Chapter Two

The Dark Galaxy

"What? Hi me?" I thought to myself as I brought myself back to reality. I only smiled and nodded to both of the girls. Both of them got out from the elevator and one of them suddenly get herself close to me. While the other girl was zoning herself out from my distance. I can tell that both of them are EXO fans.

The weirdest thing was the elevator that I wanted to use was the staff-only elevator. I'm pretty sure that only the staffs of this hotel and also the celebrities can use this one. Probably they might have taken the wrong elevator or something.

"Kris, can I have your signature?!" The girl who suddenly got close to me said. I was shocked and took a step back from getting closer to this fan. I was told by the manager hyung that I should not encouter anybody on the way down. Although I would like to offer her my signature, but I have to decline politely.

"Sorry. I'm afraid not this time." I said refusedly.

I took a glance on my watch and I know have to hurry. So, I passed by the fan while the other fan was watching my movements. But before I even stepped into the elevator, the fan who asked my signature stopped me by holding my shoulder. I got startled a little and turned to see her.

"Please help me deliver this gift to Lay. I love him so much! I would appreciate it a lot oppa." she pleaded on me as she took out a doll from her handbag. I took a quick glance to the other fan who zoned out just now and she seems to understand my situation.

"I'm really sorry. But I can't do that. I need to go down now." I said as I gently pushed her hand away.

"Well, can you just call him instead? You have his number right?" she kept bugging on me as I tried to go into the elevator.

"Please, I don't have time for this. I can't do that either. I'm sorry." I sighed as I gently pushed her out of my way. I managed to enter the elevator but before I could close the doors, she squealed in anger.

"Kris, why are you being so cold to me?! How could you be like this? I only asking a simple favor and yet you act coldly to me!"

I can't stand with the situation yet I know I felt guilty. I closed the doors immediately. However, the fan knocked her fingers by the closing of the doors. I was so shocked by that moment that I immediately pushed the button to open the door again. She sat on the ground as she groaned in pain, and the fan who was watching us earlier immediately rushed to her to calm her down.

"Oh God...I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" I lowered myself to her level as I kept on holding the elevator button so that the doors stayed opened.

But before I could do anything, the securities who had patrolled this floor ran to the scene and took both of the girls away from the elevator. I wanted to help but I know I'm going to get yelled by manager again. So, I close the doors immediately. As I watched both of them disappeared from my sight, the fan who was zoning herself out waved goodbye to me.

"Goodbye Kris!" she said.

The doors and now fully closed. I let out a deep sigh to myself.

"Goodbye..."

 

I reached to the lobby. I saw manager hyung was already waiting for me at the sofa. There was no other guests around this area except for the hotel staffs.

"Have you packed everything?" the manager asked as I reached him.

"I forgot something in the room hyung. Can I go back and take it?"

"Aish! Why are you wasting my time waiting?" he hissed. "Go back and run quickly!"

"Okay. Thank you!"

 

I went back up again to the 21st floor and saw the fan who injured her fingers being calm down by the fan who zoned out from me. I lied to the manager hyung about what I have said just now. I was only trying to check back if the fan was okay or not. Both of them sat on a corner at the stairs of the 21st floor.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry about just now. Are your fingers hurt?" I asked anxiously as I lowered myself to both of them

The fan stopped crying as she looked up to me. She nodded in response. The other fan also smiled and nodded as she sees me being so worried.

I touched the fan's hand which got injured and caressed it lightly. "I wish I could help you but I just can't. I always love each EXO fans and I don't want you girls are getting hurt because of me. It's not easy for me to do your favor because my agency always patrols our movement everywhere. But if there's a fanmeeting, I'm pretty sure that you can deliver your gift to Lay by that time."

"Mi...mianhae..." she said in between her tears. "It's...my fault..."

I smiled to her. "It's okay, it's also my fault too. You girls should go back to your rooms now, alright? Please take care of your own selves."

I stood back up and said goodbye to them. I feel sorry for them, but I'm in a critical situation right now which only the agency and I knows.

By the time it was 12 AM, I already arrived at the airport. And I know I'm parting from everyone now.

 

L U H A N  P O V

 

"Yifan-ah!" I knocked on the door so many times waiting for Kris' response. The other members were all ready with their suitcases and bags on their hands.

"Gege...open the door please? Are you in there?" Tao said next to me. Both of us exchanged looks to each other. Suho then came to us.

"Luhan-ah...Kris hyung is awake or not?" Suho asked in curiousity.

"I don't know. It seems very quiet inside. I have been knocking a few times already and yet he's not responding." I said as I continued knocking the door.

"Ah...please Kris hyung, come out." Baekhyun said in desperation of waiting for so long.

"Is Kris hyung really inside the room? I mean, what took us so long waiting here just for our hyung..." Chanyeol frowned.

For some reason, I feel strange. When I remember back what Yifan had said to me last night, I thought about it for so long and I still don't get it.

