Who are you?

You're No.0 Fan

Yuri’s POV

*at his office*

Geez! I have many things to do. I don’t think I will come with Taeyeon and Sooyoung today.

*KNOCK KNOCK~*

“Who’s that?”

“Mr. Kim, your brother wants to see you”

“Say to them that I’m not going. I have many things to do”

Sh*t this documents are so many. I don’t know what to do.

“But sir” then a loud noise comes from the door.

“Yah! Kim Yul, you are going with us” my brother enters my office with Sooyoung.

“But I have many things to do. Look!!!” I show them the documents.

“You can do that later. Come on”

With the strength of Taeyeon and Sooyoung I am forced to leave the office and go with them.

--------

*at the mall*

In every boutique we enter Sooyoung and Taeyeon bought clothes for me. We have more than 10 bags of shopping bags.

“You two looks like girls when shopping, holding many paper bags *laugh*”

Soo and Tae gaze to me like they have a very very bad idea.

“Then hold this!” they both give me the paper bags.

“Yah, I was just kidding”

“Hurry up; we’re going back to your office. We don’t like the company to have low rates” Tae said in very sarcastic way.

-------

Finally we reach the company and no paparazzi are behind us.

“Thanks guys, I didn’t have my lunch. I’m so hungry and I have many many things to do” I said sarcastically.

“You’re welcome. We’re going to put this on your house”

“What?! Are you going to go to my house again?!”

“Yeah, we’re going to play your PS2 again. Bye~” they rush and left me dumbfounded.

After they left me I tiredly go to my office and start my works.

*at the office*

“Aish what a tiring day” I saw a lunchbox on my table

“Luna!” I call my assistant

“Yes sir?”

“What is this?”

“A lunchbox”

“From… who?”

“From Miss Choi, she’s here earlier. I think she wants to have dinner with you but you’re not here”

“Owww, really? Thanks, you can go back to your work”

“Yes sir” after that she leaves my office.

I dial Jessica’s number. I feel sorry for her because she came here but I’m not here.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jessica, uhhhmmm. Thank you for the food”

“So what’s the taste?” her voice become more excited

“I didn’t taste it yet. Are you the one who cook this?”

“Ne, so I wish you’ll like it”

“I’m sorry about earlier, because I’m not here to eat with you”

“It’s ok; I know that you’re busy”

“We have meeting tomorrow right? What if you go with me have a lunch after the meeting?”

“But I will eat my lunch before the meeting. What about a dinner?”

“Sure!”

“Okay, bye~ don’t forget to eat your lunch”

“Thank you. Bye~”

I sat down to my table and start to eat.

This food is well prepared by Jessica. I’ll surely enjoy this :)

“What is in the inside? Oh! Kimbap and rice, and there is vegetables and meat. I’ll start with kimbap”

I’ll pick a kimbap and put it on my mouth.

“Ahmm... *chew chew*” the kimbap is kinda tough, it’s hard to chew. But anyways a food is still a food I’ll eat it how tough it is.

After I eat the food prepared by Jessica, I pick up the papers in my table and start my work.

----------------

After I finish my work I go to my home first to change and to refresh myself.

“Oi Yul, why are you so early today?” I startle when I heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“Why you two still here?” I point to Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

“Well my sister doesn’t want to see me tonight. I don’t know why, so I’m here” Sooyoung said and pout.

I gave Sooyoung a ‘stop-it-it’s-so-disgusting look’

“I back here just to change my clothes; I’ll go out again later”

“Where are you going?” Tae asked

“It’s a secret” I place my index finger in my lips

I run upstairs to my room and find a perfect outfit for tonight.

After I chose my black skinny pant and a black coat that I bought yesterday (sorry guys I am not good at describing suits/outfits; just think he is handsome at this moment). I check myself in the mirror.

“Woah~ who’s the handsome guy there?” I praise myself. I leave my room and run downstairs.

