Coincidence or Not?

My First Kiss

[Sujin's POV]

I just had lunch with that very naughty kid. He doesn't even call me noona. I guess he's really a brat. Anyway, I'm going to have lunch with Kris tomorrow! I should look pretty. I consider it a date since we both like each other. I'm really excited for tomorrow. It's going to be a long day!

I began looking for a dress to wear tomorrow. I'm imagining things that might happen tomorrow. Like, Kris sends me home then before I get down from his car he would kiss me. I just blushed at my imagination. I'm not crazy or what. Love just have this effect on you. It will make you do stupid things. Anyway, I already found a dress to wear tomorrow. I'm going to wear a sky blue dress which is simple yet it suits me a lot.

-----------

[Sehun's POV]

"Tao! I really missed you a lot. We haven't seen each other for 6 years bro!" We are now heading to my house with Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung. I introduced them to Tao and we decided to play some video games at my house.

"I missed you too Sese, and it's really good to be back here and meet new friends. I think we should go out tomorrow to make up for the time we haven't seen each other." Tao suggested and I agreed with his idea. We also invited Suho and Chanyeol hyung to come along so it would be fun.

"That's great then. But, where shall we go Sehun?" Tao asked me. I suddenly had an idea where to go tomorrow. I smirked at the thought.

"I know a Chinese restaurant down the street. I think the food there is really great." I suggested. Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung looked at me confusedly.

"Hunnie, as far as I remember, you are not a fan of Chinese foods." Chanyeol hyung said.

"People change hyung. And I also want to try Chinese foods hyung. Also, it is Tao's favorite." I answered him.

"Are you sure Sehun? It's okay for me if you don't like to eat at a Chinese restaurant." Tao asked for confirmation and I just nodded.

"It's set then. Lunch tomorrow at the Chinese restaurant down the street!" Suho hyung said as he clapped his hand.

Well, they don't know the real reason why I want to eat at the Chinese restaurant down the street tomorrow. I smiled at the thought of what might happen tomorrow.

We continued to walk home while Tao was telling us funny stories during his stay in China. He also told us that he learned some martial arts and he won't hesitate to use his skills on me if I . We just laughed at him.

"Good afternoon, young master," our butler bowed and greeted me.

"Good afternoon. Is dad home?" I asked him politely. Even though I am not that close with them, I still respect them.

"He is not here today, young master. He left for a business trip and he didn't give us any instructions."

"Oh I see. Thank you. So, I guess I could bring my friends inside?" I pointed to my friends.

"Oh it's young master Tao. Yes sir. You may bring your friends inside," he said and he made way for us to enter the mansion. Tao returned the greeting and bowed at him. They knew Tao because he is my only friend back then and he always visits me at our house.

My hyungs have already visited my house a several times but every time they go here, they always look amazed and praise how large our house is.

"Sehun, your house is really large. I wanna live here forever," Chanyeol hyung told me as he threw himself to our couch and I just smiled at his actions.

"Yeah Sehunnie. Your house is really nice," Suho hyung agreed to Chanyeol hyung.

"Wow. Your house still looks the same Sehun. It is still as clean as ever," Tao, who was walking around, told me.

"Yeah. I think so too," I told them. My house might be nice but they don't know how it feels like to live here. I can't even call this place home.

After the maids served us our snacks, we went to my room to play some video games.

"You're really good at this Sehun. When I went to China, I always practiced this game so when I come back here, I can beat you already. But you're really hard to beat," Tao told me and I just chuckled.

"Well, who can defeat the great Sehun?" I told my hyungs who already gave up because they can't win against me.

Suho hyung glanced at his wristwatch and told me that he needed to go because his parents might be looking for him now.

"Sehunnie, it's getting late and I think I need to go too. Let's just see each other tomorrow, lunch time right?" Chanyeol hyung asked and I just nodded at him.

"Well, as much as I want to catch up with you, I think I should get going too. See you tomorrow," Tao said and I hugged him.

"Sure. Thanks for being with me today guys. Let me send you to the gate," I fixed myself and went to send them to the gate.

"Thanks Sehun!" They waved at me and I waved back. I quickly went to my room and rummaged through my closet.

"Ugh. Why do I even bother to look good tomorrow?" I softly mumbled as I groaned in frustration.

--------------

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock and I checked the time. It's already 9 am. We're gonna meet by lunch time so I still have a lot of time to spare.

I went downstairs and I greeted the maids who are now starting to clean.

"Our baby Sehun, what do you want to eat? Noona will cook for you," I was surprised when I heard Tiffany noona's voice.

"Pfft? You will cook? As in Tiffany noona will cook for me? You might burn our house down," I answered playfully.

"Are you insulting me Sehun? For your information, I already learned how to cook properly," Tiffany noona retorted and I just chuckled.

"Let's see. I want bacon and eggs, noona," I requested.

"Okay. Bacon and eggs for our baby Sehun then."

"Noona, just call me in my room after you finish cooking. I'll just practice my guitar. And please stop calling me baby noona," I told her.

---------------

I ate my breakfast and I think I have to believe noona. Her cooking skills improved. I remember the last time she prepared breakfast for me. The pancakes were so burnt and it doesn't look edible at all.

I took a bath and I decided to wear a plain white v-neck shirt and I matched it with a faded ripped jeans. Tiffany noona looked at me and asked me teasingly, "Where are you going Sehun? Date?"

"Ani. I'm just going to meet my friends today. And Tao is back so we're going to eat lunch together," I answered.

"Hmmm. I see. Bring your car today, okay? And be back before evening," she reminded me and I nodded at her. She just smiled at me and gestured me to go.

I bid goodbye to our workers and I decided to use my red Ferrari instead of my white Lamborghini.

----------------

I just arrived on time and I waited for my hyungs to come. I'm used to them being late anyways. Tao arrived next and he got down from his yellow Porsche as he took off his shades. I can see girls drooling at the sight of us. I'm used to this anyway. Suho hyung and Chanyeol hyung arrived after a few minutes. Chanyeol hyung went with Suho hyung. They used Suho hyung's black BMW. After talking a little bit, we went inside the restaurant.

As soon as we went inside the restaurant, I quickly searched for the reason why I went to eat here today.

Then I saw her with a really tall guy and handsome too. But I'm more handsome. Anyway, I led my friends to a table where I can see her clearly.

We ordered our food and then I saw her glance at our direction. Did she see me? I hope not. And yeah, she didn't. Thank God so much. When she is about to continue eating, her eyes widened and she looked back to our direction. I just smiled playfully at her despite the nervousness I'm feeling right now. She glared at me and I tensed.

"Sehun? Are you alright?" Suho hyung asked me.

"A-ah. Yeah hyung. I'm a-alright," I stuttered and I quickly excused myself.

"Yah kiddo. What are you doing here?" Damn. I think I'm in trouble right now.

**end of chapter**

Annyeong! Mianhae if it took me a long time to update. I was planning to upate this yesterday but I did something important yesterday. I went out with my best friend and I confessed my feelings. After watching all those dramas and movies, I finally got an idea how to confess to her. Although I know that I'd get rejected since she has someone now, I think it's just better to let my feelings out right? She told me that I'm just a brother figure to her and it hurts so much. But yeah. I'm talking so much about my life. Sorry again for leaving you hanging guys. Mianhae. So yeah, 'til the next update! :)