Three

Fallen for a WOLF
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JiYeon's pov

Another morning begun...I was about to come in the class ,but group of girls stopped me...

'' We saw you yesterday with that guy Luhan,you better leave him be...he's scary person...''

'' Yeah! O-one time when I looked at his eyes I think they became red! That's unnatural ,right?!'' they glared at Luhan who was walking in front of us...'' can you believe?! His natural hair color is white/blonde!'' Luhan seemed like he didn't cared,but I didn't wanted him to be alone ,because I know how people feel...they get hurt...like I did...

'' Aniyo!'' I came near Luhan '' he's normal! And a great friend!''

'' who are you calling friend?'' he glared at me and went into classroom and I walked behind him hearing those girls whispering some stuff about me...believe me! I know that feeling...I got used to ! So I can live with it! '' where do you live?'' I asked him when I remembered evening when he disappeared,but he ignored me... '' fine! Don't talk!'' I shouted and turned around...how mean! Though he looks cute and all...he is far from that!

'' JiYeon!'' Suzy ran in class '' I need to talk with you!''

'' Um...okay'' I came next to her and she started talking...

Suzy's pov

I told her all story when I followed Kim Soo Hyun...though I know JiYeon for a short time I trust her! Because I don't really have friends to talk to and she is somehow different...

'' Um...'' she looked at me awkwardly '' I don't really know...you will think I'm crazy,but after watching many fantastic movies I dare to say that he is a werewolf...'' then she laughed of her own words '' let's just follow him today together!'' she smiled at me and that made me trust her even more...I just nodded and stared at the teacher walk in the class like all the time before the bell rings...yes it was him...teacher Kim!

JiYeon's pov

I sat down to my seat near the window thinking about what might happen today when we will follow teacher Kim! I started smiling weirdly,but I couldn't stop it...it was action! In this town! Something to do ! It's better to get in trouble than sitting home and doing nothing!

'' You're going to follow Kim Soo Hyun?'' Luhan asked me and the bell rang<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter