His Past

Close To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three weeks since Yongguk 'moved' to hospital. The doctor said Himchan show a good sign of recovery.

Himchan was bored. All he can do just lay on his bed, watching TV, playing games, eat. He needs some fresh air. He's totally bored.

"Yongguk-ah... can I have a walk outside?"

Yongguk who was working stop and looking at Himchan. "And please tell me how you will walk?"

Himchan pouts. He knows that Yongguk was right. He can't walk for now. Not even using wheel chair. But he's bored to death.

"I'm bored Gukkie"

Yongguk put down his laptop and then step closer to him. "Then what can I do to make you happy, Channie?" he pats his head. It's becoming a habbit now. Holding his hand or pats his head, caress his hair till Himchan fall asleep or even caressing his cheek for some random reason.

"Ask the doctor if I can go outside for once" Himchan asked, but Yongguk shakes his head. "Doctor said not to move too much for now. Let's just wait till next week and I'll asked if we can go outside"

Suddenly Yongguk's phone ring. "I'll be right back" he said to Himchan after looking at the number flashing on the screen. He walk out the room. Himchan curious about it. Never once Yongguk leave the room if the call was from client. He will leave the room only if the call is private. And Himchan only knows that Youngjae's call was the only private call for Yongguk since he has no friend.

"Yes Jonghyun"  the call was from Choi Jonghyun, the detective that works for him on Himchan's house case.

"Some news, Mr Bang"

"Meet me at DaeJae coffee shoop near the town at 3" Yongguk end the call and back to the room.

"Channie I have to meet someone at 3, I'll ask Mr Lee to come. I'll be back soon" Yongguk ruffles Himchan's hair and left the room before Himchan could say anything.

 

Yongguk drive to DaeJae coffee shop. When he arrived, he was greeted by Daehyun.

"Welcome, Mr Bang" he said with surprised expression.

"Daehyun-ah, can I have a private room? I will have a meeting with someone"

Daehyun nods and lead him to a closed room. Soon enough Youngjae comes to him.

"Mr Bang. Is there anything we can do?"

"Well, I'm going to meet Mr Choi, Youngjae-ah"

Youngjae knows that Mr Choi is Yongguk's private detective. Youngjae frowns.

"I'm trying to figure out Himchan's house"

"But Mr Bang, isn't the best way was to let Kim Himchan told you his story?" Youngjae protest.

"This is about his family. He said he has no memory of his childhood, he was adopted but then he was given the house when he's grown up without even met his mother for once after the day she adopt him. So I'm curious"

Youngjae let out a sigh. He never understand the cold Mr Bang before. But now he's the new Mr Bang. Youngjae can understand that this is the first time Yongguk cares for someone else. Youngjae just hope that Kim Himchan will understand his boss.

Daehyun comes. "Mr Bang, Mr Choi is here"

"Thank you Daehyun. Youngjae" he nods and the couple left when Choi Jonghyun enter the room.

"Any news, Jonghyun-ah?"

"There's a sign, Mr Bang. The house was under the name of Mr Kim, or they refer him to Kim Senior. He died on the car accident 29 years ago, at the same year when Mr Kim Himchan was born. Ki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter