Nine

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYeon's pov

I blinked few times... Really? Why am I here? . I sighed and tried to pat Luhan's shoulder "I was a little worried so... I came..." I said it slowly ,but suddenly froze when Luhan didn't let me touch him. W-why? " you cried and used my shoulder yesterday and now I can't even touch you?!" I couldn't believe that Luhan stepped back and didn't let me touch him. It wasn't that important ,but it made me slightly angry. " I even came here looking for you...pabo..." I turned my back at him and ran away. I stopped when suddenly I felt that I got lost.

" Hello there " a manly voice came from somewhere. I looked around to sides ,but there was nothing , I was too scared to ask 'who is there?' ...I was too scared to know if it's another werewolf or someone like Soohyun or even something different. " look up silly " he repeated. I looked up slowly and froze . Up there it was a handsome looking guy ,but his eyes were red , it meant something for sure. He jumped down in front of me and smiled " You don't know me? Why? Didn't Luhan told you about me? " he leaned to sniff my neck... that startled me.

" Y-yah! What are you doing? " I stepped back ,but froze when he glared at me and growled. Slowly I began to tremble from fear. He wasn't like Luhan ,he didn't looked friendly at all. If I walk away slowly maybe I will be able to escape? I stepped back slowly. The scary looking guy just looked how I walk away and in the end he smirked.

Luhan's pov

" since when do you get along with humans? " dark looking werewolf stepped in front of me.

" Hyung..." I whispered and looked around " what are you doing?" what the heck is he doing here? I thought he won't come back...why? Why..now?

"Are you that surprised ? " Tao smirked and tilted his head to side " where is that Kim Soohyun dude? " black haired guy looked around ,his face expression could clearly see that there is nothing good in his mind. " did he finally died? " smile appeared on the his face. But I just stood and tried to figure things out , I tried to put all things together and come up with something.

Suzy's pov

​I woke up and star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter