Chapter 3: Cellphone

My First Kiss

Sorry if it took me a long time before updating again. I was really busy these past few months because school just started 2 months ago. This is just a short update to make it up to you. Sorry readers.

[Sujin's POV]

I just woke up from my little nap. I took a glance at the clock and it's already 8:00 p.m. What to do? I really don't know and I'm dying because of boredom.

What about if I text Kris? But he should be doing the first move. He hasn't sent me a message until now, so I think I should. I quickly looked for my cellphone inside my bag but I couldn't find it. Aishhh. Babo! Where did I put my cellphone? I removed everything from my bag and I searched for it but it is not really there. I groaned in frustration. Where did I put my cellphone?

I dialed my number using the telephone. It took almost half a minute before somebody answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh. Hey there noona!" The other line answered. Wait, that voice is really familiar to me.

"May I ask who you are and why my cellphone is with you?" I asked in a slightly annoyed tone.

"You dropped it on the bus earlier and about who I am, guess who." I heard him say as he chuckled. I clenched my jaw as I realized who is this.

"Yah!! You were the ert kid on the bus earlier! The one who kissed me. Return my cellphone before I report you."

"Hey! I'm not a ert. And why do you act as if it was a big deal? It was just an accident and I know you liked it. And look for me if you want your phone back."

"Listen you kiddo. It is really a big deal because it was my first kiss! And I want that first kiss to be with someone I love not with a random kid on the bus. And I didn't like it! So shut up and just return my cellphone."

"What? In your age, it was just your first kiss? Hahahahaha. I don't even know where you live or where can I see you so I won't return your phone." He said as I heard him laugh on the other line.

"Yah! You--" I was cut off because he ended the call.

I groaned in frustration. That kid really, he already stole my first kiss and now he got my cellphone. Luckily I remember his name and his school. It was printed on his uniform. He's really dumb. You're gonna get it from me kid.

--------

[Oh Sehun's POV]

Have I gotten my self into trouble? I don't think so. That noona is really weird. I bet she's already nearing 30 and the kiss from the bus was her first? Wow. I was really amazed and at the same time I find it hilarious. I recalled the incident in the bus as I played my ukulele.

By the way, I haven't introduced my self yet right? So, I am Oh Sehun. Yeah, I am the son of the famous CEO, Mr. Oh. My mother passed away when I was 5 years old because of an accident. Ever since, my father treated me differently. He blamed me for it. My father doesn't care about me nor support my decisions. I am one of the famous students in our school because I'm handsome, intelligent, athletic, rich and talented. I know how to play instruments like guitar, ukulele, and bass guitar. I even know how to rap and dance. But, my father doesn't like me to be musically-inclined. Maybe, because it reminds him of my mother who is also musically-inclined. Whenever, my father hears me playing any instrument or whenever he heard from others that I play at school, he beats me up for it. But, that didn't stop me, I'm used to be beat up anyway. I'm just lucky that my father isn't here usually. Everybody thinks I have a perfect life but I don't.

Only my best friends, Suho hyung and Chanyeol hyung, knows about that. Despite of my popularity, I don't have many friends and I just always go with Chanyeol hyung and Suho hyung. They care for me a lot and they treat me like their little brother. One time, when I got severely injured because of my father, they let me stay in their apartment for almost a month. That means a lot because my father asked his bodyguards to look for the people hiding me. Even though they know that they will get beat up when those bodyguards caught us, they didn't hesitate to let me stay at their apartment. I really love and treasure those hyungs though I'm more mature than them sometimes.

Well, I guess I said many things about me already. I have school tomorrow so I decided to sleep already.

------------

Sorry for this short update. I'll try to update again later to make it up to you. I'm sorry for the grammatical errors.