Feign

♛ BaekSoo Cafe ♥♥/CLOSED; SEMI-HIATUS/

Title:Feign
Pairing:baeksoo, chansoo, kaisoo?sekai?
Words count:1, 463 words
Summary:jealous baek and crazy!soo 

 


 

Gasp.

He can’t believe his ears. Thank God he didn’t see the scene. If not he didn’t know what will happen to that Park Dumb Chanyeol.

Baekhyun squished his petite member’s cheeks and started on ranting. Like, why did you let him do that? Or if he does it again, call me and I’ll castrate him. Just you see.

“Stop it, Baekhyun. He’s just playing with me.Well, I don’t think he would be that annoying.” Kyungsoo said and this made Baekhyun gasped more.

Thinking back of their previous spent time during overdose era, Kyungsoo and that freaky giant were  always together with Kyungsoo. The memories of seeing them together made Baekhyun out of breath. He looked into the smaller eyes and grabbed him by his arms.

“No,Soo. Listen to me. Don’t get too close with him or I’ll get jealous.”

“Why would—“

“Just don’t.”

 Kyungsoo never understood why in the world Baekhyun would get jealous of him and Chanyeol but he just nodded. Not that he took it seriously because well, in every concert of The Lost Planet, you could see chansoo everywhere.

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

Junmyeon tried to calm Baekhyun down but he really can’t because right now his body was shaking violently because of the latter. Until a few small sobbing and groaning with a little threat to the leader Junmyeon quoted ‘ If you don’t do something I’ll let your dark secret out!!’

And to say that he scared of the threat would be a lie because really, he’s a nice exemplary citizen and a sensible adult and many more. So, he shrugged it off and struggled to stop Baekhyun from shaking his body again. And luckily he managed it.

“Baekhyun, I really care about you and would do something if I can but in this case. It is you who should do something. You know that Chanyeol did that because I told him too. Well, it—“

“WHAT?! Hyung, why would you do that? You should have asked me. And why the hell you told that ing—hmmn” Junmyeon cupped his mouth and glared at him.

“Languange, young man and please it just happened because Chanyeol was there. After all, what’s the harm? And if you still not feeling satisfied why don’t you say to Kyungsoo that you like him. He’ll be flattered to hear that.”

He let of his hand on Baekhyun’s mouth and Baekhyun’s jaws dropped and seemed to find words to say.

“Not that I didn’t know you’ve been ogling and spacing out thinking about him. I’m a leader for many reasons, you know.”

Heat quickly took place on Baekhyun’s cheeks because his leader already knows about his secret crush on Kyungsoo.

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

Swaying his body side to side, Kyungsoo quietly humming a song while making a cup of coffee. Then, a pair of arm sneaked around his waist and a head resting on his shoulder. He turned around to see Jongin closing his eyes and it made Kyungsoo chuckled because of his dongsaeng’s cuteness. He ruffled Jongin’s hair.

“Hey, sleepyhead.”

Jongin just lazily replied and hug Kyungsoo closer from the back not until someone saw it and widened his eyes at that.

“Yah! Kim Jongin! Let go of Kyungsoo!”

The said man remained unmoved because he’s just so lazy. After all, why he should let go of his favorite and kind hyung. Out of sudden, his body was pushed from Kyungsoo and he fell on the floor on his .

He hissed in pain and shooting daggers at the smirking Chanyeol. Sehun who was watching the whole scene just now shaking his head and sighed. He walked away from there and Jongin immediately stood up and trailed behind the maknae.

The panic on his face didn’t go unnoticed by Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.

“Do you think Sehun would be mad at me, Chanyeol?” asked Kyungsoo.

Chanyeol slung his arm around the smaller shoulder and flashed his toothy grin. He nuzzled his cheek to Kyungsoo’s.

“Of course not, Kyunggie~ Why would he?”

“But I think someone will be mad at you, Chanyeol.” Suddenly, they heard Junmyeon’s voice and saw him walked out from Baekhyun’s shared room.

Chanyeol wanted to ask who is the person when a flushed red Baekhyun’s trailed behind the leader. When Baekhyun turned around to see with whom the leader talked to, he felt his world crumbling and falling apart-in his mind only-because he only widened his eyes in reality. He abruptly walked toward the fuc-freaking giant and the cute smaller vocalist to just glare at the giant.

