revealed story

Close To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan staring at the man in front of him. He knew this will happen after the kiss. He's kinda expecting it actually. He supposed to smile brightly and be happy, but what happen isn't what he expecting. Instead of smile, tears roll down his face. Himchan himself doesn't know why he cry. He wipes his own tears but it won't stop. Like a faucet that can't be closed, the tears keep on streaming on his face.

He thought the man in front of him will get panic or something, but Yongguk pulls him into his warm embrace.

"Please don't cry Channie. If you're happy, just smile. If you don't like it, just frown or yelled like you used to do. I don't know what to do with your tears"

Between his sobs Himchan trying to speak. "I..I'm sorry Gukkie. It's....It's not that...that I don't like it....I...I love you too...it's...it's...just...i don't know...why...i cry"

Yongguk heart throb, feels like it's going to explode anytime soon. Himchan loves him back. But his tears send this aching feeling.

When finally Himchan calm down, he break the hug, cup his face and wipes the tears track on his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Gukkie" Himchan spoke but Yongguk put his finger on his lips, prevent him from saying anything.

"I don't know what was happen in your past, but I'll make sure that you will never experienced it again when you're with me" Yongguk smiles softly. Himchan feels the urge to cry and before he can do anything about it, the tears come again. Now he knows why he's crying.

Himchan knows that his boss means every word he said. And he can feel his love. And he loves him back. He's really touched.

"Channie~ didn't I tell you? If you feel happy, just smile, don't cry" Yongguk smiles while wiping the tears gently with his thumb.

Himchan nods and trying to stop the tears. To think about it, last time he cried when he left Moon Jongup.

"Good boy" Yongguk pats his head then get up.

"Where--" Himchan was about to asked him but Yongguk smiled and point to the glass.

"You've been crying like baby. I'll get some water for you. Don't worry, I won't go anywhere"

 

 

Let's do some time skip now~ it's one week after that

Yongguk was working while Himchan watching TV when Junhong came. He brings fruits and magazines for his hyung.

"Gukkie~ can I go out with Junhong?" Himchan asked Yongguk and he nods. Doctor said he can use the wheel chair and he thinks Junhong can handle it.

"Okay, don't be too long. I'll come when I finish this stuff. Please take care of him, Junhong-ah"

Junhong nods and help Himchan to get on the wheel chair, then they left the room, to the park.

 

"Junhongie~ Yongguk confessed to me" Himchan told him and the wheel stop.

"Ah...I knew it. You're that close with him. I'm happy for you, hyung" Junhong smiles, he feels happy but on the other side he worried about his boss. They continue to walk before stop at the bench. Junhong park Himchan's chair then he sit on the bench.

"I owe you, Junhongie~ you're the one who introduce me to Bang's"

"No, Hyung. It's because of you, he fell for you. You look much much better now, you look happier"

"Yongguk makes me feel ....precious. He cherish me like I'm a treasure"

"Cos you are precious, hyung" Junhong smiles at him. He can see that his hyung really in love with Bang Yongguk.

They continue talking about anything untill Junhong can't hide his curiousity anymore.

"Hyung, can you please tell me?"

Himchan already know the meaning of that question. He let out a sigh, but smiling. It's just his past now. He have Yongguk, who will protect him, who loves him, who won't throw him away like Jongup did.

"Alright... maybe it's time for you to know"

Junhong eyes sparks. He's be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter