Enemy

♛ BaekSoo Cafe ♥♥/CLOSED; SEMI-HIATUS/

Title: Enemy

Word counts: 753 words

Summary:y baeksoo??

 


 

 

Kyungsoo was walking towards his locker and saw a familiar figure leaning on his locker. He made a face and scoffed.

Urghh! Byun Liner Baekhyun!

“ Yah! What are you doing here?” He rudely asked. Baekhyun smirked his infamous smirk to him.

“ Good morning to you too, owl-boy.” Kyungsoo’s eyes widened at the name.

” Oohh~ it’s coming out. The owl eyes of yours.” Kyungsoo gasped and glared at him. He pushed the diva boy away from his locker.

“ Quit it, bacon before I seriously eat you alive!” Kyungsoo spat while picking a book from his locker.

“ That’ll be interesting. Will you cook me first? You don’t want to eat me raw or do you want too?” Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows and Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

Before he left him he said,” On second thought, maybe I’ll feed you to the dogs.”

Baekhyun chuckled. Yeah, he’s not Kyungsoo’s friend nor cousin or whatnot. The word ‘enemy’ would suit him better because it’s kind of true.

They both would always compete in any ways-except for the physical fighting- such as who would get the spot to sing solo on the school festival or who receive more chocolates on Valentine’s Day. It was a healthy competition or not, because Baekhyun would always won and Kyungsoo suspected him cheating which Kyungsoo himself didn’t have any prove on that.

To Baekhyun, picking on Kyungsoo was an enjoyable event for him. Unlike Baekhyun, Kyungsoo felt bothered by it because he hated Baekhyun for an unknown reason. Since the first time he set his eyes on the diva boy, his divaness just annoyed Kyungsoo too much.

Why the heck everyone adored him? Why Kyungsoo can’t beat him in anything and why he felt so hateful to see Baekhyun surrounded by girls most of times? He didn’t even have the answers to his own questions.

 

-♥BAEKSOO♥- 

It was P.E subject and Kyungsoo was being so competitive to beat Baekhyun on a volley ball game hurt himself.

“ I never know you can be this clumsy and weak.” Baekhyun as he helped Kyungsoo to the nurse. Kyungsoo groaned inwardly. He cursed himself that he was willing his enemy to help him. Well, it was Baekhyun who was voluntarily offered himself to help him at the first place. He even wondered why Baekhyun wanted to help him.

“ Shut up! And why the heck did you help me?” He asked with a frown on his face.

“ Duh, of course it’s because I want to skip class. What else?” Baekhyun gave Kyungsoo a ‘don’t-you-know-me’ look. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

He pushed Baekhyun away from him and tried to walk by himself to the nurse. Baekhyun just stared at the helpless boy in front of him and soon, a playful smile painted his face. He followed behind Kyungsoo.

The injured boy noticed that his ‘enemy’ was trailing behind him but he tried to ignore it. But, the mischievous smile that hung on his lips made Kyungsoo annoyed.

“ Yah! Stop following me!” shouted him.

“ Are you sulking?” A sudden question came from Baekhyun surprised him.” Why should I be sulking? “

“ Because you may think that actually I might want to help you because I like you and then I said to you that I just wanted to skip class.” Baekhyun casually said. Kyungsoo’s eyes widened.

 

What.The.Hell.

He felt the urge to hit Baekhyun on the head but as soon as he wanted to do it, being the injured person, he tripped over on his leg. Kyungsoo closed his eyes but when he felt nothing hard on his body instead warmth radiated to him, he opened his eyes only to see Baekhyun’s face so close to him. He shrieked out and pulled away. And that’s where he really did fall.

Watching the whole scene in front of his eyes, Baekhyun could not but laughed so obnoxiously and like always, it annoyed the hell out of Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo cursed under his breath while rubbing on his that hit hard on the floor just now.

“ you, y bacon!” He hissed. Baekhyun suppressed a laugh and helped Kyungsoo up.

“ Yeah, yeah. You could rephrase it better by saying,’ Help me up and go to the nurse’ instead.” Kyungsoo wanted to protest but he was cut off when Baekhyun already lifted him up and piggy-back him. According to his ‘enemy’, it was faster this way.

I really hate this badass but I guess I know why I can’t win him. Silly me.

-♥BAEKSOO♥-

I'm so sorry for not updating for who knows how long it is. As I've said I might get busy and yes I am. I have to adapt with my college's new environment. And WiFi line was not too strong. I can only read and comment in aff. But I just want to notice all of you. I'll be break from my uninformed hiatus on 8 Nov. From there I'd update daily. Start from Monday which is 10 Nov. Please bear with me./deep bow/ 

And here is the y baeksoo? Idk. But I can promise there's more for this chapter. I've wrote it long ago when you requested dumBacon. But yeah, I've lost the original post. Really sorry. Wait for my comeback and I'll make up to you all. While I'm still on hiatus feel free to request. Ilysm.