SHINee - Replay (Part 2)

~Memory Lane Cafe ~ [Oneshot Shop] (Hiatus) [HIRING STAFF]

Taemin's POV

I was walking with Jeakyung Noona but there was a dead silence between us..  I decided to be the first to talk "so..." we both said we laughed "You first.." Noona...I just" I started nervously "What is it Taemin-ah?" She looked at mw with such big and warm eyes. "You know..." I hesitated "Uhuh.." "I've always liked to see you and I'm always happy when you smile and I'm sad when your sad or feel like crying and I want to be by your side and never leave you. I wanna make you happy for the rest of your life, never making you cry n hurt you" I felt like showing her my biggest secret, I was nervous of her reply. At last! I was able to confess.

"Um... Taemin, Whar are you trying to say?" she looked at me with seriousness in her expression and tone. "Um... All this time... I've always...always liked you" I said nervously. "HAHAHA!!!!! Taemin-ah are you joking! I like you too dongseng" she looked at me and her expression changed "Taemin, Your kidding right?" she was worried. I just kept silent " YAH!!! Tell me your kidding!!!" she sounded like she was pleading. "ANI" was all I manage to answer.

"I like you, Noona. Really" I said after I got the cofidence. She was speachless after I said that. There was shock and surprised in her exprssion. There was an awkward silence for a while. I was about to say some thing when...

"Taemin-ah, I'm sorry but if you ARE telling the truth, I just wanna say that......... I'm really sorry, but... I can't and didn't  love you...No, I loved you but as a dongseng. I am in a relationship with .... Junsu-ssi. I just wanna be friends and I don't want our friendship to shatter." I felt like the whole world came crashing down on me, my heart was shattered in to pieces and my body felt like someone hit my body with a big rock.... like everyone betrayed me. I felt my eyes geeting warmer, my tears was threating to fall but I hold them back.

"Psh... I'ts okay noona... I'm okay with it. I hope you'll be happy with him" I didn't want to say his name it hurts... it hurts soo much " Ouh.. we have arrived at your house" I tried my best to 'smile' and look happy.

 

Jaekyung's POV

'I'm soo sorry Taemin, I wish didn't have to hurt you.' I was watching him making his leave from my house. I was very shocked and surprised that my one and only beloved dongseng harboured those kind of feelings for me. I was getting ready for bed when my phone suddenly vibrated. It was a massage from...

_____________________________________________________________

To: Kim Jaekyung

From: Kim Junsu

Hey! I hope I didn't disturbed you!

I just wanna asked if you wanna..... probably have a date tomorrow?

                                                                              -Junsu-

_______________________________________________________________

I was a little bit disappointed because it wasn't Taemin. What! I should'nt feel like this!

Junsu-ssi is my boyfriend! I have to except it so that I will noy break his heart.

_________________________________________________________________

To: Kim Junsu

From: Kim Jaekyung

Nope! you're not disturbing me! I was jus getting ready to sleep. Sure I would love to go on a date!

                                                                                             -Jaekyung-

__________________________________________________________________

 

Next Morning.................

UGH!!!! I barely got some sleep last night. My mind just kept replaying what happened last evening with Taemin.

His sad eyes

His forced smile.

sorrow expression

His hurt tone when he talked.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I should be happy not sad today I'm going to a date... Fighting!!!!!!!!!

 

No One's POV

At 11 a.m. Junsu came to Jaekyung's house. Fortunately for him, her parents weren't home. He would be investigated by both of them if they were home!!

They wen't to the mall and buyed stuff, they also bought couple rings. They wen't bowling, ate ice-cream and things that couples would usually do. They had a fun time together. They did not realise it was so late until it was dusk. Junsu decided to walk Jaekyung home. When they were in front her house, they bidded each other goodbye.

Meanwhile..........

 

Onew's POV

What the heck is that kid doing??? It's not like him to not answer hi phone but he did not.... I repeat..... DID NOT ANSWER HIS PHONE AT ALL LAST NIGHT! Does he know he's making his hyungs worried sick because of him! Aish this brat. I'm gonna kill you, I swear. PICK UP YOUR PHONE IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Minho's POV

I'm tired of calling HIM!!!! Where are you? " Hey Hyung! Let's go to his house and see if his there" I called my hyungs. "KAY" was all they answered. We got into Jonghyun Hyung's car and he drove at full speed to his house. I hope he's alright. ' Taeminnie, your hyungs are coming.'

 

No One's POV

When they arrived, they hurriedly wen't to his room on the 2nd floor.They had been knocking fo a while now but his door still did not open. His mother said that his been in his room since last night. It was worrying them even more. " Taemin-ah! Open this door" Onew shouted "Taemin-ah, your hyungs are here" Key tried to persuade him "YAH! BRAT Open up this door! I swear I will kick this door down if you don't open it any minute!" Jonghyun exploded cause he was losing his patience.

