The meeting

Close To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Still Yongguk's POV, yeorobun.

I grab my keys and walk out from Himchan's room. Drive to a place Youngjae mentioned earlier when we're talked.

"DaeJae Coffee Shop"

So it's a coffee shop. What was DaeJae? some kind of food? I frowned at the name. I take a deep breath before entering the shop.

"Welcome" A honey like voice greet me. I turn to the left and find a male with brown hair and dark skin greet me. His thick lips really something..makes him look...y? Okay Yongguk...that's kinda weird for saying a random guy's lips are y. I must be really tired today.

I nod and he comes to me. "You must be Mr Bang. I'm Daehyun, please come this way" Clueless I just following him to the other part of the place, a corner.

"Mr Bang" Youngjae suddenly appear and greets me. He let me sit at the sofa seat and then send the Daehyun guy to the kitchen. "Please enjoy yourself, Mr Bang. I'll be right back"

Youngjae then following Daehyun guy. Soon enough both of them come back with cakes and three cups.

"Mr Bang, please let me introduce you, this is Jung Daehyun, my husband" Daehyun guy shove his hand to me and I shake it. So...the partner that Youngjae talking about was....this guy? Okay. Interesting.

"Nice to meet you, Mr Bang. Thank you for taking care of our Youngjae while he was working with you" Daehyun politely bows to me. Then they take a seat in front of me.

"Thank you for coming to our coffee shop, Mr Bang. It's my pleasure to have you here, so I can introduce you to my Daehyunnie" Youngjae smiles at his husband.

Ah...I feel...Jealous? Gah! Bang Yongguk you feel too much today.

"It's okay" I told them. "It's a nice place. You know what, Youngjae. I almost believe when you told me you might be a farmer after you resigned"

Youngjae chuckled. "I did, Mr Bang. Just Daehyunnie can't stand living on the village. He's a city person, so he needs to meet other people on daily basis. That's why we come back and build this place"

"It's a good thing, Daehyun--..." I paused, not sure how to address him.

"Just Daehyun is okay, Mr Bang. I'm still younger than you" Daehyun smiles

"Well, Daehyun. I was offering your husband a rise on salary as long as he stay in the city and work for me" I laughs.

"I should've tell him to take it if I only knew" Daehyun smiles and his eyes were gone when he smiles.

"So, what was the problem, Mr Bang, till you call me?"

I take a deep breath before telling them the story about the accident and where i stayed for now. I told him about Himchan. It was something that I always do with Himchan, sharing a story, but it's a new thing for Youngjae. He looks so excited to hear my story.

"Oh well Mr Bang. This guy must be something. I can tell that you're more relaxed now" Youngjae gave me a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter