Concert is delayed | Trouble.

Life With Snsd`s Triplet [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean by ‘The concert is delayed’ ?!” Yuri almost screamed at the managers ,after all the offered they did .It's delayed! .

“We can't do anything about it ,the concert may be held later .you may enjoy the rest of the week here.” Their manager said simply as all of them let out a tired sight .“What are we go to do now?” Tao asked in broken Korean  ,as Seohyun started to jump up and down while smiling widely .

“Unnie ,Unnie ,Unnie!” Seohyun kept calling as everyone turned to her ,Yuri then remembered something .“Tiffany's house!” Yoona eyes sparkled ,as Seohyun said that .“What's with tiffany noona's house?” D.O frowned ,as the girls smiled creepily at each other .

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

YYS grinned widely ,as they saw Exo's reaction .Tiffany didn't have a house ,She had a mansion.

“You should see your faces!.” Yuri giggled while pointing to the 12 boys ,standing while they are shocked .“Are you sure this is a house?.” Chanyeol asked as the three belles broke into a set of laughers .

“Of course it is ,if not ,What it it then?.” Yoona added as she pushed some of the standing statues ,to reach the door .“Where is the key?.” The girls frowned ,as they started to search it .“Here it is!.” Seohyun grinned as she held the key .“Good job ,Baby!” Seohyun almost growled at Yuri ,who patted her head like she is some kind of a puppy.

“Are you going to Growl or what? .Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae ,Na eureureong eureureong eureureong dae!.” Yuri teased as she started to sing Exo's growl ,while dancing to it .Exo chuckled ,as they saw Seohyun fuming in anger .

“Let's go ,Cutie noona~ .” Baekhyun chuckled as he pulled Seohyun inside ,following YoonYul .

 

______________________________________________________________________

 

“There are lots of rooms here ,so we won't be sharing ;Maybe 2 of you will share.” YoonHyun nodded at the elder girl's words ,When they were in LA ,Each member will get a room for her own ;even the managers stays each in a room .

“Since we will be staying here for a week ,we will c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter