Let's Dance ~ Chapter 3

Let's Dance

I've been siting her for about 15 minutes now as more and more people take their seats, waiting for the auditions to begin. As time goes by, I get more and more nervous. 

An SM staff walks onto stage, holding a mic in his hands,"Annyeonghaseyo everyone!" The crowd goes wild, clapping and hollering, showing their excitement to be here. 

"Alright, alright. Everyone settle down. Now, you guys are all here to audition to be apart of EXO's concert in Feburary, correct?!" The crowd answers back, screaming, "Yes!" 

"Good, good. I would like you all to know that EXO is here in the first 3 rows here." He points in the direction where they sit. EXO and I assume their managers stand up and turn around, facing us, bowing and waving. 

And there he was again. His perfect blonde hair, his perfectly built bod- YOON-AH. WHAT DID I TELL YOU EARLIER?! My conscious screams at me once more. Shaking my head to get rid of the thought, I clap my hands like everyone else. 

"Alright now, the auditions will start now. I would like to wish everyone good luck! Break a leg and may the odds be ever in your favor! Could we have participant number 1, Kim So Hyun, come up?" I look around and a girl shoots up from her seat, walking down the aisle to the back stage. 

She walks out onto stage with a mic in her hand and introduces herself. She's wearing a trench coat. Really? Is that even necessary? 

"Annyeonghaseyo," she waves, "I'm Kim So Hyun and I'm from Gangnam, Korea."

"Annyeonghaseyo So Hyun. What will you be performing for us today?" said one of the EXO members.

"I will be performing 'Bubble Pop' by Hyuna."

"Okay. When ever you're ready." 

She hands the mic over to one of the staff and the music starts. A couple of seconds into the song and she strips off her trench coat revealing a red mini dress that was way too short and showed way to much of her cleavage and just barely covered her . She's probably only trying to seduce EXO. I wouldn't be surprised if she made it only because of her how much skin she was showing. 

"Thank you Kim So Hyun." She bows to the audience and the judges and walks off the stage. All the auditions past by way to quick and before I knew it, I was called up.

"Participant number sixteen, Lee Yoon-Ah." I get up from my seat, walking down the aisle with my CD in hand. 

Every step I take, I grow more anxious. I walk over to the back stage and hand my CD to one of the staff.

"Track 2." The staff hands me a mic.

"Alright, when ever you're ready." I take a deep breath. Inhale, exhale. C'mon Yoon-Ah, you got this. We'll make it! I say to myself. I look in the mirror on my right, fixing my outfit

Taking another deep breath, I slowly walk out onto the stage with my mic in hand, stopping mid-way, I bring the mic up to my mouth.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Lee Yoon-Ah and I'm from the country side of Seoul, Korea."

"Ah, what will you be performing for us today Yoon-Ah?" And there it goes again. That same, husky yet y voice I heard earlier seemed to hypnotize me for a second. 

"I will be performing 'Say Yes' by Jessica, Krystal, and Kris." The EXO members start "ooo-ing" and the crowd hollered in excitment, waiting to see what I had stored.

"Alright, good luck." I hand over the mic to the staff. Inhale, exhale. 

I give a thumbs up to the staff and wait for the song to cue. 

The song begins. I begin to move my body to the beat. I start to hear the crowd cheer, clap and holler; giving me a boost of confidence, I push all the butterflies to the side, letting the music control me. 

It then gets to Kris's rap in the song and the crowd starts the holler once more. The song then ends. Sweat is running down my forehead and I'm panting hard. Looking at the aduience, I notice 2 figures getting up from their chair, clapping. I focus on the figure and try to make out the faces but couldn't figure out who they were. After bowing to the adiuence, I quickly leave the stage and walk back to my seat.

"You did great! Wow, I have to say, I'm impressed." I slightly giggle.

"Thanks." I give a warm smile to Hyunah. 

"Participant number seventeen. Kim Hyunah." I lightly pat her shoulders as she starts to get up.

"Break a leg!" 

"Thanks." 

-

"Alright, that's all of the try outs! You all did great out here. I just want to let everyone know that only 20 out of the 50 participants here will make it. Some of you will get the chance to be apart of EXO's concert! We will give full detail later on. Some of you will be going home. But it won't be the end of the world just because you didn't make it! There will still be many great oppourtinities out there for you guys to continue your career and follow your dreams! Now, EXO and their managers will discuss and decide who made it and who didn't. It'll take about 30-45 minutes. A quick process, right? We want to start training tomorrow! Alright, alright. I'll stop talking. Judges go to the confernce room and decide!" The staff points to door, directing the judges. 

They all stood up, walking up the aisle to the door. Starring as they exit out of the aduitiorium, I catch a glimspe at him. As if he sensed my glare, he turned his head and stared back at me before quickly turning his head back. Feeling a little embrassed, I grab my water bottle and chug the whole thing down in one gulp. 

"Woah there, are you okay?" Hyunah askes me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Still feeling a little anxious." I laugh, assuring her I was okay. 

"Want to go get something to eat? They have a snack bar right around the corner."

"Yeah, sure." I grab my wallet and follow after her to the snack bar. 

I ordered some nacho cheese and a small drink and sit down at a table with Hyunah. 

"So," I take a bite of my chip, "how long have you been dancing?" I ask her.

"3 years. I got into it when I was 18. My school had started a hip hop dance class and I decided to join. From then on, I never stopped. You?"

"Well, when I was 6, my mom had signed me up for ballet. I did ballet for 5 years and had gotten a scholarship through the dance academy. I continued ballet for a few more months until I realized that I was more of a. . . hip hop person than ballet. So I told my mom and she let me quit ballet and start fresh and new. It was hard at first because in ballet, you have to be tight and everything, you know? So it was very difficult because in hip hop, you have to be lose and go with the flow and beat. It took me 2 years to finally loosen up."

"Wow, you did ballet for 5 years straight?! Aiyah, I could never do that."

"Yeah. I couldn't believe I did ballet for 5 years straight. All we did was wear pink, pink, pink! I'm so sick and tired of that color." I laugh and so does Hyunah. "Oh, no more cheese. Hold on, let me get some more." I grab my wallet from the table and walk up back to the snack bar. 

"Could I get another pack of cheese?"

"Sure, that'll be 50 won." I place my wallet on the counter searching for the money. As I hand over the money to the cashier, my wallet was torn away from my hand. I quickly look over a figure dressed in a black hoodie and jeans sprinting away with my red wallet in his hand. Without even hesitating, I run as fast as my legs would carry me, chasing after the theif. I hear shouts and screams.

"Someone catch him!"

"Theif!"

"Call the police!"

"Yoon-Ah!" I hear Hyunah yell my name but I don't bother turning my head back at her and just focus on chasing after the theif. 

Dodging all the people in the way, I shove the doors open and keep focus on the guy with my wallet. Almost getting hit by mulitple cars, he crosses the street onto the opposite sidewalk. I decide to not cross the street, instead, to keep on running on the sidewalk I was already on. Still keeping my eyes on him, I keep on running and dodging all the people in the way. I start to get irriated. Who the hell would steal a wallet? At the SM Building! Now I'm pissed! I then finally cross the street onto the other sidewalk where the theif was. As I inch closer and closer to him, the only way to stop him from running was to tackle him. 

Since I ran track for 4 years, I had a great advantage. I was defintely faster than him. Not letting him continue running off with my precious wallet, I tackle him from his right side and we both smash through a store window. Sliding on the ground, we both crash into a couple of chairs and tables as screams escaped from people's mouth. I quickly get up, grabbing both of his wrist and holding them behind his back willing pinning his neck down with my knee. 

"Ah, ah! That hurts!"

Not caring about his pain, I yell at the theif, "You've messed with the wrong girl today!" 

I hear panting behind me. "Yoon-ah! Are you okay?!" Once more, I hear that husky, yet y voice behind me. I turn my head around and there he was. Kris. EXO M's leader. The owner of that amazing voice.

"I'm fine." Sirens fill the streets and police start rushing to the scene. 

"We got it from here." One of the police said to me as he reaches for the guys arm. I release my grip and slowly get up. I snatch my wallet back from his hands. I then look around at the damage I made. Great. Shatter glass, broken chairs and tables. Way to go Lee Yoon-Ah! How am I suppose to pay for all of this?! 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Kris askes me again.

I look up at him. He has that worried expression. Worried? Why is he worried? "Yes, I'm fine." I answer him once again. 

"Miss, could we have a talk?" The officer askes me. I nod at the officer. 

"Excuse me." I say to Kris. He returns a nod. 

 


WE MEET AGAIN! MWUHAHAHAHA! 

Okay, how did you guys like it? I was suppose to update a few days ago, but I was really busy helping with an eggroll fundraiser. I'm sorry! /:

I will try to update more often now that I don't have school. BUT! I'm leaving to go to a program camp thingy. Don't worry, I'll be staying in dorms. Like those college dorms. Yes, there is WIFI. Thank god. Or else I'd have to run away to home after the first day. Lol. 

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! I was undecivise if I actually wanted to put in the scene about the theft. Lol. But ehh, I just decided to put it in and make a bit more interersting. :3

Subscribe, comment, upvote? Bookmark?!