A love like this

Close To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter will be in Yongguk's POV

The alarm sound wake me up. Automaticly my eyes open and I walk to the bathroom. After that I get dressed and walk to the other room. I knock the door. No answer. Slowly I open it and see the owner of the room still on his dream. I tip toe to his bed and lying beside him, wraps my arm around his waist. Seeing no response i buries my face on his neck, inhaling his scent. I wonder why he always smell so good. It's my routinity now since he can leave the hospital.

Finally the body beside me moved a bit. He lift his hand and rub his eyes. God he looks so cute while doing that.

"Morning Channie" I whisper on his ear. He's smiling and turn around, facing me.

"Morning Gukkie" and he said with eyes closed while hugging me tight. It's been 2 weeks he stays here but my heart still beating so hard everytime we're touch.

Himchan now staying at the room right in front of my room. My room is on the 1st floor so he doesn't have to use the stair. I tried to make it comfortable, almost copying his own room. He's so surprised when he entered his new room. He said I did a great job copying his room. I'm glad i did the right thing.

"I'm hungry Channie" I said while playing with his hair. I found out that Himchan doesn't like to wake up early but he will wake up if he needs to do something, like cooking breakfast or going to work. Since he lives here so the only reason for him to wake up early is only to cook breakfast, for me. And that words just like alarm for him. He opens his eyes and sit.

"Alright. Wait for me there, I'll go change" He get off from the bed and go to the bathroom. I still feel hurt seeing him walking with crutch even though he said he feel no pain anymore and he think he will be able to walk without help soon.

Instead of going to the kitchen, I lay down on his bed waiting for him. When he finished and found me still on his bed, he yelled and told me to go out and wait at the dinning room. And then I did what he said.

 

We begin to work at 9 a.m. The first thing I do is checking the e-mails. Having Kim Himchan stay here means no late night work. He forbid me to work after 11pm and push me to my room. I received new mail from Choi Jonghyun. I open it and read it. He said that Miss Kim wants to meet Kim Himchan. Finally she decided to face him, and she will explain everything to him. I can feel my heart beats faster. I haven't tell him that I investigate his past. I wonder how he will react. But since it's a good news, I decided to tell him everything.

"Channie, are you busy?" I asked him even though I can see he has about 10 documents to be read.

"Some documents are waiting to be read by me, Mr Bang" he smiles.

"Well, you can leave them for now. I've read some of them and I think they're all fine. I have something to tell you"

Still smiling, he walk to me.

"About what?"

"Sit here first" I get up and let him sit on my chair.

"What a nice seat you have here, Mr Bang" he said when he occupied my seat. I smiled while opening the document Jonghyun sent to me few weeks ago.

"First of all, I want to apologize, Kim Himchan" I said looking into his eyes. He frowns. "Why?"

"Because I was trying to find the information about the previous owner of your house"

"You What?" he rises his voice.

"After you told me the story of Kim Himchan, I decided to find out about your house, why now it's under your name, and who's the lady that adopt you"

I can see Himchan's eyes filled with excitemen but also scared.

"So I hired the best detective I know, and he sent me this report. You can read it later, right now I will tell you the summary. But before that...again I'm sorry for doing this without your permission"

Himchan's mouth slightly open but then closed again. Looks like he think hard for a while before finally he nods.

"I don't know why you did that, Gukkie. But I'm grateful you did it. Sure you have the best detective, unlike the one that I hired before" His eyes filled with tears that threatening to fall anytime soon. I hold his hand. I feel better that he's fine with what I did. He holds my hand back tightly and smiles. "Thank you" he said.

"I have to tell you, that this isn't a good story. But there's a reason behind everything. Should I start now?" He nods and I begin to tell him everything I know. I watch his expression, from excited to sad, with anger and relieved in between. In the end, he cried. I hug him and he cries harder on my chest.

"And there's one more thing, Channie. Miss Kim, your mother, wants to meet you....soon....if you want to meet her"

I can feel he stop crying and let go off my hug. "She wants to meet me? She knows where to find me why she's asking if I want to meet her or not?" he asked with high tone. I know he's annoyed but I think, maybe, he wants to meet her too.

"So, do you want to meet her?" Carefully i asked him. And I get a nod as the answer. "But I want you to come with me" he said. I get surprised. I thought because it's family matter he won't let anyone to interfere.

"Because you're part of me now, Gukkie" as if he can read my mind he said that. I smiled widely and hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter