The First Day At 'Our' House......

Life With Snsd`s Triplet [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoonYulSeo were having thier breakfast together when anthor card arrived ,Yuri being the oldes read it.

"To :YoonYulSeo

Did you had a nice week? .This week you're gonna go to your house with Exo .So get ready and fighting!

Ps.The house is in XXXX street ,It's numper 12~."

"Yah! Maknaes fast ,Let's go get ready!" said Yuri as she and YoonHyun stand up and went to change thier clothes .They wore :

And they headed to the address.

 

***

 

 

The Triplets arrived at the place and found that Exo havn't arrived yet , So they waited .

after 5 or 10 minutes Exo arrived .

"Annyeonghasyeo" said Exo and start to bow .YYS did the same...

"Let's get in?!" said Seo with a smile ,the others noded and followed her in.

"Woooooooooooooooooow!" said all in the same time, the house was white and big ,it has 3 rooms and it has a big kitchen ,Bathroom ,livingroom and a big t.v.

Yoona started to jump around ;then she stopped and said "If there is only 3 rooms ,That means.....~" she stopped and started to think for an answer . Yuri hit her and said : "pabo! we have to share the rooms!".

Seohyun just stand there looking at her unnies and laughting "Unnies! and you call baby~ look at your self now!" then she got a hit on the head nope 2 hits on the head from her unnies .That made Exo laught even the 3 girls.

"So there are 3 rooms . We're 15 so 5 persons in every room~" said Kris .

"How are we going to do it?~" asked Seohyun whice made the others think .

"I got it!" said Kai with a smirk . "Speak~" said Yuri , Kai rolled his eyes at her.

"last week when we choosed our favourite mempers! every 4 choosed one of you . so let's make it that way ;The one who choosed a girl will be with her in the room!" Said Kai .

"It's a good idiea Kai .But why? is it that you want to stay with our Seobaby?~" asked Yoona with a grin then she hugged Seohyun and said "No way i'm letting you sleep with those ets .You're gonna sleep in my room~"

"Noona ,It's not fear!" said Baekhyun with a pout and got Seohyun out of Yoona arms .Whice made them all laught .

"Aigoo! my dongseang love me that much?~" asked Seo in a playful way and hugged Baekhyun with a laught .

Baekhyun stuke his tounge out at Yoona and hugged Seohyun

"I'm Hungry ,Seobaby can you cook for me~" said Yoona also known as the second skinshin.

"But ,We ate breakfast like 2 hours ago!" said Seohyun while stomping her feets

"Please ,Please~" said Yoona doing aeygo ,But i doesn't work on Seohyun.

"I'll buy you a really big keroro~" said Yoona with a big smile as she know that Seoyun would never say 'No' to keroro

"Really? ,But there isn't any food here,Who's going to buy the food?" asked Seohyun .They played a game and Yuri and Kai are the one who is going to buy the food.

They got out and the others were bored.

"Let's play a game!" said Tao .

"What game?~" asked Yoona while putting her head in Seohyun lap .

"Truth or dare!'' said Tao .

"Bring it on!" said Chanyeol .

they made a circle and got a bottle , Tao spin the bottle and it land on Sehun .

"Truth or Dare?" asked Tao .

"Dare!" said Sehun ,Because he knew what was his hyung plan....

"I dare you to go out and shout 'I love you Seohyun noona'" said Tao and high fived Chen .

"Ok!" said Sehun and got up and did the same.

"My turn!" said Sehun and it landed on Yoona.

"Truth or Dare?" .

"Dare!" said Yoona

"I dare you to kiss the one you love the most from us!" Sehun said with an evil smirk!

"I gess Seohyun is on'y the good maknae here!" said Yoona with an eye roll

Yoona did it and kissed Luhan cheek . who was blushing madly ; the same for Yoona.

Yoona spin the bottle and it landed on Kris ,He choosed 'Dare' .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter