First Date (Part 1)

My First Kiss

[Narrator's POV]

Sehun woke up really early without the help of his alarm clock and Tiffany's really loud voice. And as soon as he opened his eyes, he instantly smiled which is very unusual since he is not a morning person.

He glanced at the clock and checked the time. 7 am. He is awake really early for a Sunday. Usually, he wakes up by 10 am except when his father is home. He is really excited for his 'date' with Sujin.

After doing his morning routine, he rummaged through his closet to find something to wear since he wants to look handsome for today's date.

"What to wear? Should I ask Tiffany noona for help? She is really good at things like this. But she might just tease me," Sehun talked to no one. He just groaned in frustration.

"Oh. Someone is up really early," Tiffany said as she entered Sehun's room. Sehun just looked at her with his puppy eyes.

"Why are your clothes out like this? Looking for an outfit? Where are you going, by the way? It's a Sunday," Tiffany spoke really fast.

"Noona. One question at a time and speak slowly, please," Sehun answered.

"Okay. I see that you're looking for an outfit. But where are you going on a Sunday?" Tiffany raised a brow at him.

"I'm going somewhere with someone," Sehun mumbled.

"I know. But where is this somewhere? And who is this someone?"

"You don't need to know, noona. I just want to look good. So please help me look for an outfit," Sehun pouted.

"You don't want to be called a baby but you're acting like one. Anyway, is this for a date?" Tiffany smirked at her cousin.

"No. I told you I'm just going out with someone," Sehun answered defensively.

"If you say so," Tiffany grinned. "Hmm. Okay. Let me help you."

Sehun smiled at her and Tiffany started going through his clothes to help him find something nice to wear.

Tiffany handed Sehun a white shirt, a blue button-up and black jeans.

"Wear that and for your shoes, wear a pair of gray or black sneakers. It will definitely look good on you," Tiffany advised her cousin.

"Thanks noona."

"No problem. Anything for our Sehun's first date," Tiffany teased and Sehun just blushed.

"This kid really," Tiffany said as Sehun went to start preparing.

-----------

After an hour, Sehun left their mansion and went to Sujin's apartment using his red Ferrari.

Sehun waited for Sujin since he is about half an hour early. Then she saw someone coming out from the building.

"This is it," Sehun said as he got down from his car.

[Sehun's POV]

As I got down from my car, I quickly looked to the person coming out from the building. I tried my best not to laugh as soon as I saw Sujin. She looks so old in her outfit. Her outfit is like my grandmother's. But I still held my laughter in and I greeted her.

"What are you wearing? I told you to dress nicely," I said as I chuckled.

"Why? Isn't this a nice outfit?" She told me and I just smiled. What I didn't know is that this is her plan. To dress like an ahjumma on our first 'date'.

We got inside the car and I drove to the mall.

**end of chapter**

Annyeong! Sorry if it took me a long time. I just finished attending a songwriting workshop since my music teacher required me to attend. Haha. He said my talent will be put to waste if I don't enhance it. Haha. And I heard about the news of Tao leaving and it's really depressing since this is the third time. Anyway, let's just continue to support EXO. Sorry if this is short. I'm currently practicing with my best friend for our duet and I'm just using my phone. Please comment, subscribe, and upvote! Lol. 'Till the next update!