27.

Kiss Me Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I haven’t seen Ae Rin for awhile.” Chanyeol said as he sat with the others who were already eating their food. Baekhyun sighed, “She’s been out of it. She stares blankly at class.”

“How has she been?” Kyungsoo looked at Jin Ae. “I honestly don’t know. She hasn’t been talking to me these days. I only see her in the morning, during meals, and that’s about it. She only talks to me when she needs something.”

“This is all their fault.” Baekhyun glared at the other end of the table where both friends, Jongin and Sehun were sitting and quietly eating their food, “If it wasn’t for you both, she would be here right now sitting with us and making us smile and laugh.”

“Don’t I make you guys smile and laugh?” Chanyeol asked. “Aside from you.” Baekhyun said. “Give her time to think, guys.” Joonmyeon spoke up, “Her mind is all messed up right now.”

“You know she can’t handle confessions well, Sehun. Why’d you have to confess to her?” Baekhyun said, ignoring Joonmyeon. “What do you expect me to do? Like her for I don’t know how long and never tell her how I feel? It’s not my fault she’s not good in handling confessions.” Sehun didn’t bother looking at Baekhyun. “It’s not that. What Baek’s trying to say is that, you should have told her your feelings at a different time, you know when maybe she rejects Jongin.” Kyungsoo whispered. “I can hear you.” Jongin shot him a glare. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, “But, of course, if she doesn’t reject him, which means they end up together, you can’t confess anymore and you’ll just have to move on.” He added. “You’re confusing.” Sehun looked at him. “Let’s pretend I didn’t say anything.” He sighed and went back to eating. “Do you know where she is right now?” Joonmyeon looked at Jin Ae. She shook her head, “I don’t know where she stays during lunch, I don’t even know if she eats lunch.”

Sehun and Jongin looked at each other, “Do you know where she could be?” Jongin whispered to Sehun. He shook his head, “And she’s nowhere to be found either. I looked through the classrooms for the past few days, she’s not in any class at all”

“Did you ask the students?”

“I did, they said they don’t see her around either.”

“Well, she must be somewhere in school. She attends class.”

They both sighed and wondered in their own thoughts where they could find Ae Rin. Jongin suddenly stood up. “Are you done?” Chanyeol looked at him. He nodded, “I’ll go ahead.” He immediately made his way out of the cafeteria. He walked through the hallways and went up the stairs. He looked around the classrooms, not finding Ae Rin in first floor or second floor. He looked to his right and saw a staircase; he walked up and stared at the door. “She can’t be at the rooftop, she’s afraid of heights.” He whispered to himself as he held the doorknob. He slowly twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. He looked around th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter