SHINee - Replay (Part 1)

~Memory Lane Cafe ~ [Oneshot Shop] (Hiatus) [HIRING STAFF]

 

Replay by SHINee

Requested by: JKcashluv5

.....................................................................................................

 

 

Taemin’s POV

“Noona! I’m here....” I said as I walked into ____ cafe’. Jaekyung Noona looked up from the counter and smiled “Oh! Taemin-ah you’re here already!”. “Yeah... Here I am in the flesh, the one and only... Lee Taemin” I replied in a sarcastic tone. “Yes, I can see that! You’re so cute like always” she pinched my cheeks. I quickly looked the other way cause I didn’t want anyone to see me blushing.

Well it’s my secret that I shared with my hyungs.. Yes! I, Lee Taemin have a crush on my childhood friend, Kim Jaekyung noona.  Well I can say that I LOVE her. I had have a crush on her since the first time we me.. You can say ‘love at first sight’.

It was 8 years ago.... I was 10 and noona was 11. I was searching a book in the library when I saw her with those thick glasses studying alone. I was walking by when she looked up and greeted me with her warm smile. I was so mesmerised by her beauty and kindness. We became friends instantly and that was the beginning of our beautiful friendship.

I am actually very shy to tell her my feelings that why am still her favourite dongseng. Well that better than nothing, that’s what my hyungs told me.

“Taemin-ah hurry up.. My shifts done.. Let’s go!’ noona was already at the door. “Ne! I’m coming!” I hurriedly grabbed my bag and rushed towards the door. ‘Noona! How I wished you knew what I fell’..........

 

Jaekyung’s POV

“Noona! Wait up!!!!!!!!!” I heard Taemin yelled  “Hurry up! That’s what you get for daydreaming!” I answered. “No fair” he frowned as I stopped so he can catch up. “Yah! How is that unfair! You’re still the childish Taeminnie that I know.” He pouted and his eyebrows were almost in one line ‘Hahaha.... So cute’ I chuckled.

“What’s so funny?” he tilted his head a little “Aigoo! Why are you so cute dongseng-ah!” .. “It’s because I..... am Lee Taemin!” he laughed arrogantly  “so much for complimenting you”

“Noona?” I was just waiting for him to continue “I’ve been wanting to say this to you for a long time...” he was just looking to the pavement which made me wonder why “What is it Taeminnie?”  “Umm.... I.... l-l-lik” but.....

 

 

Soni siryeowa sarangui gieogi chagapge dagawa
Aryeoonda ijeneun deo isang neoreul bujeonghago sipji anheun nareul algo itjiman
Gakkai inneun neol saranghal su eomneungeol algo itgie
Nal barabol su eomneun neol gidarimi neomu himdeureo
Ijen gyeondil su eobseo irwojil su eopgie

(Onew- The name I loved)

“Wait a sec.” I said to Taemin so he could stop walking and talking for a minute and he did..

(Telephone Conversation)

“Yeoboseyo?”

 “....” no answer

“Yeoboseyo? Who is this?”

“Hello... This is.... Kim Junsu,” He was hesitating  

“Ouh, Junsu-shi.....”

“Ne. Um.... Can I ask you something?”

“Sure. What is it?”

“Would You..... umm... maybe...”

‘Huh? What is he trying to say here?’ I was very curious.

“Meet me... somewhere?”

“Yeah, Sure!” OMG....... is he asking me on a date. I felt my cheeks getting hotter

“Can you meet me at the park tomorrow evening, around 6?”

“Sure, I would love to!”

“So see you tomorrow then! Bye”

“Ne! Bye”

(End of telephone conversation)

As I was walking, I saw Taemin looking at me with an unreadable expression. “Noona, who was that on the phone just now?” Taemin asked suddenly “Ouh just a friend of mine” he mouthed an ‘O’ as I answered

 

Junsu’s POV

This is GREAT! I finally got the guts to confess to my crush! I thought I was going to faint cause of how hard my heart was beating... silly me. I’m soooo happy that she agreed to see me. I grabbed my phone to call my best friend, Changmin.

(Phone Conversation)

“Hey! Guess What?”

“Could you at least say hello!” he was very irritated’

“Sorry! Annyeong!”

“What is it!” he was calm now

“I got a date with...” not continuing my sentence

“OMG! Did you get a date with a very pretty stranger?”

“Aniyo! It’s Kim Jaekyung, SILLY”

“Ouh! Congrats!”

“I know you are.... Bye” I hung up on Him.... Wow that’s a first.

(End of Phone Conversation)

Now let’s go to the mall.. I’ll think about buying her presents and flowers But I am tired.. Well I’ll go tomorrow afternoon then.

(Tomorrow morning)

Wah! I’m so happy.. I’m gonna ask my love out! Ouh better get ready...

(at the mall)

I saw a bouquet or red roses in front of a flower shop ‘I hope she’ll accept these roses’ as I was paying for them. “Are you going to give this to your girlfriend?” the ajumma at the counter asked me. “Ani! I’m going to my long time crush today!” I felt that I was blushing as I said this. “I hope you’ll succeed” the ajumma smiled and encouraged me. “Ne! Kamsahamnida!” I said as I walked out of the shop.

