Oh Sehun Way

My First Kiss

[Sehun's POV]

I nervously chuckled when I looked at the owner of the voice.

"He-hey there!" Damn. Why am I so nervous? Stuttering? It's not my thing. But I'm in a big trouble.

"Are you stalking me?" My eyes widened at her statement.

"No way! I'm here to eat with my friends. Yeah right. To eat with my friends." I quickly replied.

"But why are you so nervous?" Aish. She is really something.

"Oh? Really? Do I sound nervous to you? You're just imagining things. Maybe you really like me," I playfully answered.

"No way! That will never happen," she exclaimed.

"Hmmm. Okay. Let's see," I smirked and went back to our table.

My hyungs are talking when I got back. I pretended to listen and laugh along with them but I really don't know what they are talking about. I can feel Sujin glaring at me and I glanced at her and smirked.

"Yah Sehun! Are you even listening?" Tao asked me.

"Ah yeah. Of course. Go on," I answered and this time I paid attention since Tao is looking at me from time to time.

I looked for my phone but it seems like I left it inside my car so I excused myself again and went to the parking lot.

I saw the tall guy at the parking lot and he is talking to someone on the phone. I couldn't help but eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Oh okay. Movie tomorrow? What time? Where? Okay. Bye."

I quickly hid myself and when he was gone, I went to get my phone inside my car. It seems like I'm gonna go watch a movie tomorrow with someone.

After we finished eating lunch, we went to the mall and spent our time talking about things. I went home on time and I asked Tiffany noona if I could go somewhere and she told me to be fast and I quickly went to the place.

After 15 minutes of walking, I finally arrived at Sujin's apartment. Yeah. I'm gonna ask her to go with me on a movie date tomorrow.

A black Lamborghini stopped in front of the building and I was shocked when I saw who was inside. It was the tall guy and Sujin. I quickly thought of a plan to distract them.

[Sujin's POV]

I really had a long day but I enjoyed every minute of it. Even though that Sehun brat stalked me. Well. It's obvious. After my so-called 'date' with Kris, he sent me home.

"Okay. We're here. Thanks for going out with me Sujin," Kris told me. He suddenly leaned towards me to unbuckle my seatbelt. I was disappointed because I thought he was going to kiss me. But my disappointment faded when he remained in that position and he slowly leaned towards me. When our faces were only a few centimeters close, a sudden knock on his window startled us.

"Would you like some roses, sir?" Kris just gestured that he doesn't want some without looking on the window. He slowly inched towards me again when someone knocked again. Kris just sighed and I am blushing.

"Let's just save it for another time. Thank you again Sujin. Go inside now," he told me and I just nodded.

As I went out of his car, Sehun's smirk greeted me.

"What are you doing here?" I coldly asked him. After seeing his smirk, I already guessed that it was him who disturbed us.

"Kissing on your first date. That's a no. Anyways, will you go out with me tomorrow?" Sehun the brat asked me.

"It's none of your business. And why should I go?" I questioned him.

"Because I'm asking you. So, is it a yes or no?"

"No."

"Aish. You're no fun."

"It isn't fun to be with you."

"Fine. I'm not going home until you say yes."

"Okay. I don't care."

"Please. Just this once." He begged.

"Fine. Just this once, okay?" He smiled and nodded at me.

"I knew it. Everybody can't resist Oh Sehun's charm. By the way, dress nicely okay?" He said and I just nodded at him.

"Bye! See you tomorrow! I'll pick you up after lunch. We are going to the mall!"

What did I just do? I just acceped to go out with him tomorrow. What is this kid up to this time? I hope it's not trouble.

I thought of something and I laughed to myself because of that. That kid's gonna get it from me tomorrow.

**end of chapter**

Sorry for such a short and crappy update. It's just that I really can't think of anything now. I'm so distracted. I'm gonna perform a duet with my best friend, who rejected me, for the freshmen orientation. Ugh. I might not update that much since we're gonna talk about it and practice too. 'Til the next update!