It's Too Late

~Memory Lane Cafe ~ [Oneshot Shop] (Hiatus) [HIRING STAFF]

 

 

Its's Too Late

Requested by: AmethystCat  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cassie's Pov

 

Flashback…

 

Cassie was waiting for Thunder in front of the bus station. They promised to meet at 8.00 pm. Cassie waited almost 30 minutes but Thunder didn’t show up. She saw one of her classmates waiting for the bus.

 

“It is Choi Seunghyun. Where is Thunder Oppa???  I am very scared right now…”  Thought Cassie while continuously looking at Choi Seunghyun a.k.a T.O.P.

 

“Hey why are you always looking at me?” Asked Top as he takes his earphone and looking at Cassie back.

 

“Nothing” Cassie said while turning her head to the other way.

 

After a while……

 

“Hey aren’t you … “Top Said before a big motorcycle parked in front of Cassie.

 

“uhmm bye~” said Cassie while waving . She actually wanted to quickly go away from TOP because of his scary aura, strange hairstyle and much more. TOP just looking away until the motorcycle gone.

 

“I hope she just knew It.” thought Top and started to go to his house. Actually he just wanted to accompany Cassie because he saw Cassie alone in the dark.

 

Meanwhile on the motorcycle….

 

“Oppa why are you late today?” asked Cassie in annoyed tone.

 

“Oh sorry” Thunder replied.

 

“Yea yea sorry no more than that” said Cassie …… still in annoyed mood.

 

Thunder didn’t say anything. He just focuses on the road.

 

“So… where are we going?” Cassie asked after seeing Thunder being so quiet.

 

“Somewhere”

 

“Ok…”

 

 

 

After a while they arrived at a park.

 

“You can go down now wait there ok.” Thunder ordered. Cassie just nodding and go to a bench.

 

After a few minutes…

 

“Cassie ah~~~” Cassie heard Thunder voice called her from behind. When she turned, she saw Thunder standing in the love shaped candle. He was holding a bouquet of roses.

 

“Are you still mad!! I’m sorry!!!” Thunder shouted.

 

“Thunder oppa I love you!!!” Cassie shouted as she started to run to Thunder.

 

“Me too” Thunder said when Cassie hugged he.

 

“Oppa I hope this moment lasted forever.”

 

“Yea me too” Thunder said as he Cassie hair.

 

 

 

Present…

 

“Oppa where are you” Cassie said as she trying to call Thunder. They were supposed to meet at the park where Thunder always brought Cassie. Suddenly Cassie heard a big motorcycle sound. She was acting like she was very mad.

 

“Oppa you are late again.” Cassie said jokingly.

 

“So what and why you want to see me. Hurry up I have to go to my best friend birthday party.” Thunder replied with annoyed tone.

 

“Nothing I’m just… missing you” Cassie said as she hugged Thunder.

 

“Let me go. Don’t you dare to touch me! If you missing me just look at your phone screen.” Thunder said as he pushes Cassie.

 

“Oppa why are acting like this you seem like you have changed…” said Cassie as her eyes started to blur.

 

“Ok I think this is the time… I want to …” Thunder paused for a while and continued “Break up with you.”

 

Cassie was really surprised what of Thunder just said. She just can believe it.

 

“W-w-w-w-w what are you saying” Cassie stuttered.

 

“We are over now Cassie just admits it.” Thunder said and leaving Cassie. Cassie was crying after seeing Thunder just go with his motorcycle… heartlessly.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Top was strolling around the park then he saw a girl was crying on a bench. As he got closer and closer he knew that the girl is Cassie.

 

“It’s not nice a girl crying in a dark.” Top said.

 

Cassie thought it was a various drunken man trying to do something bad to her. She quickly wiped her tears and said “Don’t you dare to near me I  ... I  ... I have learned some martial arts you know.”

 

“Stop making stories it’s me Top … your classmate.”

 

“You don’t try to make stories… is it really Top” Cassie said in disbelieve.

 

“Why are you crying alone?” Top asked and tapping the next spot for making Cassie sit beside him.

 

“Nothing”

 

“Oooo…. Hey I wonder how a couple lives is.” Top said looking at the flowers planted on the ground.

 

“Wait you haven’t been in a relationship before!”

 

“Nope, not even once.” Top replied.

 

“Ahhh~~~~ I know why!!! Follow me.” Cassie exclaimed. She started to drag Top to Top’s motorcycle.

 

“Oi oi oi. At least please explain to me where are you dragging me.” Top asked when Cassie dragged his hand. Actually he was blushing but Cassie didn’t see it because he was behind her.

 

“Somewhere else”

 

“is it hidden place…” Top said and his mind flew away.

 

“Not that ...we are going to mall. Hurry up it’s 8:30 and we have 3 more hours.”

 

“ok… Let me drive the motorcycle.”

 

“ No! It’s me. Wear this.” Cassie gave a helmet to Top. She wears a helmet and started the motorcycle in one shot. Top was amazed. Well it’s quite difficult for a girl to start a motorcycle like that.

 

“Hurry up” Cassie ordered.

 

“Ok but are you sure you can AAAAAA!!!!!” Top exclaimed as the motorcycle started to move.

 

“YAH PLEASE SLOW DOWN!!!!” Top shouted.

 

“WHAT!!!FASTEN UP .OK THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT.” Cassie acting like she didn’t hear it and started to become faster and faster.

 

“YAH!!!”Top shouted. Cassie just continued the journey pretend like there was nothing behind her.

 

At the mall…

 

“Ahh I want to puke.” Top whined.

 

“There no time for whining let’s go” Cassie exclaimed and dragged Top hand’s enter the mall.

 

“Ok” Top said without energy.

 

Meanwhile…

 

Thunder was walking around the mall. He felt don’t feel like go to his best friend’s birthday party. When he was walking he saw Cassie dragged a man’s hand. He felt so jealous. “Why I’m so jealous of that man. Didn’t we break up, already? Wait isn’t that… Top” Thunder thought. Top was a scary looking guy so they thought that he is a gangster. But Top is not like that. He actually a warm hearted person. Thunder started to stalking both of them not too near nor far.

 

 

“C’mon cheer up this only one chance in your life.” Cassie said excitedly.

 

“Ok”

 

“I think there a lot of words beside ok” Cassie pouted.

 

“Where we going now??? An arcade??Let’s go!” Top said as he comforting Cassie.

 

“That going to be later first is saloon next is a cloth shop then a shoe shop.” Cassie said while her eyes searching for a suitable saloon. Her eyes were fixed to a beautiful saloon, YJS saloon. She quickly dragged Top’s hand.

 

“What about…” Top paused and continue “…an arcade”

 

“Please come in “A woman voice welcoming Top and Cassie.

 

“What do you want us to do?” the woman continued.

 

“I want to change his hairstyle can you?” Cassie asked.

 

“Yes miss there is no impossible word in our workers. Please wait a minute miss.” The woman said to Cassie.

 

“Hello I’m Minah I’m going to work with your hair.”A girl said to Cassie and Top. She continued “What hair style you want.”

 

 “Any hairstyle that can make girls fall in love with him.”

 

“Ok we have some hairstyle that suitable for him” Minah said while showing the shop album to Cassie. Top just looking around wondering about something.

 

“Ok Mr. please follow me.” Minah ordered.

 

After 1 hour…

 

“Yah Cassie wake up you sleep girl.” Top said to wake up Cassie.

 

“Are y-you. Top.” Cassie said in disbelieve.

 

“Yup it’s me”

 

“Y-y-you’ve changed.” Cassie stuttered.

 

“Well isn’t this is your choice for my hairstyle. Hey it’s kind of cool right. I look like Hyunbin right. The guy in Secret Garden.” Top praised himself.

 

“Hahaha so nice let’s go!!!”

 

“Where?”

 

“Cloth and shoe shop it just right there.” Cassie pointed to a shop near the saloon.

 

“Wait let me pay first. You wait here ok”

 

“Ok” Cassie said and Top started to go counter.

 

Cassie bought a lot of clothes shoes for Top. They were very happy on that day.

 

After a few days…

 

Top become really popular. He always received many love letters from girls. Almost all of people started calling him Top but not Cassie. She calls him Choi Seunghyun. Top doesn’t even bother with that name even himself like it.

 

“Oppa there is a lot of letter you received.” Cassie asked. She noticed that Thunder and his best friend, MBLAQ staring at them.

 

 

*Flash Back*

 

“Ok I think this is the time… I want to …” Thunder paused for a while and continued “ Break up with you.”

 

End of Flashback…

 

“Cassie are you okay? You seemed like… sad.” Top’s voice waking Cassie up.

 

“Yea I’m ok. Just remembering things just now.” Cassie reply. Top just nodding without saying a word.

 

“Oppa you haven’t answered my question.” Cassie said acting like a little girl.

 

“Hey I did tell you.”

 

“No you don’t”

 

“I did it.”

 

“No you don’t I didn’t hear it.” Cassie said while sticking out her tongue.

 

“I did it”

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

“Hyung what are you looking at??” Asked the maknae of MBLAQ, Mir innocently.

 

“Nothing.” Thunder replied.

 

“Yah you still love her right.” G.O said while ruffling Thunder hair.

 

“Yes… kind of miss playing like them.” Said Thunder, staring at Top and Cassie.

 

“I think I know what to do. Joon I think I need to borrow some of yours man.” Seungho said while smirking.

 

“Ok” said Joon.

 

“Hyung what are you gonna do.”

 

“Just wait and see.” Said Seungho smirking.

 

 

 

 On the next day…

 

Cassie was walking alone because Top went  home early today. When walking she saw a bench that the first time she and Top met…. And the place where Thunder break up with her. Suddenly she saw a figure sitting on the bench. It seems like Top. When went she near the bench, she noticed Top sitting on the bench looking like waiting for someone.

 

“Oppa what are you doing here.” Cassie said making Top startled.

 

“Oh Cassie. Nothing just looking at the kids over there.” Said Top while pointing to the kids running around chasing each other.

 

Then he continued. “Cassie did you know in this world there will be so many people that we’ll meet and also so many goodbyes”

“Of course I know that. Why is it?” Cassie said.

 

“I-I-I want to..” Top stuttered.

 

“To what oppa.” Asked Cassie.

 

“Mianhae I think this is the last time we met.”

 

“Why??” Cassie asked and her eyes started to become blurry.

 

“Our friendship is over… Don’t you ever to come close to me again.” Said Top while holding back his tear.

 

“Oppa why are acting like this you seem like you have changed…” said Cassie as her eyes started to get teary. Top just stayed quiet.

 

“You are bad man.” Cassie said as she started to walk away.

 

“Mianhae” Top said to himself.

 

“Oppa why are you crying.” Asked a kid. Top quickly wiped his tears and said,” Nothing. Have you enjoyed playing, Minyoungie?” Said Top.

 

“No… Ok I want to continue to play. No crying ok!!” Said the little girl. She is Top younger sister and the only one sibling that he has. Top only smiled looking at Minyoung behaviour.

 

Flashback…

 

Top didn’t fell well today so he come back early. When he walking towards his house he heard his sister voice.

 

“OPPA!!!!”

 

 

To Be Continued........

..................................................................................................

Sorry for not updating this fanfic in a long time!!! (bows) My exams just finished yesterday.

Now I'm on a 4 day holiday and two more weeks of school.. I'm so sorry if I ever  update late in the future

Thank You!