What the?

You're No.0 Fan

The time Taeyeon stepped on Seoul he went to the company who’s managing him immediately. He went there to talk directly to the directors actually that is Sunny’s work but he insisted. The directors were in a meeting at that time so he waited in a room where they usually talk for projects. The room is full of posters of the company’s artist and his picture is the biggest. And in front of where he sat is a big table with Lee Chaerin, head director written.

Few minutes later Taeyeon heard footsteps coming maybe the meeting is over. He went there alone so he really didn’t know what to do after talking with them. He looked at the blurred door and he saw couple of bodies entered the room.

“Kim Taeyeon, what are you doing here?” the young lady director said

“You know why I’m here” Taeyeon said sternly.

“Why did you invent that story?” he stood up from his seat and face the director “Tell me Director Lee”

“What story? Ahhh…” Chaerin chuckled; she almost forgot to tell him the story.

“Do you believe in them?” the young director went to her table and sat, Taeyeon is confused. Why is she laughing? This is a big problem for him, what the hell is happening?

“Why? What happened?” from his stern voice it changed into a soft voice

“Hahaha, you’re really cute Taengoo. Yup, Dara is engaged and yes his name is Kim Taeyeon. Actually the meeting earlier is about that, Sunny is there too. The wrong here is the one who first broadcasted it saying the incorrect information. Tomorrow at Dara’s presscon, she will bring her fiancé and clear the news. Then after that all of us will be in peace” Chaerin explained.

While Taeyeon is getting red, he felt embarrassed. He should not act rude earlier. He fanned himself while his face grew red that made Chaerin laugh.

“Hahaha, you are so cute Taeyeon. And oh, you are in your vacation right? Very sad in your part you need to leave early. So just enjoy you final vacation days here in Seoul”

“S-so, I guess I need to go. Aish…” Taeyeon leave the office with red face. Outside, Sooyoung and Sunny were there waiting for him.

“Sunny tell me everything. Honestly that was so funny. And you went there for nothing… Haay~” Sooyoung

“Shut up you stick! Let’s go now” Taeyeon flicked Sooyoung’s forehead the guy flinched and laughed as he followed his boss. On the other hand, Sunny was laughing too.

In the company’s garage, they saw Dara standing and seems like waited for them. Sunny called her and the girl rushed to them.

“Hey Taeyeon-ssi, I waited here for you. I just want to say sorry for the mess I made. Would you like to go to the presscon tomorrow to help me too” Dara suggested

“Uhhmmm… I will just give a statement and no need to be sorry I know that this is just a misunderstanding” Taeyeon smiled and patted the girl’s shoulder.

“So you will not go? Okay, I understand. Thank you” After that Dara excused herself and leave them because she said she has filming to do.

Taeyeon seems not affected but the truth is he is mad. He was forced to go to Seoul for nothing and left the happy moments with his friends. He stopped in his track and stomped his feet like a kid.

“YAAAAH!!!!” and he ruffled his hair too “Because of this! I miss the moments of my vacation! Aish!!! Yah! You two faster!” he pointed at Sooyoung and Sunny who are looking at him weirdly.

“This kid…” Sunny shook her head and followed the fumed boy.

 

 

The next day, Dara’s presscon became successful and the fans’ questions were answered by Taeyeon’s statement. He said that he is not committed to someone and is focusing in his career. He confirmed too that he and Dara didn’t have anything in between they were just co-workers. Short but that made everyone felt relieved.

“The fans’ response varied” Sooyoung said as he looked at his tablet. He is in a news site looking for fans’ reaction at the issue. Some were happy that their Taeyeon is not yet taken and still committed to the fans but some were disappointed especially the shippers of TaeRa couple.

“I don’t care~ I need my friends” Taeyeon said while lying with his stomach in the couch.

“But then Dara is very thankful though that you helped to clear everything” Sooyoung added

“That’s part of my work… hmmph…” Taeyeon buried his face at a pillow

“Oh I think this is Fany… look at her comment” when he heard the name he rushed next to Sooyoung and looked at the tablet too.

This is great Taeyeon-oppa is back to work now. I’m so worry about that rumor by Tae-tae09. Is that Fany’s user name? Cute~” Taeyeon read the other comments especially from Tae-tae09.

Dude, you almost screwed kkkk from Kim Yuri… how come my brother can make accounts like this?”

“Yah! Yah! Stop now! You almost break my tablet” Sooyoung snatched the gadget form Taeyeon’s grip

“Yah! I’m still reading…” Taeyeon pouted at Sooyoung “Don’t go~ Don’t go~ Please don’t go!” Taeyeon acted like a kid whining for the tablet

“Yah! Stop it!”

They stopped at their bickering when the doorbell rang. They wonder who it was…

“Open it!” Taeyeon’s bossy side again and Sooyoung knows he can’t do anything because, Taeyeon is his boss.

The moment he opened the door…

“Miss me bro?” the figure hugged Sooyoung and still Sooyoung can’t process anything.

“Yuri? What are you doing here?”

“I’m with everyone~” then their friends showed

“What the---?”


Yow~

Here's an update... 

Sorry for errors, I'm still not used in English so I have many wrong grammar

Comments please...

But avoid wishing me to update very soon... 

'Cause... I will do the opposite...

Hehehe just kidding

Kamsa~