Forgive Me

♛ BaekSoo Cafe ♥♥/CLOSED; SEMI-HIATUS/

 

Title: Forgive Me

Pairing: Baeksoo

Words count: 1, 218 words

Settings: around MAMA's era, maybe? idk

For: Leiisoo

 


 

Kyungsoo sighed. Today was really tired for him. Not just tired but also a distressed day for him. He only wished to get a peaceful rest without anyone bothered him.

Well, he only wished that. No one ever said that his wish would come true especially when a certain person named Byun Baekhyun existed in his life.

Just when he was about to closed his eyes and took short nap, he felt something poked his cheeks. Kyungsoo groaned and turned his body to the right, still with his eyes closed. But, someone kept poking on his beautiful face that it irritated him. Kyungsoo tried to suppress his anger.

But when the poking his face thingy didn't stop at any seconds, he fluttered opened his eyes only to be greeted by a really scary and bloody mask. Kyungsoo shrieked.

He knew it too well that it was just a mask, but it didn't make any difference because he hated scary things. He ing hated it.

Kyungsoo could hear a faint laugh from behind the mask. He did not plan to cry, but he did. The tears just flowed out from his eyes unconsciously. 

The person who wore the mask stopped laughing when a sob escaped from Kyungsoo's mouth. He got rid the mask and went to the crying boy.

" S-soo, why are you crying?" He reached the smaller boy and patteed his back softly.

Hearing the prankster's voice, somehow Kyungsoo felt mad. He wiped his tears away and pushed the prankster's hand off him. Kyungsoo stared at him with a venomous glare.

" Byun ing Baekhyun! Can't you see that I tried to sleep?!" He yelled.

Baekhun was taken aback when Kyungsoo yelled at him. Kyungsoo never yelled at him.

Never.

" W-well, I know. I just--"

" You just what?! Urghh! I was tired, Baekhyun. Why can't you leave me alone?! You always teased me all the time. Just today, I only want to rest in peace without you pulling a prank on me." Kyungsoo cut him off.

" Yeah, I-I know but--"

" What?! And you know I hate scary things. Why the hell did you scare me off like that?"

Baekhyun shrinked at the smaller's burst out. He knew Kyungsoo had been a rough day today when the vocal trainer kind of shouted at him at practice, so he decided to make Kyungsoo smile. He did know the smaller hateed scary things but he thought Kyungsoo would just nag at him for scaring him. He did not see a crying and yelling Kyungsoo coming when he planned it.

Kyungsoo tried to calm his ragging breath because of his anger, but he couldn't seem to do it when Baekhyun just stared down at the floor and said nothing.

" Get out." Baekhyun raised his eyebrows at Kyungsoo." Get out. Seeing you make me feel angrier. Please, just get out."

The elder obliged. He didn't want to make Kyungsoo felt angrier at him but then something that Kyungsoo said made him bubbling with anger.

" I never thought you can be this thoughtless."

Thoughtless? He, Byun Baekhyun is thoughtless?

He turned to face Kyungsoo again but now with an angry expression.

" I am not a thoughtless person.You are." He pointed to the smaller." Not just that, you are also an ungrateful person. I just want to cheer you up. Yeah, maybe I took it a little too far, but you don't have to say that I am a thoughtless person because I dont think so."

He paused.

" You are right. I will get out from here and I.will.never.speak.to.you.again. You don't want me to bother you again,right? Fine. I'll just do that." He threw the mask he was holding on the floor and huffed with anger before stepping out from the room.

Kyungsoo was lost at words. A pang of guilt slowly invaded his heart. 

This will be a long fight with Baekhyun.

 

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

 

It had been a week after they fought. Suho tried to make  them both reconciled but none of the two vocalists did that. They were too ego to say the 'sorry' word.

Kyungsoo knew he should be the one who seek the forgiveness first, but he never did that. In their relationship, whenever they fought, it always had been Baekhyun who the first person to say sorry. Even when it wasn't Baekhyun's fault, he always took the first step.

Not only Baekhyun hadn't say sorry yet to the younger, but it had passed a week since the event ocurred. They always made up within three days. Kyungsoo felt anxious.

He already missed the cheeky and bubbly elder. He missed his teasing, his prank on him and everything about Baekhyun. The elder always took breakfast late because he wanted to avoid him and even when vocal practice, Baekhyun would always converse with the leader though the leader would try to make them both talk to each other. And Baekhyun would always talk to Chanyeol and the two maknae during dance practice.

Kyungsoo felt so weak without Baekhyun's around him.

 

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

 

Baekhyun noticed the guiltiness look on the younger face whenever he took a glance to him. He missed the younger too, but he felt that if he said sorry first to him, Kyungsoo would not forgive him. He kind of shouted at Kyungsoo a bit harsh that day. At least to him, it was harsh. As he mentioned, Kyungsoo never shouted at him before and so did he.

A week without teasing the younger did make Baekhyun missed him. 

Maybe I should say sorry to him. I missed him so much.

The dance practice had over and Baekhyun thought of having a shower first before he headed to see Kyungsoo and apologized. He turned the door's knob of his shared room with Chanyeol and was shocked to see the same mask he wore when he tried to make Kyungsoo scared.

" Boo!" 

It was Kyungsoo's.

" This scary ghost want to say sorry." His voice sounded a bit shaky. Maybe it was because Kyungsoo still felt scared of scary things. Wearing a ghost mask was a big achievement for him.

" Will you forgive this scary ghost?"

Kyungsoo said sorry. He actually said sorry first to Baekhyun for the first time and Baekhyun can't feel more than happy to hear that. He took off the mask from the younger.

His face was red with tears b on his eyes.

" Forgive me, please?" said Kyungsoo with a pleading tone.

Baekhyun smiled tenderly at the younger while his thumb caressed his cheeks. He later pulled Kyungsoo to his embrace and hugged him.

Kyungsoo simultaneously hugged the elder back. He missed this moment. The moment where Kyungsoo knew that Baekhyun and him were fine and okay. They both stayed like that not until Chanyeol shouted over to Suho.

" Hyung, they had made up."

" About time."

" Hah! Oh Sehun, you're so owing me ten bucks!" Kai said smirking.

" Kyungsoo hyung! Baekhyun hyung! Can't you prolonged your fight until tomorrow and cancel the make up just now? I hate losing to Kai." Sehun whined.

Both Kyungsoo and Baekhyun chuckled. As much as they wanted to help the maknae, they didn't want to prolong their fight. Maybe next time.

Maybe.

 


 

Oh gosh! What have I wrote? It felt crappy. Sorry for the mistakes or whatever. Enjoy reading^^ 

I hope I don't dissapoint you, Leiisoo~ ;A;