Is it too late?

Close To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moon Jongup lay down on his bed at his own home, the old place he used to live. It's already 10 a.m but he doesn't feel like going anywhere. He lost track on the date. He doesn't know how long it's been since the day he announced the divorce news. He doesn't even care. He's not coming to office since that day.

The bed is too big for Jongup alone. He then remembered. He bought this one specially for Himchan when they lived together. He feels the pain on his chest when he remember him. After rolling on his bed for few minutes he decided to get up and take a shower.

Dressed up, he takes his phone and dialled Junhong's number.

"Hello. Hyung, where are you? Are you going to work today or not?" The younger asked him before he can say anything. Jongup chuckles.

"I don't feel like working today, Junhongie. Can you come to my place now?" Jongup can hear he let out a sigh.

"Alright. I'll be there soon"

"Thank you. I'll be waiting" Jongup end the call.

He walk to the kitchen. This is just a small apartement, not his big house so he live by himself here. No one to make breakfast for him. He opens the fridge and find out that it's empty. Himchan used to scold him if he found out that the fridge was empty. Then he text Junhong asked him to bring something to eat.

He made a cup of coffee and sit near the window. Himchan's favorite place every morning.

Jongup now realize that Junhong was right. He needs Himchan. But he made a big mistake before, will Himchan forgive him?

 

Junhong arrived with burgers. Jongup happily eat it.

"Hyung, when will you back to office? I'm getting tired handling your things" Junhong pouts.

"Yah Junhongie, you have to learn how to be the boss"

"I don't want. It's tiring, troublesome, have no time to think about other stuff"

"You'll get used of it when you become a boss"

"I said I don't want to"

"Junhongie, do you know, I used to live with Himchannie here" Jongup suddenly say it out of the blue.

Junhong staring at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter