Let's Dance ~ Chapter 2

Let's Dance

It's been about a month now since I had received the letter of my acceptance to audition to be apart of EXO-M's concert. It was difficult having to choose which song to dance too.

"Hmm, what about. . . Growl?"

"Aish, no. I feel as if everyone else will do that song."

"Wolf?" I glare at my sister. She throws her hands up in a surrender mode. 

"Sorry. . ." she mumbled. 

Why is it so difficult just to choose a song to audition to?! Why didn't they just assign us one? But then again, having to watch so many people perform 1 song 100+ times. 

Hana, my sister, hits my arm. "Omo, how about "Say Yes" by Krystal, Jessica and Kris?!" My sister starts to play the youtube video. I listen through the whole entire song. Amazed by it and making my final decision. 

"Woah, that was. . . awesome! I am definitely doing that one!" After making my decision, I took the video and converted to a shorter version to fit the required length. Right after I was finished making the song, I started on the choreography. Dancing non-stop, trying to come up with the best moves that will qualify me into the concert. Everything has to be perfect. I can't afford to come back home. This is only the start of my career! I have always loved dancing ever since I was 5 years old. My mom let me do ballet for 2 years, I then realized ballet wasn't technically my style. Hip hop was. I took half a year off from dancing, then got back into it. I wasn't the best, or the worst when I transition over to hip hop. But I have to say, dancing is life. I really don't know what I'd be doing right now if I never danced. Probably just some 23 year old that party every weekend. Pst, yeah right.

The day after I received my letter, I informed my manager at my work place that I could possibly be gone for 9 months. 

"Bwo? 9 months?! Aisshh, that's so long though! You're one of my best employees and you're leaving? You can't do that to me Yoon-Ah." 

I scratched the back of my head, "Well, you do know that I love to dance Manager Kim. And also, it'll be the start of my new career. Besides, I can't work here for the rest of my life could I? I have to make a living!"

Manager Kim giggles, "You're right. Ah, you're so lucky. I wish I was you! Well, alright. You can keep on working until the last 3 days left. Then you can quit. In the mean time, work your off and find me a new employee!"

I laugh at her, "Of course! Oh, speaking of new employee, maybe my little sister, Hana, can replace me! I'll train her." 

"That'll be great. Well, back to work!"

 


 

A week goes by quick as ever and it's already the night before I leave. 

"Eonni, when you meet EXO-M, take a picture of Chen for me, arasseo?!"

​I ruffle her hair, "Of course! Anything for my baby sister." She swats away me hand and glares at me for messing up her hair.

"Yoon-Ah, do you're best alright? Beat everyone and make number one! Fighting!" She pumps her fist in the air.

"Omma! You act as if I'm already going to leave!" 

"You are going to leave! Before I know it, you'll be off starting your career." Omma starts to fake sob.

"Oh stop. I'll come back and visit! It's only an hour away. Don't worry, I'll come back and visit as often as I can. Oh, and maybe we can have a picnic with EXO-M!' We all giggle. Picnic with EXO-M? Yeah, like that's actually going to happen.

We finish our dinner and head for bed. "Good night omma and Hana!" I shout from my room. I hear faint, "good nights" due to my door being closed. I change out of my clothes and into my pj shorts and tank top. Once again, hoping into bed and letting sleep take over.

 


 

"You have everything, right?" It's 8 in the morning. 

"Yes omma. I have to go now. I love you so much." I give her a tight bear hug, not wanting to let go and take her with me. I let go. 

"Hana, take care of mom okay? If anything happens or you need me, call me okay? Don't be such trouble for mom or I will come back and scold you myself. Arasseo?" I playfully glare at Hana. Giving her a tight hug.

"Of course eonni. Remember what I said, take a picture of Chen for me!" 

I giggle, "Don't worry, I'll take a video of him saying, "hi" just for you." She starts to squeal as I grab my luggages and place in it the backseat of my car. I close the door and give my mom and little sister one last hug then hop in the driver's seat. I turn on the engine and my car roars to life. Opening the window and putting on my shades, my mom hands me 2 plastic bags full of home-made food.

"Mom, you didn't have to. I can buy myself some food. Don't worry, if I need any money for food, I'll call you." I laugh. She laughs along with me.

"Take care sweetie." She flashes me a heart warming smile and I return it. I back out of the driveway. Waving good bye to Hana and my mom. My mom blows a kiss at me and like what I always do, I catch it and return one to her. She does the same thing but places it on top of her heart.

 

It's been about 45 minutes now since I left my house. I live out in the country of Souel for personal reasons, that's why it takes so long. I then start to enter the city. Noticing all the beautiful sky scrapers and buildings. After about 10 more minutes of driving, I find my way to the SM Entertainment building, I finally arrived and park out on the curb of the street. I step out of my car and admire the beautiful building. 

Woah, I can't believe I finally arrived. I walk on over the the side walk, grabbing my suitcase and gym bag full of my clothes and personal items, I head inside the building nervously. Admiring the inside of the huge building, not even caring of where I'm walking, I accidentaly bump into someone. Stumbling back a bit, I quickly start bowing in apolgy, not bothering to look up to who it is because I was ashamed and embrassed. 

"I'm so sorry that I bumped into you. I should've watched where I was going. I'm so sorry."

"It's alright." And there it was, that husky, low, but yet y voice. I slowly look up and there he was. His perfect blonde hair, those deep chocolate brown eyes that was burning holes into me and those lucious . . . delicious . . . per- YOON-AH! GET YOURSELF TOGETHER! WE ARE HERE FOR OUR CAREER! NOT CHECKING GUYS OUT! My concious screamed at me, bringing me back to reality. I notice a confused look on his face. Great, now he must think I'm a creep. What a great way to start the day. I bow again in apolgy and stay in the position, until he left. Noticing his foot move and walked away, I quickly stood back up. 

Pulling my luggage with me, I kept on walking forward to notice 2 lines in front of two tables. I look around, wondering what the line was for, I notice an SM staff and walk up to him.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I respectivly bow to him and he returns it.

"What are these lines for?" I point to the lines.

"Oh, it's for the aduitioners that are aduitioning to be apart of EXO-M's concert next Feburary. They're picking up they're adution number sticker." Bingo.

"Thank you." I bow to him again and walk over to the shortest line. As I wait for my turn, I pull out my phone, quickly sending a text to Hana.

'I'm in the SM building now. Getting my sticker.' I press send and move up. Before I already knew it, I was at the front of the line, getting my sticker.

"Hello, welcome to the SM Entertainment building. Name?" asked the lady behind the table. "Hello, I'm Lee Yoon-Ah." She quickly scans her packet full of names. Finding my name, she puts a check next to my name. She hands me my sticker.

"Alright, you're aduition number is 16 and your seat number is 116. Sam," she points to the man with a walkie talkie next to huge open doors, "will direct you to where you need to go. Good luck." She flashes me a smile. 

"Thank you." I return the smile. Pulling my luggage along with me and walking towards Sam. He see's me and directs me into the huge aduitroium. Asking me for my seat number and I tell him. He then directs me to my seat. I thank him and set my luggage aside. I look around the aduitroium. Maroon walls and seats and carpet walk ways. A girl then takes a seat next to me. I take off my shades and look at her. She then looks at me, putting a hand out for me to shake.

"Hey, I'm Kim Hyunah." I return the favor and shake her hand.

"Lee Yoon-Ah." I smile at her and she returns the smile back. More and more people are pouring in. Making me more nervous than I already am. I pull out my phone and headphones, putting my aduition track on play, I then switch my body around, facing the stage, waiting for the adutions to start.


How was that? Eh, this chapter could of been better but I'm pretty sleepy. 

It's12:46 AM over where I am. Lol. But I am so not going to sleep! MWUAHAHAHAHA. 

But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Who do you think the y, mysterious man is? (;

Subscribe

Comment

Bookmark even?

 

xoxo.