28.

Kiss Me Slowly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From: Sehun

Let’s go out tomorrow! ^^

 

To: Sehun

I never said I was going out with you.

 

From: Sehun

I mean as friends. :(

 

To: Sehun

Will Jongin come along?

 

From: Sehun

I thought you rejected him. >:(

 

To: Sehun

I didn’t. He rejected himself! And don’t talk about him like that!

 

From: Sehun

He’s not coming along.

 

To: Sehun

Why noooot? I thought you two were the best of friends. :>

 

From: Sehun

It’s supposed to be OUR date.

 

To: Sehun

OUR date? Are you dating Jongin? :o

 

From: Sehun

Wth. No. ._. You know when I said 'our' it meant you and me. >:(

 

To: Sehun

Sehun and Jongin. <3333 Huehuehuehuehuehue. >:D

 

 

I sighed and put my phone down. I can’t get over the fact that Jongin rejected himself in behalf of me. I feel guilty and what if I did like him? What will he do about that? As much as I’m trying to realize and see myself liking Sehun since that’s what the others are telling me to do, I just can’t. I end up thinking of Jongin.

Ding dong~ Ding dong~

I ran to door and opened it. “Hi!” Sehun waved happily. I slammed the door. He rang the doorbell once again. “Go away!” I shouted. “I will not!” He shouted back. “Then don’t. Stay out there for all I care!”

 

From: Sehun

Jongin’s with me, by the way. :|

 

I immediately opened the door and saw Jongin standing beside him, I smiled like an idiot, “Hey.”

“I heard you’re not cooperating with Sehun these days.” He chuckled. “I don’t need to cooperate with him. I don’t even want to date him. I don’t know what you were thinking that makes you think I like him.”

 He laughed and went inside, “You two are adorable together.”

I rolled my eyes and looked at him, I suddenly hugged him, “Don’t leave me with Sehunnie, please?”

He laughed once again, “Did you come to realization? Are you scared to be alone with him now because you might turn so red if you spend your time with him?” He teased. I shook my head, “What? No. I’m scared that I might end up killing him if we were left alone.”

Sehun sat on the couch and sighed, “Maybe she’s better off with you.”

“And he’s been acting weird lately. Sending me those cute kinds of text messages and clinging onto me. Even forcing me to go on a date with him.” I cringed. “I did not force you!” He defended himself. “I told him to do that.” Jongin chuckled. “You whaaaat?” I looked at him weirdly. He chuckled once again. “You’re not even the type to do that. You didn’t do that to me back then.”

He laughed, “I’m trying hard to make you two get together.” I looked at him then at Sehun who was at the couch. I pushed Jongin inside my room and locked the door. “What are you doing?” He asked as I locked the door. “Sit down.” I sighed. He sat down on the chair next to him while I saw down on the bed. I deeply sighed and looked at him, “If you told me not to push myself to you, then please, don’t push me and Sehun together. I know he likes me, but you’re not so sure I like him. Everyone says they can see it in me that I like him. Can’t you all wait ‘till I realize it myself? If I do, then you can all help him, but for now, please, stop everything you’re trying to do. It’s just stressing me out. It makes me feel like I’m being forced to be with him.”

He looked at me, “I’m trying to help you realize that it’s him you like.”

“Stop trying, stop helping. I don’t need your help.” I looked down, “The more you try to help me, the more it makes me stressed, and it also makes me think I like you.”

“You don’t like me.” He said. “Look, stop, okay? Just stop. Do you even know how I feel right now? Do you know what’s going through my mind?” I stood up, looking away from him. “I’m sorry.” He mumbled. “Do you know how it feels like being forced to like someone because everyone thinks you like him? Do you know how it feels like when two guys are going around my head? And it isn’t only in my head, but also my heart. My feelings are playing with me and I can’t do anything about it. I try to avoid the thoughts of you, the thoughts of Sehun, but I can’t. You both are stuck in my head. And…” I took a deep breath, “Do you know how it feels to love two people at the same time? To be stuck in dilemma between the two people you’ve liked for so long?”

I looked at him and sighed, “I liked you too, Jongin. I liked you and Sehun. I don’t know why I liked you both at the same time but you two have charms that I fell for. After breaking up with Dae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter