First Date (Part 2)

My First Kiss

[Narrator's POV]

The trip to the mall was short and silent. They arrived at the mall within 15 minutes. Sehun parked his car and he got down as fast as he can so that he can open the door for Sujin.

"What will we do here?" Sujin asked Sehun as soon as Sehun opened the car door.

"I don't know but I want to watch a movie. Is it okay?" Sehun said as they walked towards the entrance of the mall.

"It's okay as long as it's your treat," Sujin said and Sehun just chuckled.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Oh," the guard greeted Sehun and he just smiled at the guard as he greeted the guard back.

"Wait. How did he know your name?" Sujin asked Sehun.

"Hmmm. Let's just say that this mall is under my dad's company," Sehun said and chuckled when he saw Sujin's reaction. Her eyes widened at Sehun and she stopped walking.

"Seriously?" Sujin exclaimed and Sehun just shrugged.

"That explains why you own expensive cars. You're one rich brat," Sujin added and Sehun just smiled a little.

"Wait. I want to check some stores. Do you mind? If you do, then leave and go home. I'll be fine. But if you don't, then come with me," Sujin spoke, breaking the silence.

"I don't mind," Sehun simply answered as he followed Sujin who went inside a store.

Sehun just watched Sujin picking some clothes and he heard 2 girls whispering beside them.

"Gosh. He looks so handsome. Look at him."

"I know right. But who is he with? Who is the girl? Don't tell me it's his girlfriend."

"No. I don't think so. Maybe it's his mom," Sujin began listening to their conversation and Sehun smirked at her.

"It's not his mom. They don't resemble each other."

"Then who is she? She looks old to be his girlfriend. Maybe his aunt."

"Aunt or mom. Whatever. He's handsome."

"Yeah. He is. But if she is his mom, then I think he is a mama's boy," Sujin smirked at Sehun when she saw the boy's reaction.

The girls went out of the shop, leaving Sehun and Sujin.

"See. I told you to dress nicely. You look like an old lady from a musical," Sehun mocked the older girl. Sujin glared at him and answered, "At least it did me an advantage. Mama's boy."

They went out of the shop and they went to a few more shops. During their shopping, some people were looking at them and whispering to each other. It's either about how handsome Sehun is or about how weird Sujin's clothes are.

"Don't mind those people. Even though you look like an ahjumma, you're still pretty. Anyway, let's go to the movies," Sehun said as he dragged Sujin along with him. Sujin blushed a little because of his words but it was unnoticed by Sehun.

"Wait for me here. I'll just buy our tickets, okay?" Sehun said and Sujin just nodded at him.

Sehun looked around, checking if everything will go according to his plan. And when he saw 2 figures, he smirked and went to get their tickets and popcorn.

"Sujin, let's go," Sehun dragged Sujin towards the direction of the 2 persons he saw earlier.

When they got near to the 2 persons who are happily having their date, tears started to form in Sujin's eyes. Sehun, who noticed that his plan worked, just stood there and glared at the man who doesn't even notice them.

"So, still in for the movie?" Sehun asked Sujin but the girl just ran away and Sehun followed her.

"Yah! Did you plan this? You are reallty a brat," Sujin said in between her sobs. Sehun looked at her, guilty of what he did.

"But if I didn't do that, you'll not be aware that that Chinese guy is playing with your feelings," Sehun answered. Yeah. What they saw was Kris together with another girl. Sehun knew that they'll be here because he heard it when he eavesdropped on Kris' phone conversation at the parking lot.

"Yeah. You're right. I guess I have to forget him. But now, I just want to go home. And since you brought me here, you'll also be the one to send me home," Sujin said as she wiped her tears. Sehun handed her a handkerchief and she accepted it. She used it to wipe her tears.

"You don't have to order me to send you home because I will do it whether you asked or not," Sehun said and Sujin blushed and this time Sehun noticed it but he decided not to about it.

"So, feeling better now? Shall we go?" Sehun asked and Sujin just nodded. They went out of the mall and they went inside Sehun's car.

Sehun doesn't want to admit it, but he feels something different when he is with the girl beside her.

**end of chapter**

Annyeong! So I'm back. Lol. But I'm still here in Thailand. Haha. And tomorrow, we'll be going back to the Philippines and then we're going to Batanes. And I'm not sure if I'll be able to update there but I'll try my best. Haha. So yeah. Til the next update.