Chapter Three

Trust No one.

Seuk Hye’s P.O.V

“So we have to stay inside all day long. And we can’t leave?” I whine and Baekhyun nods and I sigh, again. “What about for ice-cream?” I ask and a small creak behind me makes me turn and jump.

“Oh, Sehun. You scared the fudge out of me.” I say and he just smiles nervously rubbing the back of his neck. “I got you some ice-cream last night. Baekhyun said you like it.” He said showing me the very large Ben and Jerry’s vanilla ice-cream tub.

“Ooh, Thank you so much.” I say running wrapping my arms around his neck in a tight hold. He seemed tense at first before he relaxed and wrapped his own around my waist.

I smiled at him with a giggle grabbing the ice-cream before running down stairs to find a spoon. “Sorry Sehun – ah. She was like that with me too.” He said and Sehun just nodded patting his head before adding.

“We picked a movie by the way, want to come watch it?” His small yet deep voice carried throughout the room making Baekhyun nod with a smile. Before batting the shoulder of his younger friend.

“Ya’ coming short ?” Baekhyun’s voice screamed and I scoffed. “Says you!” I say sarcastically making him mock me with a small smile before pulling me to sit on the lounge next to him.

“I wasn’t talking to you. I was talking to K—“ “You’re shorter than me you know.” Kai said as he jumped off the banister with a small smirk making Baekhyun sneer back.

“So what. You’re short compared to Sehun and Chanyeol.” He tried to fire back and I laughed at his pathetic attempt of a comeback making him look at my in disbelief.

“Don’t you dare leave Byun Baekhyun. I just got comfortable.” I say and he nods before huffing angrily. “Gosh your all so bossy.” He adds before he presses play on the small remote.

“What movie did you pick?” I ask quickly making Sehun smile deviously. “A special movie.” He said so I nod snuggling back into the arm of Baekhyun who smiles happily.

 

Baekhyun P.O.V

Heart racing, sweat dripping down my forehead, I run. Further into the forest.

“Hye?... Hye?” I call but no response. Nothing, it’s almost silence apart from the small echoes that run throughout the forest.

“Seuk Hye? You in here?” I ask and no response until. “Baekhyun! Please help me!” The small voice rings in my ears giving me a slight headache.

I run faster towards the black figure dragging her further and further away from me. Further into the pits of hell.

“Hye!” I scream once more.

“Baek! Baek! Wake up.” He small voice comes into my ears but it’s all a hallucination. I’m delusional now. “Baek. Are you okay?” She calls so I open my eyes.

There she sits her hear messed up in a giant shirt with a worried frown on her face.

“Yeah, Yeah I’m fine.” I say but she shakes her head taking a small spot next to me on the bed.

“Didn’t sound like you were fine. What were you dreaming about anyway?” she asks and I shrug. “Don’t remember.” I answer. Liar. My mind chants but I can’t tell her, she’ll be freaked out again.

“Oh ok then” She says dropping the matter. I place my head gently on my lap as she smiles slowly my hair making me smile in relief. Maybe I should tell her. You know about my cage.

Nah, she wouldn’t care that much. I mean she has bigger problems than my love life.