“So, you’re having a date tonight? You don’t eat dinner here?” Taeyeon asked me while his eyes still on the TV.

“Nope, so order what you want or cook by yourself. And Soo please don’t eat all my food in the fridge” I said while finding my phone.  They just nod like a child.

“Do you see my phone?” I asked them

“Oh, here on your table. I saw it just scatter around” Soo said and point at the table.

“Really?! I don’t remember I just put it anywhere. By the way, I have to go. No need to wait for me I have my spare key”

------------

@the Choi’s House

No one’s POV

*DING DONG~*

“Coming~”

Jessica excitedly walks to open the door.

“H-hi” Yul stutter because he is stunned by beauty and gorgeous of Jessica

“Who are you?”

“H-huh?!”

“Just kidding come inside Yul” Jessica grab Yuri’s wrist to come inside.

“Thank you. Oh, this is for you” Yul gave the flowers he bought to Jessica

Jessica places the flowers on the couch carefully and goes to kitchen.

*at the kitchen*

“Wow you prepare all of this?” Yul is amazed at the arrangement and preparation of foods at the table

“Yup, and I make all of this” Jessica said proudly

“R-really? *gulp*” Yul is a bit nervous

“Don’t worry I asked our cook to help me and teach me some of her recipes. So let’s eat”

Yul and Jessica have a great time. They are talking, laughing and teasing the whole night.

“Yul, let’s take a walk outside. I just want to digest faster, please~” Jessica plead Yul with her full aegyo, that make Yul blush and hide his burning face.

“C-come on. Where do you want?”

“There’s a near park here, let’s just go there pali!” Jessica grab Yul’s wrist

*at the park*

“I think no one’s here” Yul wander around the place

“Pabo! What time is it; people are now resting at their house” Jessica flick Yul’s forehead

“So you should rest now” Yul face Jessica with a bit angry face.

“I just want to digest food faster. I don’t want to sleep when I’m full~” Jessica said while her head is low and acting like a daughter scolded by her father.

“Sorry I didn’t mean that” Yul focuses again at the road

“…”

“…”

*awkward silence*

A wind suddenly blew and Jessica holds her shoulders and shivers. Yul saw Jessica shiver so he take her coat off and cover Jessica. Jessica startle a bit when Yul hold her shoulders.

“You should get jacket first before you leave” Yul give his brightest smile to Jessica

“Thanks”

“*smiles* I think we need to rest for a while. Let’s sit there” Yul point an empty bench.

“Yul, look at that star it’s not blinking. Maybe it’s not the time for it to blink” Jessica points at the sky.

“Well, that is not a star. It’s a planet. When you saw like that next time, its noat a star it’s-----“ Yul was shocked when Jessica fell on his shoulders.

“Huh? J-Jessica?” Yul look at Jessica and hear light snore.

“Hehehe, you’re tired huh? C’mon I’ll give you a piggy back ride” Yul said while carefully lift Jessica at his back.

“Urgh, you’re a bit heavy Sica. Hold on”

Yul walk slowly back to Choi’s house. He walk slowly because he is so tired having Jessica at his back.

“Urgh, finally we are here. So where is your room?” Yul walk upstairs and look for Jessica’s room. He open Sooyoung’s room.

“Aish, not this” he open the other room. “Yes! This is it. Here we are” he slowly put Jessica in bed and cover Jessica a blanket.

“Maybe she can sleep with that dress. Goodnight Miss Gorgeous” Yul lean to Jessica and kiss her forehead then leave the room.

“Aish! It’s a tiring night-----“ Yul collapse on the couch. This is the first time he felt very tired like that.

------------

“Yah, why that Yul not leaving. He must leave now”

“Just wait, maybe they are still talking or maybe they are making out~”

“Psh. Stop that byun thought. I know Jessica she will not do that”

“Well, let’s check them tomorrow. I’m so tired~”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey!!! an update again!!!

sorry for wrong grammars...

hope you enjoy my story and this chapter :)

comments pls~