One Love

~Memory Lane Cafe ~ [Oneshot Shop] (Hiatus) [HIRING STAFF]

Soochan sat at the bar of an popular night club, sipping on a drink that a man from down the bar sent her. She had danced with him, but didn't care for him all that much, her vision was too focused on a couple across the club who seemed like they were breaking up. Soochan recognized the boy to be from her college. But wasn't exactly sure how. She watched as the girl ran crying, and the boy stretched, looking around at the girls in club as he made his way towards the bar. 
When he arrived, Soochan quickly spun around, facing the bar again, maybe if she played it off right, she could play him too. A hand touched her back, a voice close in her ear. "Hey, what's a pretty thing like you sitting here all alone?" Bingo. Just as she hoped, the boy from earlier had definitely approached her. She glanced up at the male who made himself comfortable between herself and the person on the stool next to her.
"Dancing isn't really my thing. Besides, if I did dance with you, you'd only fall for me. I'm a heartbreaker, you don't want that." Soochan spoke. Reverse psychology always worked in these kinds of situations.
The male laughed, his head falling back a bit as Soochan sent him a confused look. "You'd only break my heart? Sweetheart you must not know about me then, because you would end up the broken one."
A smirk graced Soochan's features as she realized just who he was. "You must be Kibum."
"Oh? You have heard of me? Then, since you know my name, let me know yours." 
"Soochan."
"Soochan." Kibum reiterated her name to himself, letting the sounds roll off his tongue. They watched each other for a few more moments before either of them spoke up.
"It's beginning to get boring here, so I'm going to go. Maybe I'll see you around?" Soochan stated more than asked. Kibum nodded anyway, "Maybe."
The next week few weeks rolled by fairly quickly. Every few days, the pair would meet eachother at the club or see eachother in the halls at school. They would talk about some things, mostly about who all they have dated and how they broke their hearts. 
Soochan, after about two weeks, started feeling this strange ping in her chest every time Kibum would talk about all the girls he's dated and how he hurt them, and a fluttery feeling in the pit of her stomach whenever he would smile. But things like that only happened when someone liked another person and was jealous of the person that was dating or close to the one they liked. Soochan definitely did not like Kibum though. Right? She couldn't. Not only did she have a reputation to uphold, but what if he upheld his reputation with her? Heartbreak was something she only dished out. 
Two months had passed since they first met each other, and the feelings Soochan was having for him were too much for her to handle. She couldn't be around him anymore or she just might break and confess to him. The next time Soochan went to the club, she saw kibum sitting at their usual spot at the bar, and knew that he had spotted her. Kibu, waved her over to him, but she simply averted her eyes and went out onto the dance floor, dancing in between a group of guys. She promised herself she was going to stop these feelings, even if it meant completely avoiding him.
Kibum brushed it off, although he was upset, as her playing another man. But it killed him nonetheless.
The next day at school, he found her flirting with a boy from the baseball team. And the next time at the club she continued to dance with random guys. This cycle continued to happen day after day until kibum could no longer take it. It was breaking him down to think she was avoiding him to dance and flirt with men that could never compare to him.
When kibum saw her the next night at the club, he didn't bother to get rejected by waving her over. He kept his eye on her, dancing through the club until he reached her. Without a seconds notice, he grasped her wrist and began to drag towards the exit. His heartache was ending tonight.
"Kibum!" Soochan shouted, trying desperately to get his hand off of her. She didn't want to be confronted! All she wanted was to forget him! "Kibum let go!" She shouted again, earning a few stares from some surrounding people.
It wasn't until they were outside of the club and down a small back alley that he stopped, leaning her against the wall and standing in front of her. Kibum dropped her wrist and placed his hands on either side of her.
"Why are you avoiding me?" He questioned softly.
"I don't know what you're talking about." Soochan's reply was cold.
"You have been avoiding me day after day! In the club, at school. Did you play me or something?" Kibum exploded.
The girl's frame winced and she shook her head. "I didn't play you! You were going to play me!"
"Why would I play you?" His voice dropped in confusion.
"I don't know, because you've played so many girls before?"
"I would never play you Soochan. I like you too much and for too long to do that. I have never felt this way about anyone but you..." Kibum dropped his eyes from hers to the ground.
"A-are you...confessing?" Soochan stuttered. She was responded with a nod of his head. Without a second thought, she cupped his cheeks, making him look at her, and kissed him on the lips.
"My first kiss..." Kibum whispered to himself when she pulled away.
"I feel the same about you. That's why I gave you my first kiss as well"

----

Annyeong! Here is your request chingu!

As you may have noticed, I am a new one shot writer.

So, as for my first oneshot at this shop, I hope you enjoy it! c: