Let's Dance ~ Chapter 4

Let's Dance

"Alright officer. Thanks." I nod at the police officer and turn around to look at the damage. Great, just great. 

I notice a couple wearing aprons around their waist, staring at their windows with worried faces. I slowly walk over to them. I tap the lady on the shoulders lightly. She turns her attention to me and so does the man. I bow at an 90 degree angle.

"Ahh... Uhm... I'm so sorry. Please do not worry about the window. I will pay everything to get them fixed and make them look as good as new... Ha- oh, in fact, I will replace all of your windows with new, in-style crystal clear windows!" Oh shoot. I shouldn't have said that last part! Way to go!

"Ah, it's okay. The windows were getting old and dirty any ways..." said the lady.

"Oh no! I will replace all of your windows for you and I will take care of the expensive. That's the least I can do. I-I insist! And I will even come help and volunteer my time to come help around the restaurant. Key word - volunteer, so no need to worry about paying me!" I scratch the back of my head and smile lightly at them. The couple glances at each other. I go to the table behind me and find a pen. I quickly grab a napkin and write my name and number. I turn around and give the couple the napkin.

"Here. My name is Lee Yoon-Ah. You can contact me this number. Please let me know by tomorrow evening. I want to help out as much as I can and repay back as soon as possible." 

I look at them one last time and bow respectively. I turn around and there stood Kris... waiting for me? He slowly starts to walk over to me.

"Are you sure you're okay? No bruises?" What's he so worried about? 

"I'm sure. No need to worry." I flash him a quick smile.

"Kris hyung!" I in the direction of where the voice came from.

"Huh?" Kris quickly swings around. "Bwo? Oh, Luhan. Kai."

"Hyung! What happened?" said the brown hair guy. Kris turns around and quickly glances at me then turns back.

"Well," he scratches the back of his head, "first things first, this is Lee Yoon-Ah. She's the one who dance to the song me, Krystal and Jessica sang." 

"Annyeonghaseyo." I bow to the both of them. 

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo." They politely bow back. 

"Anyways-" 

"Kris!" Our heads turn towards the owner of the voice. 

"Ah, manager hyung!" The manager walks over towards us. 

"What happened here? Ah, that's not as important right now. We need to go back and decide right now. We don't want to keep the auditioners waiting."

"Ne." We all say. 

"Huh? Aren't you an auditioner too?"

"Ah, yes I am."

"Alright. Follow me guys."

We quickly leave the store and hop into a van and drive back to the SM Entertainment building.

--------

Omg! I'm so sorrrryy for keeping everyone waiting! *Hides behind a chair preparing for the all the rage from my readers." I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to update like I wanted too! D; 

Sorry that this chapter is so short and boringgg! -.- I will definitely try to update another chapter before I start school! (I start school on September 3rd.) 

I hope everyone is doing well. Please be patient with me! I will not give up on this story. Fighting!

If you enjoy this story and would like to read more, please subscribe! Ooohh, & comment also! <3