Practicing~! /A fun prank~~~

Life With Snsd`s Triplet [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Yuri Pov :

After i and Kai left for buying food ,I asked

"Why is Seohyun your favourite noona? ,No ,don't answer that ;What do you like in our SeoBaby?" He looked abit shocked then he looked up and his eyes has sparkle in it ;I gess he really fall for her .

"Her inncent look ,He careing personlaty ,her beautiful smile ,everything about her!" said Kai with a shy smile .

"What about you noona? ,What do you like in s hyung?" asked Kai i blushed madly ,S***** is my boyfriend ;our relanship was secret but Kai saw us once when we were dating so he told all his hyungs *A spoilet prat* .

"Why would i tel you?" i said to a little .

"Mean noona!" said Kai ,I stuked my tounge out at him

We finished shopping and went home when we opened the door we found Seohyun putting on Hyuna's bubble pop song ;She sang and dance to it .Me and Kai jaw dropped and the bags we were holding fall on the floor .

After she finished she asked "Was i that bad?" what a cute maknae i have .

"You were smoky hot! My baby is more y-ier than me~" i said and hugged her

we kept talking then we ate and we were tired so i went to our room

"Noona ,Who is better us or your boyfriend?" asked Tao ,I smirked and said "Ofcaurse ,S oppa" i use S to not say his real name .

"Mean noona!" said Tao with a pout .

"Yah! you're the second to tell me that!!!" i said and went to take a showr after i finished i went to my baby room .

 

~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

* Yoona Pov :

"I dare you to kiss the one you love the most from us" that stupid boy!!!!! ,What should i do i don't love anyone of them i love my only boyfriend D oppa ,I call him D because i don't want anyone to know that i'm dating .

Yeah! Luhan~ what a smart me i'll choose him .I went to luhan and kissed him .

(you know the rest)

I was super tired so i went to my room and took a showr fast and wore my clothes and went to Seobaby room without being bothered by the 4 boys looking at me .

 

.~.~.~.~.~.

 

 

They went to S.M building (Seohyun -Yoona -Luhan -Sehun -Lay -Kai -Baekhyun -Kris in one van and Yuri -Chanyeol -Suho -Chen -Tao -Xuimin -D.O in th other one)

The fans were shouting and screaming Seohyun and Yoona was the first to go out they waved to the fans and Seohyun kept bowing and walked in then the others were behind .

 

^~^~^~^~^~

 

 

They got in the ceo room and bowed to him .

"You sure are wondering why i wanted to meet you" they nodded then he said "I want you to practice your songs for the concert ,You will know everything from your teachers (Dance steps and the workers) ;You will meet them after a hour" said the ceo ,They nodded and bowed once more and left .

"Are we going to learn dance moves? but I'm not that good at dancing~!" said Seohyun after they got out from the room .

"Not good? you're the same as Sooyoung! and your rank is the 5th!" said Yoona and looked at Seohyun with delieveble ,Seohyun gave her 'Are-You-Kidding-Me' look .

"She's true Seobaby! ,You're one of the best dancers and singers" said Yuri while Yoona nodded at her .

"But i'm just a helping Singer and dancer ,The real one is Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany unnie at singing ,And you ,Yoon ,Hyo and Soo unnies at dancing!" said Seohyun .

"But i think you've the best voice after Taeyeon noona ,and you're the same as Yoona and Yuri noonas!" said Sehun whice earned him a death glace from Yoona and Yuri .

Seohyun blushed and said "Thank you ,But i'm not better than anyone plus you shouldn't bring my unnies to my level they're more talent and prettier than me" said Seohyun while giving Yoona and Yuri a smile .

"Seororo-" "Seororo?" asked Luhan and Kai while laughting the others were laughting also .

"Do you have a proplem with it?" asked Yuri and showed them her fist .

"No ,But Hhhhhhh Where hhhhhhhhh did you hhhhh bring that hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh name?" asked Kris while laughting .Yoona rolled her eyes and Seohyun lowered her head .

"Wanna know? Mr.gaint ,It's because she like Keroro so Seororo ,Wanna know anything else ?" said Yuri with a big smile .

"REALLY NOONA? KERORO? THAT GREEN FROG?" asked Baekhyun while laughting more .

"Say one more word about Keroro and you'll never see the daylight again!" said Seohyun while gretting her teath ,Exo got scared and shut thier mouthes .

"YoonYulSeo!" shouted someone ,the Triplets looked at tat one and widen thier eyes .

"Leeteuk oppa?" said the 3 in the same time ,They ran to him and hug him ;He was like thier big brother .

Leeteuk looked at Exo and took a circle around them "your boyfriends?" asked Leeteuk to the triplets .

"Aniyo! they are our friends~" said Seohyun ,Leeteuk gave her a I-Don't-Believe-You stare .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter