Rooftop Confession

One Mistake, Two Kisses, Three Hearts

-up on the roof-

Me: *looking around and thinking to myself* Jongin, where are you?

Kai: Looking for me sweetheart?

Me: Kai! *I run to him and he hugs me* Oh Jongin~

Kai: What's wrong honey?

Me: *sniffs* Suho, he-

Kai: What did he do to you? *his arms tighten*

Me: It's not what he did to me, its what I did to him.

Kai: *pulls me away and looks me in the eyes* Alisha, what happened?

Me: Me and Suho...he-I-we, we...we broke off our engagement. *looks away and tries to bite back a tear*

Kai: This is because of me isn't it? Oh maknae, I'm sorry-

Me: No Kai, don't be. We're all at fault. I guess our hearts all go different ways.

Kai: *pulls me back to his chest and my hair* Still, I'm sorry.

Me: *sniffs* Jongin~ What do I do now?

Kai: Sh, sh, it will be alright.

Me: How can you say it will be alright?! *pushes him away* I just broke off my engagement with a man I thought I loved, and now I'm hugging another that is one of his closest friends!

Kai: Can't you think that you love this close friend that you're hugging?

Me: I don't know Kai.

Kai: Come here. *he hugs me to his chest* I love you. Can you acknowledge that?

Me: *stays quiet and doesn't hug him back*

Kai: *rubs my back and puts his chin on my head* Look, I'm sorry about what happened, okay? Just know that I love you now. I don't care what you think, or who else you love, but I love you. And I promise if you stay with me, I'll make you smile again, just like you used to.

Me: *loosens up a bit and leans on him* But what about Suho?

Kai: He told me to make you smile again, or watch you suffer. He knew you both were growing distant Alisha. There's nothing you could do about it.

Me: Yes, there was, I should have-

Kai: No there isn't. You both were running around with full schedules, hosting a show here, training there, and when you came home, the other wasn't there.

Me: But-

Kai: Just shut it and stop worrying about it will you?

Me: Jongin- Kai: *pulls me away and looks me in the eyes* Alisha, stop. Your relationship was going down hill anyway. You should be happy that Suho-hyung ended it now instead of later. *softly* He couldn't be there for you anymore maknae. He saved you the pain of a long wait and breaking heart.

Me: But...why didn't he just fix it instead of breaking it? He could have told me-

Kai: Then why are you here, in my arms?

Me: *shuts up and looks away*

Kai: *lifts my face to his* The important thing is you're here now, and I love you.

Me: Are you sure that's all Jongin? Are you sure there's nothing else?

Kai: For right now, everything is perfect and in its place. *he kisses me*

-From the side-

Suho: *looking from the doorway* I knew you two would get together. I'm sorry that I jumped before he did. I just thought that you would be the perfect one for me. Turns out I was wrong. You both are better than me and you would ever be. Well wishes my maknae. *turns to leave and sees Kris* Aish! Kris!

Kris: Sh. Are you gonna be alright Suho?

Suho: What's done is done Kris. There's nothing I can do and should do. They're happy the way they are. I just need to let them be.

Kris: I hope you realize what you just did Suho.

Suho: I saved her from me. And gave her to someone who can look after and love her more than me.

Kris: *sighs* I hope you're right.

Suho: *sighs* I hope so too.

__________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note: Aish mianhae! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long...but here's the next chapter! And as for Kris..he will still be in my fics. Just because he's not actually in EXO doesn't mean he can't be in my EXO fics ;) Hope you enjoyed! More coming soon!