Shocking news

Close To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himchan drops the remote when he saw the news. Moon Jongup's face on the TV gave him mixed feeling. It's been 3 years since the last time he saw him in person.

Yongguk gets up and pick the remote and give it back to Himchan who's still shocked with the news.

"Chan? Himchan?" Yongguk tries to call him several times before finally Himchan answer him.

"Are you alright?" Yongguk caress Himchan's hand, the later just nods. "I'll go to sleep now, Mr Bang"

Yongguk frowns hearing him being called formally by Himchan.

"Are you sure, Channie?" Yongguk tries again but Himchan only nods. With a heavy sigh Yongguk caress Himchan's hair and he closes his eyes soon. Then Yongguk back to his bed.

The news still there, Yongguk turns up the volume to listen to it.

"Today, Moon JongUp announced that he has divorced with his 3 years wife, Ahn Min Young. No spesific reason was told, but Mr Moon assure the clients that Moon and Ahn joined company will keep on going. Business is different with family mater, according to him, even though it was family's company"

The words keep on playing on Himchan's head. He's not sleeping. He just don't want to talk. He doesn't want Yongguk to see him or talk to him. He's afraid he will cry out loud if he's being asked about his Moon Angel.

Himchan's hoping that the nurse will come and gives him the pills so he can just go to sleep and forget about it. But he just take his medicines after lunch time there will be no chance for him to get that, unless he told them that he's pained.

The pain on his chest sent Himchan back to that day. The day Himchan decided to leave Moon Jongup.

 

It was three years ago. Right before he decided to work at Bang's company.

One year after the unforgetable party. One year after their first kiss.

Himchan shout at his boss, but the said person just keep in silence.

"For heaven's sake Moon Jongup! Say something to me!" Himchan felt frustated.

Jongup haven't say a single words since Himchan suddenly come with a letter on his hand, looking furious. It was his job to sort the letter for him, so it's not Himchan's fault if he had the letter now.

"Tell me. Why on your pile of letters, I found this? A Wedding invitation's design? And who the hell was Ahn Min Young?" Himcha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter