Chapter 1

From Rivals To What?

It was a Saturday morning, TaeNy was busy preparing breakfast, sweetly. 

 

 

 

 

"Is everybody awake?"

 

 

 

 

The kid-leader asks while setting the table. The two shikshins, namely Yoona and Sooyoungdidn't mind her question instead, sat down and ate.

 

 

 

 

"Sica-unnie is still sleeping."

 

 

 

 

Seohyun said politely. Yuri stood up, and went to Jessica's room.

 

 

 

 

"Sica! Wakey wakey, breakfast is ready."

 

 

 

 

She said while shaking her slowly.

 

 

 

 

"5 more minutes."

 

 

 

 

She said while hiding her face from a pillow she got beside her. Yuri then accelerated and shaking Jessica fastly.

 

 

 

 

"C'mon Sica. Or else."

 

 

 

 

An evil smile grew on Yuri's face. Jessica fluttered her eyes open, thinking that Yuri will use the cucumber...again.

 

 

 

 

"Alright! I'm up! I'm up."

 

 

 

 

Yuri giggled while looking at Jessica walking towards the bathroom. She went dowstairs with a victory smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

"Where is she?"

 

 

 

 

"She'll be right here any moment now."

 

 

 

 

5 minutes had passed and Jessica has not come down yet. They were all worried so they checked her room. Yuri checked the bathroom.

 

 

 

 

"Umm guys. You might wanna check this out!"

 

 

 

 

She said whle giggling. The other girls were also shocked.

 

 

 

 

"How could she sleep like this?"

 

 

 

 

"Let's picture it."

 

 

 

 

"Is'nt that mean?"

 

 

 

 

"Don't worry Seobaby. No one will know."

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon said while taking her phone out and snap a shot. She passed it to the others through bluetooth and they all laughed.

 

 

 

 

"YAH! WHO DID THIS?!"

 

 

 

 

They were all shocked when they heard HellSica shouted. They all rushed outside then laughed once again.

 

 

 

 

"ARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!"

 

 

 

 

She shouted in frustation and the girls were still laughing. Poor Jessica.

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

"YAH! Don't you dare Sica!"

 

 

 

 

"Not until you delete that photo. If you won't, dookong lives no more. HAHAHAAHAHA!"

 

 

 

 

Jessica shouted while holding the dookong with a knife on the other hand, ready to slice in halves. 

 

 

 

 

"Does Jessica knows that Taeng passed it to all of us?"

 

 

 

 

"I guess not."

 

 

 

 

Hyoyeon and Tiffany giggled knowing that the Ice Princess doesn't know they all have that photo.

 

 

 

 

"Alright, alright!"

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon then showed her phone to Jessica while deleting the photo. Jessica then let out a victory laugh.

 

 

 

 

"I can restore it again anyway."

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon whispered after she had receive her peas in a pod toy named Dookong.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Sooyoung was on her way to a bakeshop with Sunny.

 

 

 

 

"What's with the face?"

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung asked worriedly when she saw Sunny reading a text.

 

 

 

 

"Nothing. Umm, Soo, there was an emergency, I-I-I have to go."

 

 

 

 

Before she could answer, Sunny ran as fast as she could. Sooyoung was left alone with mixed emotions, happy and sad. Happy by eating the cake by herself, sad by eating it all alone.

 

 

 

 

At the Bakeshop

 

 

 

 

"Chocolate cake please"

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung was shocked when she heard she said the same as the tall guy did then they faced each other.

 

 

 

 

"I said it first!"

 

 

 

 

The two argued by the last one and only chocolate cake in front of them. 

 

 

 

 

"As they say, ladies first!"

 

 

 

 

"You're a lady? You don't even have a chest!"

 

 

 

 

"What! Err... ummm....arghhhhh yes I do you ert!"

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung then faced the girl at the counter then noticed that the cake was missing.

 

 

 

 

"Where's the cake?!"

 

 

 

 

"The kid bought it ma'am."

 

 

 

 

"WHAT!"

 

 

 

 

She then faced the guy.

 

 

 

 

"It's all your fault! ARGHHHH!!!"

 

 

 

She then left with frustration.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Any guess who the guy was?