Suho's Feelings

One Mistake, Two Kisses, Three Hearts

-On the Roof with Kai and Suho-

Kai: Hyung.

Suho: What Kai?

Kai: I wanted to say I'm sorry.

Suho: *sighs and turns to face Kai* Don't be sorry, its my fault I let us slip away from each other.

Kai: What are you saying hyung?

Suho: I'm saying, if you can make Alisha happy again, like when she was with me, then do it.

Kai: But hyung, you're married to her!

Suho: Engaged Kai, engaged. We only say we're wife and husband because it brought us closer.

Kai: Hyung-

Suho: Don't you hear me Kai? Go after her. Make her feel happy again. She needs someone-

Kai: But she has you! Hyung, listen! You're engaged to Alisha for a reason!

Suho: A reason I can't find anymore. And I guarantee she can't find the reason either. We both lost our love and probably won't find it for each other again. 

Kai: Hyung-

Suho: Enough Jongin. *turns to leave* Either make her happy again, or watch her suffer.

Kai: Suho-hyung-*Suho leaves* What do I do now?

-back in the dorms-

Suho: *walks back in*

Me: *goes to him* Oppa!

Suho: What?

Me: Um, hi? *hugs him* Can I not come greet my hubby?

Suho: *is quiet*

Me: Look,  I'm sorry for earlier, alright? I didn't mean to-*he kisses me*

Suho: I didn't mean for us to happen either. *he pulls my arms away from him* I'm sorry maknae.

Me: Suho-

Suho: Give the ring back.

Me: What?

Suho: You heard me.

Me: No, Suho-

Suho: Come on. Or do you want me to rip it off?

Me: *takes it off and sniffs* Oppa-

Suho: *takes the ring* Enough. It's better this way.

Me: But-*he grabs my shoulders*

Suho: Tell me, when he kissed you, did you feel anything?

Me: *looks down*

Suho: *in a quiet voice* And when you kiss me? *he kisses me again and I push him away*

Me: *realizes that I pushed him away* Omo oppa, I'm sorry, I don't know why-

Suho: You don't love me anymore, that's why.

Me: *stays quiet and looks down, then whispers* I guess so then.

Suho: *comes to my cheek* Don't feel bad jagiyah. I guess we just weren't meant to be.

Me: I'm sorry Suho. But, we can still be together as friends can't we?

Suho: *smiles* Of course. *pecks my forehead* Goodbye Alisha.

Me: *closes my eyes as he pecks me* Goodbye Suho.

Suho: *pulls and walks away from me* You should go up to the roof. He's waiting for you.

Me: *opens my eyes* Who-*Suho leaves and I sigh, then I get it* Jongin! *I run out the door* 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Yeah I know sad T_T (what's worse is Suho was my main bias, darn you Kai, so yeah this story is kinda real XD) I promise something happy will come soon, just let me get the drama out of the way :)