Brother

Close To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm thinking of giving special chapter for Junhong~ this is one day after Junhong visited Himchan on Bang's place.

It's 8am and that hyung hasn't arrive. Seriously. He said he will come early today, how early is that early for him? I walk to my table and greeted by pile of papers. How could this happen to me dear angel in heaven? He promised he will assign someone to handle these but judging from what I see, no one touch my desk.

I sigh and massaged my head before begin to sort the papers. I wonder did Himchan hyung also do this before. But everytime I came to his desk, it was always clean, just normal amount of papers he had everyday. I need to learn how to managed to do that.

 

I look at the clock and it's been 3 hours since I touch these things and still half way to go. Maybe I won't go home early today. But wait a minute. Where is that hyung?

I take my phone and dial his number. No answer. I send a message. No reply. Really now, Jongup hyung? How about those papers that need to be signed today?

Just when I want to try to call him again, the door opens. Finally the main star come!

"Morning Junhong" He greets me with his silly smile. I rise my eyebrows. "Morning hyung? It's almost lunch time!" I said annoyed.

"Sorry I fell asleep while waiting for my breakfast heated"

"Fall asleep for waiting only for 3 minutes? Don't you sleep well last night?" I asked him.

"Nah. I couldn't sleep. I remember fell asleep at 3 this morning"

I let out a sigh. This hyung needs a personal assitant for his own life too, not only for work.

"Junhongie, you still live at that apartement?" suddenly he asked me and I nod. What again now?

"I'm thinking, how about we find new apartement with two bedroom? So we can share"

I frown for a while but then I get what he means. He must be lonely.

"Living alone so hard, hyung?" and yeah, he nods while smiling sadly.

"You have to get used to it, hyung. Why don't you just go back to your mansion? It's better than spent your money for the rent. If I were you I would gladly back to that place. Maids, driver, cook, no need to think about anything, just go home and sleep, wake up and eat"

Yes hyung, you have to get used living alone, since Himchan hyung won't come back to you ever, I hope. It's not that I hate this hyung, but I'm still mad at the fact that he hurt Himchan hyung. Even though he realized it now, still, I can't forgive you that easy Jongup hyung. But no one can resist his innocent look.

"It's not the same Junhong-ah. I need someone to talk to. Please? Or you want to stay at my mansion? I'm fine anywhere as long as I'm not alone" now he's showing his puppy eyes. Why does this guy have to look innocent all the time? Even though now that i know he's not that innocent, his face still displaying that Moon Angel's face.

"I'll think about it, hyung"

"Thank you Junhongie~ well, what's this?" He points at the papers on his table.

"That's just some papers that need to be signed. Some will coming soon after I finished with these"

"Sorry Junhongie, the girl that I assigned to do your job while you're away got hospitalized, but she managed to do the first week work"

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. One week this much? I believe I didn't leave any piece of paper on my table before I go.

"What do you want for lunch, Junhong-ah? My treat"

"Anything hyung. I'm not going out"

 

Sometimes I can't believe myself. I managed to finished my work before 5pm and now I can see my table. So clean. Finally I can breath. I take a look at Jongup hyung. Still burries himself on the papers that I gave to him. Hahaha. Sorry hyung.

I check my phone and got a message from Himchan hyung.

Junhongie~ I'm going to meet my real mother this weekend. I'm so excited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter