Chapter 4

From Rivals To What?

*Seohyun*

 

It has been a week since we started on spying Sunny Unnie. I don't even know why I joined them, it's not that weird that she goes out every Saturday afternoon and

by her actions, she hasn't done anything suspiscions.

 

"Guys, Tiffany is calling, she might have some news."

 

Taeyeon unnie said as she answered her phone. We all gathered to listen.

 

"Anything suspicious?"

 

[Nothing really. She just entered a place that her uncle owns which is a restaurant?]

 

"Then?"

 

[Well --]

 

[Tiffany looked!]

 

Another voice was heard and it was Yuri's.

 

"What happened?"

 

TOOT TOOT TOOT

 

The line ended.

 

*Yuri*

 

We saw Sunny hugged a man, it wasn't her uncle. In fact, it was a bit taller than her and was wearing a cap.

 

"Let's move."

 

Tiffany suggested as we moved to a different table next to theirs. Good thing we wore disguises. We adjust a little to hear what their talking about.

 

"Kwon Yuri, Hwang Tiffany, I know you're out there."

 

WE were shocked when we heard Sunny. She didn't shout but she talked in a normal tone. We acted like we didn't know anything and looked at the menus.

 

"I knew you were spying on me."

 

"What are you talking about miss?"

 

I asked with a different voice, a high one.

 

"AHA!"

 

"Oh Sunny. G-great to see you here."

 

Tiffany said. We were caught by Sunny taking our menus which are hiding our faces.

 

"Yeah. Great to see you too."

 

She said then smiled. She sat down, followed by the guy ho she hugged a while ago, still not appearing his image.

 

"Y-y-you're not mad?"

 

I asked, too confused. She should be mad 'cause we're stalking her.

 

"No."

 

She said then looked at the stage. The light turned off and some people stayed calm while Tiffany tried shaking me.

 

"Yuri?! Sunny?! A-a-are you still there?"

 

"Relax. This means, someone is about to perform."

 

Sunny explained in a whispering tone, Tiffany calmed down while I let out a silent laugh.

 

"Kwon Yuri."

 

I was shocked, someone had mentioned my name and I don't know who did.

 

"This song is for you."

 

Then I looked at the stage. The lights were still off. The lights opened when the band started playing. Then I saw a guy, wearing a mask an a tuxedo. Tuxedo mask from Sailor Moon? I just listened to the song [sorry I don't know what song to play]. The song was done and I can say, he had a wonderful voice though, I wish he could introduce himself.

 

"Oooooh!"

 

I snapped out by the crowd then I noticed, the light was focused at me, because of the mysterious guy who sang a while ago, standing in front of me.

 

"Yuri. i just want to say. I like you from the very start. When the first time I laid my eyes on you."

 

"Will you atleast show us who you are."

 

The moment was interrupted by the one and only Tiffany Hwang.

 

"Sorry ladies and gentleman, but, I have to keep this a secret."

 

Then he left. The crowd were shouting words that are ' Awww so sweet.' and something related to those words.

 

"What did you feel?"

 

"W-what?"

 

I noticed that the guy Sunny was with, was also gone. I'm guessing that there the ones who planned this. But how did they knew about me? Was I being stalked? 

 

"So?"

 

I snapped out by Tiffany and I just shrugged my shoulders then stoop up, leaving them behind. They'll follow me for sure though. 

 

'I like you from the very start.'

 

'I like you from the very start.'

 

'I like you from the very start.'

 

those words kept on repeating on my mind. He's just a stranger to me, I don't even know him. Of course I don't, he was covering his face with a mask! How will I know who he is? But the truth, my heart skipped a beat when he said those words. I never had fallen to someone I just met. He's voice was like saying the truth. Though I can't see his eyes clearly, I could tell. I felt every word he said and my faced is still heating up. So this is love?

 

___________________________________________

 

Hi hello! Sorry for the late update. I hope it's not lame or something. That's all I can do, hehe. I hoped you like it.