Chapter 12

You're No.0 Fan

“I’m sorry guys it’s an urgent that we really need to go back at Seoul. I’m sorry we interrupted this great vacation” Sooyoung was very sorry because of an emergency. Sunny, Sooyoung and Taeyeon will attend a press conference about the rumors.

“We will wait for you here Soo don’t worry” Yoong patted Sooyoung’s shoulder before helping him putting their bags at the van’s compartment.

“Be careful at driving oppa~” Jessica reminded

“Come on Sooyoung, Taeyeon is waiting for us” Sunny whispered to Sooyoung after they finished putting their things

“Tiffany will be very sad…” then Jessica looked around, finding Tiffany “Where’s Tiffany?”

Then the YoonHyun couple looked around too.

“I guess noona is at the beach” Yoong said

“She doesn’t want to say goodbye to them?” Jessica asked but it’s obvious that girl wants to be alone at this moment

 

Tiffany’s POV

Taeyeon didn’t tell me that he’s already engaged, I didn’t saw that either at my research. But as an only fan, all I can do is to support him. I should be there outside saying goodbye but instead I’m here in front of the beach.

“Hey Tiiff, what are you doing here?” Yuri suddenly appeared

“Huh? Nothing, I was refreshing my mind. You know, Taeyeon will leave…” yeah… he will leave

“You know that rumors were just rumors. They are not true” – Yuri

I know that Yuri is just here to comfort me but I can’t help it but always think about Taeyeon. This vacation gave me a chance to know more about him. I want him to stay here but I can’t.

“Do you like Taeyeon-hyung? I guess I should not asked, it’s obvious” Yuri chuckled. Maybe I already liked him. Well everyone liked the Kim Taeyeon, he’s everything but this feeling of mine is far from being just a fan.

“I’m sure that thing is just trash, Taeyeon hyung is not committed to someone except for one girl” Yuri smiled, is he crazy? Why is he saying that? Is he trying to pull me down? I’m already down…

“And that’s you, I know he will come here soon and say that he liked you, believe me” Yuri said

“When did people say that they liked someone?” I asked him, I’m sure he already liked someone before he has an idea.

“Of course when you want to be with them, when you missed them even you met minutes ago, and you are happy when you’re with them” he said and I saw the twinkling in his eyes.

“I’m happy that you change for Jessica. That girl was stubborn sometimes” yeah, Yuri will do anything. I heard him gasp and he looked shocked. I chuckled at his expression then his face slowly changed into calm one.

“I know, and I will do my best to get her heart. So I promised, in front of her best friend with the witness of this beach, that I will make Jessica’s heart melt” Yuri placed his pinky in front of me

“I will expect that from you” I hooked mine to him

“Come on, you should say goodbye to hyung before he left.” Yuri turned around and I followed him going back at the house.

 

Author’s POV

Taeyeon sat at the most comfortable part of the van but still he is not comfortable. There is something bugging him since he left that house.

“Is there a problem Taeyeon?” Sooyoung looked via rear mirror.

“I was wondering why Dara should say such thing. When we were filming the movie, we’re in good terms. And she knows that I didn’t feel anything for her and same as her.” Taeyeon rested his hand on his chest.

“Maybe the company is behind all of this Taeyeon. The TaeRa couple caught the people’s interest and they don’t want to lose those great numbers.” Sunny explained

“But why they need to make it exaggerated huh?”

“Sooyoung, they will do what the people want”

Taeyeon and Sooyoung sighed at the same time.

“We will travel for an hour at the plane so you better rest and don’t stress yourself” Sunny reminded.

The three successfully landed at Seoul and as expected, the people crowded the whole airport. The press bombarded bunch of questions to Taeyeon, lucky for him the security is there as his shield.

“Taeyeon! Taeyeon, is it true that you propose to Dara?”

“Taeyeon, just one answer”

Taeyeon didn’t say any words as he continued to walk. His sunglasses hide his eyes that actually can bore anything because of fierceness.

“This will going to be a long day…” he thought.

 

*Back at the other side*

“Kim Taeyeon finally landed at the airport but he keeps his mouth shut. Does it mean that there is nothing real about his engagement rumor?”

“Why does the public create a big thing about this? I mean this is just a rumor, there is a big possibility that this is not true.” Yoong said as he shut down the TV that covers Taeyeon’s arrival at Seoul. He sat down the couch where Yuri was sitting.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” the doe-eyed guy asked then looked at what Yuri is doing.

“You’ll see, do you think girls want things like this? Made manually?” Yuri showed flowers made by paper folds. He smiled at his work and twists it around checking if there is something wrong.

“You’re so sweet hyung! Teach me how to do that… please~ please~”

“Nope, you should learn that yourself” Yuri stood up and meronged Yoong

Yuri picked the other flowers he made and left Yoong who is pouting.

Yoong fished his phone out and opened an app.

“Okay google, how to make paper flowers” Yoong smiled as the mobile application searched what he wanted. He grinned when it stopped loading and showed different videos, site and pictures. He tapped one video and start watching it.

30 minutes later…

Paper flowers surround Yoong and he didn’t stopped making it. Until a familiar girl appear from the stairs.

“Hey Yoong, what are you doing?” it’s Seohyun.

“Uhmmm… Here I made flowers for you” he showed a toothy grin while holding the paper flowers.

“These flowers are like my love” Yoong said while reaching for Seohyun’s hand. But the girl frowned.

“Meaning, your love to me wasn’t real?”

Yoong shook his head “These will not wilt or dry, my love for you will be forever”

Seohyun blushed and she held Yoong hand tightly. She can’t describe the feeling when Yoong is treating her like that. The effort he makes just to finish the paper flowers is a great thing for her. She hugged the guy and pecked his cheeks. Yoong smiled from ear to ear, he really loved it when Seohyun was with him. Because at last he got her heart, she belongs to him…

 Behind the wall, there is Yuri watching the two.

“Nice move Yoong” he whispered. But he is sad if he have Yoong’s confidence, he can talk to the girl she liked.

“Hey Yul----“

“Shhh…” he didn’t know who was the person he pinned in the wall. All he thinks is not to disturb the couple’s moment.

“Uhmmm… Yuri…” the guy froze at that voice. He can fell the person’s breathe touched his cheeks and its soft wrist he is holding. He also smelled that sweet fragrance coming from the person. He turned his face and he saw Jessica… what? Jessica? Just centimeters away from his face, he saw her eyes whose looking at his. He swears that he wanted the land to eat him in this moment, he was so embarrassed yet he can’t move. It is like he was fired by thousands of stun gun that made him like a statue. He is just there looking at her eyes and feeling her breathe. But he needs to move, no matter how much he wanted to stay.

“I’m sorry” he moved away quickly and run away leaving Jessica behind. Jessica can’t steady her breathe, they were so close. What happened? That was too fast. Her face changed into redder shade and it feels so hot. She fanned herself at that feeling; there is also something in her stomach at that time. It wanted her to move forward and catch his lips and kiss him but there is something stopped her. They were friends, yeah just friends.


Hello~ Are you still there people?

Please keep supporting this story... 

Subscribe, comment or vote if you like the happenings if don't just tell me... :)

I'm very happy, I continued this...