"If anything happens to me sooner, I need you to promise me something. Please take care of EXO-M members for me. Protect EXO and our fans. Once I'm ready, I'm going to explain what was happening between manager hyung and I just now. I just need some time to keep calm."

"Yifan-ah...what were you trying to tell me yesterday?" I thought to myself.

I cut off my thoughts once two of our managers came to us. One of them is Im Hyun Kyun, EXO-M's manager and another one is Lee Seung Hwan, EXO-K's manager.

"What are you guys waiting here for?" Seung Hwan hyung asked all of us.

"Kris...he's still not up yet..." I said in a low husky voice.

"What?!" Seung Hwan hyung was shocked. But Hyun Kyun hyung seems to rather keeping himself quiet. I was curious why our manager was quiet.

"Give me the hotel room card, Hyun Kyun-sshi." Seung Hwan hyung said to our manager. But Hyun Kyun hyung shook his head and looked down to the floor.

"He left."

"He LEFT?!" Seung Hwan hyung rised his voice to our manager.

All of us got shocked by that instant. I could not believe it myself but Yifan has left all of us? What's happening actually? Don't tell me that he was gone missing again just like last year, during Wolf promotion.

But at least last year he was missing because he wants to fix his visa back at Canada. Which all of us EXO understands his situation. After all, he holds the Canadian citizenship.

"Why is Kris hyung leaving again?" Tao asked.

"When did he leave? Why is he leaving?" Baekhyun said demandingly.

"Is he going back to Canada again?"

"Kris hyung is going to be okay isn't it?"

"Why is this happening again?"

Endless voices of all members kept asking about Yifan's whereabouts. No wonder I feel uneasy last night. Probably this must be the instict that I felt. Or maybe even more.

At that point, something caught my attention. Hyun Kyun hyung nods slightly as he glared to K's manager. There was something that our manager hides from us. From his eyes, I can tell he was trying to tell K's manager some information. But what is it?

"He left...I see." Seung Hwan hyung said calmly. "Probably he has his own reasons this time. We don't know why but for now, let's go to the airport."

The two managers started to force us to walk out from the hallway. As we're walking, Tao approached Hyun Kyun hyung.

"But hyung...aren't we going to check the room? How do you know that he left all of us?" Tao asked anxiously. He was really worried and I myself feel uneasy about this matter.

"Zitao yah. Don't ask me further questions. I was informed by our CEO that he left us already. Same goes to everyone, do not ask us further question about Wu Yifan's whereabouts. Keep your mouth shut about this matter. We don't want this to get exposed to the media or else..." Hyun Kyun hyung said seriously.

All of us then kept quiet and continued walking towards the elevator. Once we left the hotel, lots of fans swarm on our arrival to our MPV's. As usual, the security guards are trying to give us way to our MPV's.

As all of us are trying to get into the MPV's, most of the fans questions us about Kris absence. Some of them were angry, some were worried while some felt strange because of Kris absence.

Once all of us managed get inside, the drivers managed to drive out from the enormous crowd of fans. As usual the M members will sleep during our way to the airport while the K members probably being really noisy in their MPV.

 

"WU YI FAN!"

"Why are you being like this to me? What have I done wrong? I was trying to stood up the best for myself and also to EXO. We are all extremely tired and now you understand my condition. Will you reconsider what I have said?"

"We have been forced by the upper authorities to go ahead all the plans as scheduled. Now...you're asking this?! I can't do anything...if you think that you can win this, go on and convince the boss!"

"I will. I will do it for the sake of EXO and also for the sake of my own self. I have already being patient with all of you, but you have treated all of us like a robot! After all, we are all just ordinary humans who deserves the right to live as other normal people DO!"

*slaps*

"Hyung...please..."

"Watch your words . You know who you're dealing with right now is not so easy."

 

"Yifan-ah...oh Yifan...no..."

"Hyung...wake up..."

"ANIYA!!!" I screamed as I woke up from my dreams. Chen was turning himself back to see me. Xiumin was next to me, as he also just awake from his sleep.

"Hyung...are you ok?" Chen anxiously asked. He put his palm on my forehead. "You're not sick though..."

"It's okay...I'm okay. I was just having a bad dream, that's all." I said as I looked outside the window. All of us already arrived at Shanghai International Airport.

"Luhan...were you screaming just now?" Xiumin asked me after he was fully awake.

"Oh God...have we just arrived?" Lay asked as he stretched himself out. "I thought I heard someone screaming..."

"Hmm...I miss Yifan gege." Tao said as he also just woke up from his sleep. "Lu-ge...you surprised my sleep..."

"Sorry everyone. I was just having a bad dream. I should be fine now..." I said as I tried to convince everyone.

Yifan-ah...what's going on actually?

Why am I dreaming the last night conversation of Yifan and manager hyung which I accidentally overheard?

 

 

Author's Note: So, if some of you guys have read this, I was linking it into this story. I'm not sure if it's real or not, but remember this story is purely from my own point of view and my imagination. We will never know the real truth behind this incident. Keep supporting our boys and comments are truly appreciated.