Six

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Soo Hyun's pov

"Full moon " I looked at the sky and sighed...but suddenly I felt cold wind and whispers ... that made me to teleport to other place... " You again!" I whispered when my face became pale from anger " didn't you listened to my warning?! Are you playing with my good behavior ?!" 

" Sung Rok...we should go..." the younger guy hid his camera behind him and I just glared at it...

" We didn't do nothing wrong..." Shin Sung Rok mumbled giving back the glare that I was giving him ,but that made me more angry I kept thinking should I kill him or let him be ,but then I noticed that the moon is getting red ,so does my eyes ... that means that here are more people...and I'm not only one who's getting red eyes... " You won't kill us " he smirked 
" you will run and find that girl that we met with Baekhyun " I got even more angry that he always plays cool... I teleported behind him and whispered.

" Remember my words...I'm letting you go not ,because of that ,but just because I don't want your brother to see your death " I turned at Baekhyun who avoided to look at me...as I was a monster ... which I am not!

Luhan's pov

I was sitting and hiding behind the trees...while watching JiYeon...somehow I started to know her scent it was different ... but the idea that she's here in the forest made me angry...and I know that I'm not the only one who doesn't like it... suddenly she started to shiver and she fell on the ground... I looked around and it was hungry Kris... he wasn't just hungry ... the eyes showed how angry he was and that growl ... JiYeon stood up and I could understand her mind... she was asking for help ... slowly I appeared behind her in my human form... " I'm sorry " I whispered and hit her in the neck ... that was the only way to not let her see what's happening ...but somehow deep inside my soul and heart I was hurting it fell so bad to hit her... I can kill people so easily ,but why ,this girl?

" She should be dead ,not saved!" Kris turned to human form as well and I just glared ... " do you like this hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter