Chapter One

The Dark Galaxy

"Yifan, I just can't seem to keep myself calm right now. I don't know, but I just can't." Luhan said.

I observed his face and trying to understand what he meant. I put my hand on his shoulder and gripped slightly on it.

"Don't think too much until you make yourself uncomfortable. I'm not sure what exactly you're thinking but it's better to keep all those thoughts away now. Or else you guys won't able to get some sleep tonight." I took a glance at each EXO-M members. EXO-K members probably have fallen asleep by right now since I don't hear any voices from Baekhyun and Chanyeol. The two noisiest members in EXO.

"Luhan, keep calm and don't think too much okay?" I said as I reassured again to Luhan.

Luhan looked up to me for awhile and then back to the floor. "Mmm..." he hummed.

"Anybody else wants to speak up?" I asked as I observed the rest of the members. When I saw Tao's face getting gloomier, I knew that I should stop here.

"Okay, so that's all for family meeting. You guys get some rest tonight and make sure you get rid all of the thoughts that has been bothering you ever since. We have a long journey tomorrow. Goodnight everyone."

All of us stood up except for Luhan. Chen, Xiumin and Lay walked together towards the door and said goodnight. As I watched the 3 of them left, Tao suddenly stood up in front of me and stared at me.

"What?" I asked. "Are you okay?"

Tao immediately hugged me as I was about to say something further.

"Gege...I hope you get a goodnight sleep for today. You looked so exhausted ever since, so I feel kind of worried about you sometimes. And one more thing, don't keep all the things build up to yourself. Don't be so stressed out okay?"

"Okay Tao...I will." I broke off the hug and letting him go. Tao then walked out from the room leaving Luhan and I behind.

"Goodnight, Yifan-ge..." Tao said as he disappeared from my sight.

I sighed slowly and looked down to Luhan. I wonder what was he thinking about just now. So, I crouched myself in front of him and observed his face.

"Still can't get away those thoughts?" I asked slyly.

"Yifan..."

"Yes Luhan?"

"It's just that my mind was bothered about something that happened after we finished our EXO Showcase comeback in Shanghai just now. I accidentally passed by between you and manager hyung when I thought I was the last one to go to the MPV. I didn't mean to hear the cursive words that manager hyung said to you just now, but I didn't grasp in the situation completely. What's going on between you and manager hyung actually?"

Luhan's words taken me aback the situation that was happened before all of us EXO go to our hotel. I tried to keep away those deep thoughts from the members and I don't want them to know how much I feel ever since.

So, I started to sit down in front of him and sighed. Luhan heard my deep sigh and started to observe my movements.

"It's something that you don't need to worry about, Luhan. It's all my fault actually which caused the manager hyung to acted that way. I did something which made him being like that, so I deserved it."

He kept staring at me and trying to understand my feelings. But the real situation was actually more than what I have just said.

"Yifan...although I didn't understand what was going on between you and manager hyung, but I hope you can settle everything soon, okay? I was just worried...what if something big happen which I don't know of? Who knows, right?"

Luhan was right. But at that time, I wasn't ready to face up everything. So, I keep myself calm and smiled.

"Don't worry about me. I'll be just fine, and you know that."

We both stood up and Luhan took a glance on his watch. "So, it's almost 11. Well, we better get to sleep. We're flying back to Seoul tomorrow right?"

"Of course. Get a good sleep okay. Don't think too much about just now." I reassured him again.

Luhan nods. I immediately hugged Luhan and he patted on my back.

"If anything happens to me sooner, I need you to promise me something." I paused. "Please take care of EXO-M members for me. Protect EXO and our fans. Once I'm ready, I'm going to explain what was happening between manager hyung and I just now. I just need some time to keep calm."

Luhan broke off the hug and looked at me seriously. "Yifan-ah..."

I smiled as I put my hand on his shoulder. "I trust you Luhan. You believed in me, right?"

"Of course I believed in you. Take your time ahead. I will wait and I promise you. We should get to sleep now."

"Okay." I said. Luhan smiled at me and walked out from my room.

"Goodnight duizhang..."

"Goodnight Luhan."

And that was the last time where I last see my members.

 

 

A few minutes passed by as I still thinking back those deep thoughts. Even though I tried to forget them, but I just can't. For the sake of my own self and EXO, I have to sort the things out.

I decided to go to the balcony. When I sat on the lounge chair at the balcony, I started to observe the sky. The stars was sparkling so brightly tonight and there were billions of them. How fascinating. Just beautiful.

"My galaxy...my EXO and my fans..." I said to myself as I tried to reach my hand out to the sky. As if I feel that I wanted to grab the stars up in the sky and keep it to my own self. Then I chuckled to myself and rested there since it's impossible for me to go up to the galaxy.

"EXO fans are my galaxy. This is my style for sure..." I closed my eyes and remembered back the silver ocean created by our fans tonight. That moment was so amazing and it feels like home to me.

All of the sudden, I started to feel the ache deep inside my chest. I opened my eyes again and started to feel around the upper left side of my chest. I pressed at that particular area and it was painful.

"That bottle..I need them..."

I mumbled to myself as I immediately rushed inside my room again. I quickly go over to my black bag on the sofa near the balcony area and hastily finding the small white bottle. After I found it, I took 2 pills from it and swallowed them. Then I drank a mineral bottle that was inside the bag immediately.

"Nobody should see the darkness in my eyes...nobody"

I throwed myself back to the bed as I watched the ceiling. Enduring that pain for awhile until I finally feel the energy again. I can't help myself but imagining what's going to happen in the future. Tears started to rolled down to my cheeks as I could only endure that pain.

I stayed still at that position until I received a call. My next mission begins now.

"Hello?"

"Get down to the lobby right now. Ensure that the rest of the group are already asleep. Make sure you don't encounter anybody on your way down. I'll be waiting.."

"Alright hyung..."

I ended the call with manager hyung. I stood up and packing up some of my stuff inside the black bag. After I ensured that all my stuff was packed, I finally took out my suitcase from my wardrobe. I already packed the rest of my stuff before the showcase begin.

I put on my gray jacket and my black cap. I fixed my appearance in front of the mirror at the makeup table. Once I feel confident, my heart feels heavy. It was part of my sadness and agony.

"Mianhae..." I said as I touched the mirror for a moment. Then I finally rushed out from the hotel room.

I was sure at that time nobody was around that hallway except for the security guards patrolling around different floors. I was on floor 21st, and I hurriedly go towards to the elevator. I pushed the button of the elevator and waited for a minute.

Once the door opens, there was two young women stood there. Seems like they're not close to each other.

"Hi Kris!"

 

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the grammar mistakes. I hope you like it. I compiled most of the events happened as what we know, but with my own twist point of view.