 

Jaekyung’s POV

‘Yahoo... I’m gonna have a date with Junsu-shi but he didn’t say it was a date’ I frowned at the thought. ‘Omo! I am not ready. What time is it?’ I looked at the clock and it was 5 p.m. Oh NO!!!!! I’m gonna be late!!! I hurried up to my room to get ready

I walked out of my room wearing my favourite outfit. I tied my hair in to a ponytail and went out of a door as I was late. I hope I am not too late. I was running to the park.

When I was at the park I saw Junsu-shi sitting on the bench. I came up to him “Annyeong! Junsu-shi” I greeted with a big smile. “ Annyeong! You’re here already?” “Ouh were you waiting so long?” I felt embarrassed “ Aniyo!” I was very relived.

We started to talk about many thing suddenly..

“Jaekyung-ah can I ask you something” he was staring to the lake in front of us “sure” he suddenly went down on one knee and holding a bouquet of red roses. “Kim Jaekyung. Will you be my girlfriend?” He was slightly blushing and I there was a moment of silent from both of us “umm..... Sure” I was trembling cause I was nervous. He got up and hugged me tightly “Thank you” he whispered to me. “You’re welcome, Junsu-shi” I felt like crying  “ No.. It’s oppa from now on, OPPA” He spelled out. “Ne....O-pp-a” I was stuttering.

This is the best day of my life well besides my birthday but I felt like I was soaring in the air.

 

Taemin’s POV

“Hyung! Get your feet off the table” I shouted to Jonghyun Hyung, we were hanging out in my room. I was reading a book while suddenly they came barging in my room and here we are doing.... I don’t know what. Minho Hyung was asking me questions; Key Hyung was in the kitchen I guess since he’s the ‘Omma’ amongst us. Jonghyun Hyung was on the laptop and Onew hyung was eating chicken... This is not a surprise.

“Here’s some kimchi fried rice” Key hyung came in bringing a lot of fried rice into the living room. “Why do I feel so nervous, hyung?” I asked Minho hyung quietly “Maybe you’re lovesick?” he teased me a bit too loud “Yah! Is our baby maknae really lovesick?” the other hyungs said with eyes wide open. I felt that I blushed HARDLY. “Awww... my son is blushing!” Key hyung squealed pinching my cheeks “YAH! Who said I was your son?” “I did” I just rolled my eyes.

Just then....

Noona neomu yeppeoseo, namja deuri gaman andwo
heundeulli neun geunyeo ye maeum, sashil algo isseo
geunyeo ege sarangeun, hansun ganye neukkim ilbbun
mwora haedo na egen salmye everything

(SHINee-Replay)

(Phone Conversation)

“Hello! Noona” I heard my hyung chuckling

“Neh, Taemin-ah”

“Noona you just called just in time.”

“Ouh, am I”

“Ne! I was just about to call you. Noona?”

“Neh?”

“Can you meet me tomorrow?”

“sure”

“KAY... Bye Noona”

(End of phone conversation)

“soo... our baby is going to have a date?” Key hyung asked with his annoying smirk. “Or better a girlfriend” Jonghyun hyung gave me his big fat smile.. ohh how I hate this moment.. I hate being teased by them!!! “You’ll have to buy me lots of chicken every time you come back from a date, ara?” this time onew hyung, the chicken maniac butted in.

“YAH!!! Stop teasing Taemin..... Can’t you see his face!...... its sooo red like a tomato... HAHAHAHA” Minho hyung burst into a long laugh and the other hyungs laughed along. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”“YAH! Hyung!! STOP LAUGHING” I shouted to make them stop, but I was wrong to do that they just laughed harder  “Did you see his face!” I heard Key hyung said in between his laughs “Yeah! I thought his face was gonna explode!” this time Minho hyung said just adding oil to my flaming heart.

“YAH! LEE JINKI! KIM JONGHYUN! KIM KIBUM! CHOI MINHO! STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!” I was shouting louder than before “YAH!! How Dare YOU” They said almost at once “HOW CAN YOU TALK LIKE THAT TO US!” Minho hyung scowled “NEVER CALL ME BY ‘THAT’ NAME!!!’ Onew hyung was referring to his real name “YOU.... LITTLE.....” Key hyung didn’t continue but the hit my head with his knuckles “WE spoil you too much” Jonghyun hyung said while glaring at me.

“mi-mi-mi-mian” I was stuttering cause they were so scary when they’re mad. “I was just...” I felt my eyes getting watery. “It’s okay... it’s just that you have never behaved like that” Onew hyung said, comforting me as the eldest amongst us

“Okay.... let’s pick an outfit for you to wear tomorrow! We’ll it is an important day” Key hyung said while heading to my room “sheesh... what a diva!” I heard Jonghyun Hyung said as I was following Key hyung Minho Hyung just chuckled.......

 

............................................................................

 

This is just part one of the oneshot...

I decided to make it into two parts cause I noticed it was so long.

I'm gonna finished the second part soon ( maybe tomorrow or friday?)

so sorry to keep you guys waiting

Sorry if it became a two shot.....

Hope you like the poster :D

if you don't like the story hope this gif can make you happy

Hope you'll enjoy reading ^^