Meeting You Again

My First Kiss

[Sehun's POV]

I woke up early today because it is Friday! And every Friday, I go with Chanyeol and Suho hyung to school. I quickly got up from my bed and I took a glance at the clock. It's still 6:00 a.m. We will meet at the park by 8:00 so I still got a lot of time.

Since I still got 2 hours, I quickly went downstairs and helped our maids do the chores. I treat them like my own aunts because growing up, they were always the one taking care of me. Whenever I got wounds or bruises from my father, they're the ones who clean my wounds. Especially, Auntie Song, she always listens to my stories and she's the one who took care of me since my mom died.

"Sehun, take a bath now and get ready for school. I will prepare your breakfast." Auntie Song said in a motherly tone.

"Yes Auntie. Thank you." I smiled at her and I quickly went to my room to take a bath.

After, I finished preparing for school, I ate the breakfast Auntie Song prepared for me. As usual, it is delicious. "Auntie, this is the best!" I said as I signaled a thumbs up.

"You always say that Sehun-ah, just finish your food so that you can go already."

I did what Auntie told me. As I finished my food, I bid them goodbye and I started walking to the park.

I arrived at the park by 7:30 a.m. It is still early but my hyungs are already there waiting for me. I ran to the area where they were waiting for me. "Good morning hyungs!" I greeted them.

"Hey there Hunnie!" They said in unison.

"Come on. Let's go now. I don't want to be late!" I told my hyungs.

"Wow. Says the kid who always come just a minute before the bell rings." Chanyeol hyung said as they laughed together.

"Yah! Can you please stop teasing me? From now on I will start going to school early." I pouted and we started walking going to the school.

"Yuck Sehun. Don't pout, it's so disgusting! And yeah. I recorded that so you better keep your words that you'll start going to school early." Suho hyung joked and we laughed together. Our walk together was fun as we continued teasing and laughing at each other. These hyungs are really funny.

---------

As we entered the school, fangirls started to squeal and shout our names. Again, some are waving placards and some brought gifts for us. "Sehun oppa! Be my boyfriend please!" "Sehun oppa, can I go out with you tomorrow?" "Suho oppa, you are really an angel!" "Chanyeol, you're so hot when you're playing the drums!" That's what we always hear from our fangirls and I really appreciate those words from them. We just smiled at them and they screamed even louder until,

"Keep quiet! You're already inside the school!" The principal, Mr. Lee Soo Man shouted.

Everybody became quiet and everyone went to their respective classrooms. It's really hard to be scolded by Mr. Lee Soo Man.

Together with my hyungs, we went to our classroom and sat on our respective seats. I am sitting between Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung. We chatted a little while waiting for Mr. Choi, our Science teacher.

"Good morning, class." Mr. Choi greeted.

"Good morning, Mr. Choi."

-------------

[Sujin's POV]

That kid will get it from me. I am now here at SM High School, it is really a big school and I think I'll have a hard time finding that Oh Sehun. Luckily, I read the school's name and his name printed on his uniform. I think that Oh Sehun is a rich spoiled brat, he's studying at one of the most prestigious school here in our country.

I went to the principal's office by following the directions the guard gave me. This school is really nice, they got nice facilities and this school is really huge. I'm now here at the principal's office. That kid should get ready. *smirk*

----------

[Sehun's POV]

I am really getting bored now. *yawns* Maybe I should go sleep first.

"Attention! Oh Sehun, please come to the principal's office right now. I repeat, Oh Sehun, principal's office now!"

I didn't do anything wrong. My hyungs looked at me with a what-did-you-do face and I just shrugged. I went to the principal's office.

As I entered the principal's office, I saw about 15 students lining up. Our school is really huge so it is not that shocking when around 15 people are sharing the same name. I can't remember anything I did that is against the school's rules and regulations, so I decided to go back to my class. It might be another Oh Sehun who violated the school's rules. I slowly walked towards the exit but I heard a familiar voice,

"Yah! It's him! He is the Oh Sehun I'm looking for!" She shouted as she pointed a finger at me.

My eyes widened as I realized that she was the lady last night from the bus. I think I'm now in big trouble!

"Oh Sehun, come here right now. And the rest may now go back to your respective classrooms!" Mr. Lee ordered and we did as he said.

"God please take care of me. I still have dreams and ambitions. Please save me from this big trouble I am in." I prayed in my mind as I slowly walked towards the principal.

---------------

So there you go, double update for today to make it up. Sorry if both updates are short. I'm just using my phone to update this.