26.

Kiss Me Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Rin!” Kyungsoo came running up to me with his goofy smile. “Soo!” I giggled as I hugged him. “How have you been?”

“Better than ever!”

He put his arm over my shoulder, “Let’s go, let’s go~”

“Where? We’re not in the same class.”

“Who said we were going to class?”

“What?”

“Let’s go to the others.”

“Ah right.”

“Were you not going to go to them?”

“Maybe during lunch.” I said. He chuckled as I followed him through the hallways. “Riiiiiin~~~!”

“Baekhyun.” We both said as we turned around and saw Baekhyun running towards us. “Baek! I missed youuu!” I hugged him. “Little one~”

I saw Chanyeol behind him, “Giant Yeol~!” I jumped on his back. He laughed and carried me, “I missed you, little one~”

“I missed you too~” I said as he put me down. “We were on our way to see you guys.” Kyungsoo spoke up. “Yeol and I just came. I think the others are here already though. Where’s Jin Ae?” Baekhyun looked at me. “Jin Ae? Probably with Joonmyeon already.”

We all laughed at how we can see that the two have interest for each other, maybe they’re even dating already. I followed the boys as they looked around for the others. Out of nowhere, my head had me thinking about Sehun. “Guys.” I said, “Do you know who Sehun likes or if he likes someone?”

“Sehunnie? No.” Baekhyun replied, “Oh, but he did tell us that he does like someone. He wouldn’t mention who.”

I looked at him, shocked, “He’s interested at someone at the moment?”

They all nodded, “He didn’t tell you?” Kyungsoo asked. I shook my head and looked around. “What are you looking for?” Chanyeol asked.

“Actually, it’s a who.” I said. “You’re looking for Sehun now?” He asked again. I shook my head, “I’m looking for a girl who would actually be his ideal type or at least someone close to his ideal type.”

“Is it that hard to believe that Sehun has a crush?” Chanyeol laughed. I looked at him and nodded, “He didn’t even tell me who. So much for not attending school and staying with me for 3 days, even visiting me everyday and going home late. I thought we got close already.” I mumbled to myself, “Maybe I should get into trouble so that he would appear since he did say he would protect me.”

“He wasn’t sick when he was absent for 3 days?” Kyungsoo asked. I looked at him, “You guys didn’t know?”

They shook their heads. I slowly backed away, “I’ve got to go to class. Bye.” I turned around and walked away. The three caught up with me, “He was with you the whole time? He would visit you everyday?” Baekhyun asked playfully. “Huh? When did I say that?”

“Awhile ago, when you were mumbling to yourself.” He said. “N-No, I didn’t say anything.” I tried to avoid them by taking a turn in the hallway. “Your class is the other way though. Are you going to Sehun’s class?” Chanyeol stopped me before I could even enter the class. “But you definitely said something. We heard it clearly, Rin.” Baekhyun said again.

“And why would you want to get in trouble? So Sehun could protect you?” Chanyeol teased, “You want to see him, don’t you?”

“Y-Yah, you guys shouldn’t be doing this and teasing me with Sehun. Besides, if J-Jongin heard you all, his heart would break. You’re his friends.”

The three came closer to me with a smirk plastered all over their faces, “You like Sehun, don’t you?”

“N--No.”

“Why are you stuttering so much?” Kyungsoo asked with a raised brow. “It’s cold.”

“In the middle of this hot weather, it’s cold? Yeah, nice lie, Rin.” He sarcastically replied. I sighed and shot them all glare, “Just stop with this nonsense, alright? And so what if I wanted to get in trouble so Sehun could protect me? It wouldn’t matter much to him since he promised me that, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter