Eight

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYeon's pov

" I'm listening..." I looked up at him " tell me..." 

" I can't... " he looked horrible...I couldn't believe that I'm seeing him like that right now... I can't even believe that I believe him... I can't believe that I want to comfort him...that made everything more complicated.

" Say it right now! " I yelled " I'm sorry ,but I have to know everything if you want me to stay ! " we were standing near the forest when Luhan breathed out heavily and closed his eyes...I understood that it wasn't good ...

" You know the story about the coursed wolf? " I nodded to his words...I haven't forgotten the story that he himself told me not long time ago and then Baekhyun started saying that it's real...just now... " It's my father..." he whispered and I looked down...trying to keep listening to things that a few days sooner I wouldn't believe at all..." I was angry at all the town ..at everyone...they kept entering my father's forest, my forest! " I could hear that he's crying... " I was out...and there was one human with a gun , he tried to shoot me... and I just killed him ... I wasn't myself back then ...I was angry and sad...I even killed an innocent woman that was hiding behind the tree..." his voice was more and more depressing and then he shouted " I killed Suzy's parents!" I looked up at him with shocked expression...like it wasn't enough for the day... " I'm sorry " he whispered...and I started crying too...I ended up hugging him again...but this time, it was more because of myself...it was hard to stand...my whole body felt weak...

Suzy's pov

" I'm the oldest...Luhan's father's best friend... remember? When you told me the story ... I'm four hundred years old , Suzy ... I know that you have a crush on me , but it's time to move on... all that I can tell you that Luhan is at fault , but he couldn't take it anymore , he was out of control ...I know that it hurts you too ,but believe I know ,Luhan for one hundred it was for him painful too ,even more..." Kim Soo Hyun patted my shoulder and I just stepped back...

"Who are you? " I was lost in my mind...I was about to scream from my memories going trough my head... happy and sad memories... I closed my eyes and when I opened them we were in the forest, near his house...I looked at him shocked ,but I got even more startled by his eyes...they were blue...

" Kim Soo Hyun, what brought you here with a human at this night? " It was two young boys...

" Kris, Lay ...young werewolves ... " Kim Soo Hyun explained it to me and glared to them...that's what made them run away, in a wolf's form...this day l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter