" Nothing, Hyunnie. It's just I feel so lucky to have you in my life. And I just really, really love you that I don't think I want somebody else if it's not you." He replied and hugged Baekhyun even tighter.

Baekhyun cooed at his boyfriend sweet words. He pinched the smaller's cheeks. "

"But you do know that I love you more, right?" 

"No, I love you more."

" Na-uh, Kyunggie. I love you more."

They kept on arguing who loves who more and neither of them want to give up. Truthfully, they always argued about this almost every morning that it became a routine for them and he only way for the argue to calm down was playing a staring game. The winner would claim himself as the one who love the other more. And,, another thing was Kyungsoo never, repeated, never won any in the previous games. He determined to win this time.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo attached their forehead and closed their eyes. On the count of three, they opened their eyes and stared at each other.

The smaller male held his gaze firmly but after a minute, his heart can't take it anymore. Baekhyun's gaze was far more intense than he was. It filled with love and passion but more stronger with a tenderly look on his face. Because Kyungsoo thought his heart would be exploded any seconds, he pulled away.

What just had happened to his determination .

The elder laughed heartily at flustered Kyungsoo and exclaimed his win over Kyugsoo.

" No fair. Why do you always win?" Kyungsoo pouted cutely though he was sad and mad that he didn't win it. Baekhyun pulled his pouting boyfriend in his embrace before he kissed the pouting lips away.

" Because I'm fabulous." He joked and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and tried to pull away from Baekhyun, but the elder just held him even tighter.

" Do my baby Kyunggie want to know my secret weapon to win the game?" Kyungsoo looked at him and nodded eagerly. If he knows the secret, he'll win it after this.

" Because I can never have enough of my lover's face and just by looking at my love, my heart feels warm like right now. I could not help myself to stare. Moreover, it is too adorable and cute." He said in a calm tone.

On the other side, Kyungsoo could feel the butterflies in his belly and a blush crept onto his cheeks.

He was the reason Baekhyun always win the staring game. Baekhyun did or does love him more.

" But, sweetykyunggie. I know we both love each other as equals it's just my way to show you my affection." Kyungsoo averted his eyes from Baekhyun and mumbled something about,' Idiot! Don't make my heart sick. I need it to live so I can see you again'  

It sounded stupid to Baekhyun but Kyungsoo was more adorable that way. They snuggled themselves with each other and off their morning with a happy Baekhyun and blushing Kyungsoo.

 

Baeksoo

 


 

 

How's it? I don't know if its fluffy or cheesy enough, please forgive me, JunHyun~ ;-;

Please correct me if there was a spell mistakes. I'm so sleepy that idk if I overlooked when I proofread it.

Love you guys and thanks for suscribe^^