chapter 3

You're No.0 Fan

Jessica's POV

*after the meeting*

"Miss Choi, Miss Choi. Wake up, the meeting is over"

"Argh... What?"

"The meeting is over"

"*sigh* Finally, so what happen?"

"The Kim Com. agreed to our proposal. But when the CEO explained and say something he keeps on looking at you and show a little smile"

"To me? Is he get mad because I'm sleeping?"

"No Miss Choi, don't worry *chuckles*"

"Why are you laughing?"

"I don't laugh Miss Choi"

"I saw you, don't worry just tell me what happened"

"The CEO of Kim Com. can't focus because he keep on staring at you and slightly blushing"

"Did the CEO of Kim Com. looks like a ert ahjussi?"

"No, he looks like the same age of yours. He is too young to handle a big company"

"Owww. Okay, maybe I can meet him"

After Victoria explained everything I stand up and unpacked my things. I think sleeping on that meeting is not a good idea. Aish

I leave the meeting room and go to elevator.

"Miss Choi, I would not come with you to go to the office"

"Wae?"

"I will leave early. I have... a date" she say shyly

"Ow, okay. Just go then, don't make that lucky guy wait *winks*"

"Yes Miss Choi"

She leaves and go back to the meeting room where she left some of her things.

I eneter the elevator and press 09 (the office's floor... well the meeting room is in the 15 floor) The elevator door slowly closed...

"WAIT!!!" the man stuck his arm between the elevator door that make me startle a bit. And make the elevator open.

He enter the room while fixing himself without noticing me.

I frowned because he looks familiar like I just saw him earlier.

After he fix himself he lift his head and smile to me

"H-hi"

Why is he stuttering?

Don't mind him. Keep your Ice Princess title.

"You are Choi Jessica right? The CEO of this company? I'm Kim Yuri nice to meet you *smiles*" he extent his hand for a handshake.

*TING* (sorry I'm not good at sound effects)

It's the 9th floor I better go. Just don't mind that man, keep your Ice Image

"Ow, so bye~"

----------

*at JeTi's office*

Aish!!! What take her sooo much time!!! I picked up my phone and dial Tiff's no.

Tiffany

Jessica

"Yobeseyo? Waeyeo Jessie?"

"Waeyo? What time is it? Where are you I'll pick you up"

"No need Jessie. I'm just having dinner with someone"

"Someone? Vic go out earlier because she has a date. And you too?"

"Sorry Jessie, I don't know that Vic is out. But this time is so~ different"

"Why? Are you dating to Taeyeon. That man is as important as Taeyeon that you need to absent for a day?"

"Y-yeah something like that. Please Jessie just this time please~"

"*sigh* Just be careful. Love you"

"Oww~ thank you Jessie love you too~"

I end the call. For being her bestfriend, it's okay that we say 'I Love You' to each other.

--------------

Aish!!! I don't have time now and I'm so~ bored here. I'll just go to mall to waste some time.

*at the mall*

"Aish... I should go with some body guards next time. I bought more than I expect"

I was trembling with my 10 shopping bags and I can't hold them all and I don't saw the man in front of me.

*BUMP*

"Sorry, sorry"

We try to pick my things, yeah he helped me to pick them all.

"Oh, thank you"

"Jessica Choi?"

O___O

"Uhmmm??? Nugu?"

"Ah yeah, Im Kim Yuri. You remember?"

"No"

"*chuckles* I'm the one who you meet at the elevator"

"Ah yeah, and why are you at my company? Are you our new employee?"

"What? No, I'm the CEO of Kim Com."

"Y-you....?" I stare at him and imagining to remove his glasses. He looks cute if he remove hi glasses.

"Y-yes I am" he step backward

I'm still staring at him and I noticed is he blushing?

"S-sorry"

"I-it's alright. I will help you there" he grab the other five bags on my hand.

While walking the awkward feeling start to fill the spaces between us.

"Uhhmm... I think let's eat first. I bet you didn't eat yet after almost two hours of shopping"

"Why you know that I'm almost two hours here? Are you following me?"

"Uh?! Uhhm... I just saw you enter the mall two hours ago"

"Okay, you say so. Where are we going to eat?"

"Let's just go to SoShi Restaurant near here"

"Is that too far?"

"No, wait... I'll carry this" he grabbed the other bags on may hand

"Thank you"

On the way to SoShi Restaurant we didn't feel the awkwardness. We talked about the company and the proposal. And sometimes we talked about our personal lives. I don't think but I feeling  comfortable with him. No no erase erase, we just met earlier. And he is just a friendly person

--------------

@ the SoShi Restaurant

We enter the restaurant and I feel something inside. It feels so romantic, the simple arrngement of light makes the place so simple.

We got a table near the window and we have a nice view of the street.

"Here's the menu ma'am, sir" the waiter gave the menu.

I can't believe it even if it looks like a five star restaurant the foods are affordable and look so delicious.

After we say our orders to the waiter Yuri excused himself, he will go to restroom for a while.

I wandered my eyes around the restaurant. Maybe next time I will back here with Tiffany. Speaking of Tiffany where is she? I hope she is on the good hands.

Something caught my eye, a very familiar figure. Hhhmmmm.... TIFFANY???!!! And she is really with someone??? She looks so happy. 

I'm going to approach her or just stay here and watch her? Argh... Eotteokke???

"Jessica, is there something bothering you?"

I startle when I hear Yuri.

"Oww, nothing. Are you done at your business?"

"Y-yeah"

Finally the waiter bring our foods. 

"The foods here are so delicious"

"Really" I bite on my food 

"Hmmmm... yeah. This is so delicious"

We eat and silence, a comfortable one. But I can't take my eyes out of Tiffany, who is with her?

"Did you know her?" I startle a bit and looked to Yuri

"Ne, she is my bestfriend" I point to Tiffany

"Oh... *looks at Tiffany* come on. Talk to her" he pulled my hands and walking slowly to Tiffany

"N-no, I can't cut her date. The man will get mad to us" we keep on moving to Tiffany's table

"Don't worry that man will not got mad"

We finally reach TIffany's table. And I saw her a bit shocked.

"Hey, Taengoo~"

And I saw the mysterious guy. And he is KIM TAEYEON??? with my bestfriend and his No. 0 fan Tiffany!!!

"Jessie?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey readers!!! how was it??? sorry for wrong grammars... do you like my story?

keep on reading and pls. comment and subscribe~

i think this will be my last update for this week... but i'll try my best to make another one...

FIGTING!!!