Then, he turned to see his beloved ones.

“Kyung, didn’t I tell you not to be so closed to this person beside you,” Baekhyun whispered not so subtly.

The smaller was about to retort when Chanyeol interrupted.

“What the hell are you talking about you dwarf! “ Chanyeol sneered and quickly added,”It’s not you, Kyunggie!”

Kyungsoo sighed and didn’t bother to reply the taller anymore because once the both of the beagle line arguing, he got no fat chance to say anything. He peacefully made his way out from the event but his wrist got caught by Baekhyun’s as his other wrist got caught by Chanyeol’s.

“Who will you choose? Me or Baekhyun?” asked Chanyeol and it made Kyungsoo confused with the sudden question.

He looked at them both and thought that they were joking on him only to see a serious face plastered on both of them. His eyebrows creased into a frown.

“Hurry up,Kyung!” Baekhyun rushed him.

Still confused as why those both were asking him a really weird question he just opted to think who he will choose and when he done thinking he sported a smile.

Mentally Baekhyun and Chanyeol turned into a pile of goo seeing that smile.

Later, one of their hearts was shattered while the other one was beating happily.

 

-♥BAEKSSOO♥-

 

His world just brightly shone when Kyungsoo chose him. He really could not believe he won over the other thinking that maybe Kyungsoo might like the other. He continuously smiling and grinning stupidly at Kyungsoo. Can’t this day get any better?

“Hey, Baek. Quit it! Stop staring at me like that! You made me feel embarrassed.” Kyungsoo hide is flushed face behind his palms.

“Aww~ That’s so cute Kyung~” he squealed.

Kyungsoo hit him hard afterwards because he hated when people called him cute. Can’t they see how manly he is?

Baekhyun groaned but he still felt so happy so he didn’t mind getting hit by the smaller. When he asked Kyungsoo why he chose him Kyungsoo said,”I just miss you.”

Then, it was Kyungsoo’s turn to ask. He asked why he had to choose between him and Chanyeol and whether it was necessary. Baekhyun wasted no time saying it was important to him and Chanyeol and Kyungsoo need not to know the reason behind it.

“Really? But I want to know~”he whined but Baekhyun sternly said no. Kyungsoo reluctantly gave up and asked more,”So, did you remember when you said to me that you’ll get jealous if I am with Chanyeol?”

Baekhyun stared at him with a shocked face. He tried to make an audible sound but he could not as his face got very warm. Kyungsoo stared at him back with his innocent eyes and nudged Baekhyun to say something. When Baekhyun still did not say anything, Kyungsoo leaned to him and said in a small voice.

“Perhaps, do you like me Baek?”

It was the last blow when Baekhyun fainted on the spot. And Kyungsoo can only smile.

“Hyung~ please help me—oh. You’ve told him, haven’t you?”

Kyungsoo nodded and motioned his dongsaeng to come towards him. He asked the younger to help him to pick Baekhyun up to his bed as he knew he can’t afford to carry the latter alone. When they have done tucking Baekhyun under his blanket they went to somewhere else secluded from the members.

“You’ve got to help me. He’s jealous again. At you.”

The older cooed at the younger and his love problem.

“You just have to avoid me, that’s all. Sehun really dislike me you know because of you, twerp but I enjoyed seeing him in that state.” He smirked because oh- how he loved seeing the maknae glared at him.

Jongin pouted but he nodded his head, understanding what his hyung meant by.

“You’re right but I can’t help myself being so close to you. I love to see that two hyungs getting jealous too, you know. We both are weird.” Kyungsoo could not agree more.

The latter then shooed Jongin away to persuade his jealous lover. While in his mind, he was plotting to make Chanyeol jealous this time. Chuckling, he made his way to snuggle with Baekhyun. After all, he also likes Baekhyun. And also Chanyeol.

 


 a/n: what have I done?!! it turns out into this.lol. idk what will you think of knditksbh but oh well, enjoy~ 
ps:please forgive me for any mistakes. It's early update bc I'm afraid I'm busy tomorrow.and actually, I referred to the scene that baek saw in the beginning of this chapter was when they performed xoxo. you know that moment right??and because I think this jealous!baek chapter is weirdXD I'll attempt it again in the near future.