Out of no where... His brother, Taesun came and shouted at his door "LEE TAEMIN! IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR THIS INSTANT! I WILL MAKE YOU'RE LIFE LIKE A LIVING HELL!!!!!" 3..2....1 no answer "CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT WE ARE ALL WORRIED!!!!!" he shouted again... suddenly he open his door a little bit. All of them except Taesun pushed his door. They just mouthed him 'Thank You hyung'.

When they wen't inside, they saw how messy Taemin's room was, he was just sitting in one corner hugging his legs. They were so surprised they're body stiffened as they saw Taemin. They did not know what happened to him. Minho suddenly walked up to his and hugged him and the other followed. "Taemin-ah tell us what happened... You can tell us anything right?" Onew said as he broke their group hug. To their surprise he cried, his tears were flowing like they can't stop.

"WHY!!!!!!" He shouted. "WHY CAN"T I BE LOVED" he wailled. "AHHH!!!!!! AM I THAT YOUNG?" "AM I THAT BORING? TOO KIND?"
 "DOES SHE SEE ME LIKE A BABY?" his hyungs were very stunned.. they did not know what to do
 "CAN'T SHE SEE THAT I'M SINCERE??? WHY AM I JUST A DONGSENG TO HER!!!!!!!!!!" he shouted

That night, all of his hyungs comforted him until morning. They hope that he will move on with hi life like he always will.

 

_____________________________________

 

5 Months Later

Taemin was still trying to recover from a great heartbreak. His hyungs were always there for him and tried to cheer him up all this time. He was closer to his classmates expecially Sulli and Krystal. He was not as close with Jaekyung as he was before. Little did he know, Jaekyung would always fell extremely lonely without him. Furthermore, she would fell slightly pained when she saw him having fun with Sulli and Krystal. She would always be daydreaming even when she's on a date..

Junsu realized  this and was wondering what was bothering her. One day.....

 

Junsu's POV

I was watching her when I saw her just staring at something. When I looked at what she was staring it was Taemin n two girls playing with each other, I saw pain in her eyes that when it hit me......  She was in love with him, not me.

"Hey, can you meet me tonight at ______ cafe?" I asked her "Sure!" she said

 

That night.......

"Hey Oppa!" she said while bowing. "Am I late?" I asked her. "Nope." she just said. " I'll just get to the point" I saw her nodding "What is it oppa" it hurt me to think that she would not call me that anymore "I want to break up with you." I said " Why?? I love you" she said with big eyes "No, Jaekyung-ah, I know you LOVED me but not anymore, I can see that. You love Taemin." she just lowered her head " I'm sorry oppa." " I'ts okay! i understand. Now go to him  before it's too late" even though it hurts i had to say that

"I'm sooo sorry, Junsu oppa. I was very happy being with you all this time. I just wanted you to know I did love you and always will. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you" and with that she took her leave. I left the cafeand let my feet took me anywhere. I was deep in thought that I didn't realise that I was in front of a beach. My tears were flowing and it won't stop so I let them. 

"Kim Jaekyung!!! Your my first love and the first to break my heart!!! I still Love you even if you do!! Because of that I have to let you go! You being happy is all I wan't!!!'  'Goodbye! My Love' my heart screamed

 

Taemin's POV

I was at the park when suddenly I saw Jaekyung noona running towards me. When she was right in front of me "Long time no see, noona" I was shocked when suddenly she hugged me " I'm sorry Taemin, I'm Sorry for hurting you" I felt my shirt was wet. I realise that she was crying "It's okay, noona" as I hugged her back  " I like you" she whispered between her sobs.

Is it real? Did I hear correctly? "......but what about him?" I asked " I broke up with Junsu-ssi. I was soo happy too hear that until I spun around still hugging her "So....." "Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her. " I will" she answered.

After that, we walked home together hand in hand.. I was smiling widely "Taemin-ah! Where have you....." My hyung were surprised to see us I see "Are you two........." minho hyung was cut before he could finish "TOGETHER? Like DATING?" Key hyung was asking in his high toned voice " You are together. aren't you?" This time Jonghyun Hyung eyes us suspiciously "OMO! THEY ARE! LOOK!" Onew hyung said pointing to our linked hands. They were smiling slyly at us. Their smile was wide from ear to ear. "CONGRATULAIONS!!!!" they were shouting at us. They plunged towards me giving me a group hug, and that was the begining of our beautiful relationship....

 

~THE END~

...................................................................................................................

I Hope you'll enjoy reading thi part.

Sorry for the late update....

Sorry for any grammatical errors..

@JKcashluv5 hope you like it.. it was tough at first but I manage to get some ideas ^^

Thank You for reading and Please comment on what you think!!!!!!