Chapter 16

So Many Guys, Who To Choose?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We reached Seoul station in about 30 minutes or so. The teachers bought us tickets for the KTX. Since we were all under 25 years of age, we qualified for the children's tickets. Yay. I'm a child. Yes, I know. I'm childish. But hey, what do you expect from a child? *smiles innocently* Anyways, we hung around in our small little groups as our teachers settled some admin stuff. They handed out the tickets and we waited for the next train to arrive. 

"Alright, guys! Listen up. You will have to sit with your partners when you board. There should be strictly no switching of seats. The ride will take about 3 hours or so, so feel free to take a nap if you want to." Everyone groaned. I did so too. I looked to my side and met eyes with Chanyeol. He gave his signature smile and said. "Hey partner!" Arghh. But I wanted to sit with Sehun. Then, I could feel a light bulb appearing above my head as an idea popped into my head. I suppose I can switch seats. I mean, no one has to know about it.

As soon as the train came, we entered and quickly picked our seats by going all the way to the back. Sehun sat on one of the two seater seats and I looked at him eagerly. I was about to sit beside him, when all of a sudden, Seohyun sat beside him. She looked up at me and gave me a smile. I swear I saw a hint of evilness, but I brushed it away as she said, "Mr Lee said to sit with your partners, right?" Right... I heard it, but couldn't she make an exception? Besides, it would be nice if the both of us switched seats. She gets to sit with that goofball and I get to sit with my boyfriend. Why does she have to be such a goody two-shoes? I looked over at Sehun, but he just gave a shrug and an indifferent look before waving his hand, saying bye. Clearly understanding that he probably didn't want to sit with me anyway, I returned her smile half-heartedly, and just nodded, before heading over to where Chanyeol was sitting. He was grinning like a fool, as usual, and beckoning for me to go over. I was already heading towards him, but he just had to pull me with his large hands, making me fall onto the seat. I gave him a glare.

"Did you really have to do that? I was already coming anyways." He gave a short laughter, "Yes." Then he continued laughing. I raised my eyebrows before asking him to let me have the window seat. Okay. Maybe I didn't ask. It was more of a command I guess. "Don't you have anything to say to me? I gave up the window seat you know." He whispered. "Uhh... No?" I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure? Maybe this will give you a clue. It's something that rhymes with 'banks'." He replied. I tapped on my chin, appearing as if I was in deep in thought. I deliberately did that to see his reaction. "Tanks? Pranks? I don't know." He facepalmed himself and I gave a little giggle. "You're doing it on purpose!" Chanyeol exclaimed, before attacking me by the sides, making me squeal. "Stop tickling me!" I managed to exclaim in between laughters. 

"Yah. Chanyeol, stop it." We both ceased what we were doing and looked over to the source of the voice. Everyone in the same cabin got silent too. Sehun had an annoyed look on his face. I honestly have no idea why. Was he jealous? But... He was the one who didn't want to sit with me in the first place. Arghh. Guys can be so confusing at times. Both Chanyeol and I looked at each other and gave a shrug in sync, as if we planned it. We then remained silent as more people began to board the train and fill up the empty seats.

Occasionally, I glanced over at Sehun and saw that his head was leaning against the glass window. He had his headphones on and his eyes were close. His arms casually folded across his chest. He was so handsome. If only I sat next to him... Then maybe I could lean on his shoulder... Arghh. Seohyun also had her eyes closed. I got jealous with each passing minute. Her head was probably at most 2 inches away from his shoulder. Arghh. I could feel my brows start to touch each other as I frowned harder. I looked over for probably the millionth time and I instantly felt regret strike me. I could almost hear the pieces of my heart falling to the floor as they shattered. Their heads are now leaning against each other. Great...just great... I looked away, unable to look any further.

I fiddled with my fingers as I thought of justifications to prove that I had no need to be jealous. I was brought back to earth when Chanyeol suddenly called my name. "Sunmi?" "N-neh?" I looked up at him with the same expression as earlier. He put his hands on my cheeks and I froze. Millions of thoughts ran through my head. What on earth is he going to do? Then, his thumbs moved towards my eyebrows and started to smooth my eyebrows out. "Why are you frowning? You'll get wrinkles you know. Come on. Smile." He showed me a toothy grin and I mirrored it. Well, sort of. "Like this?" "Uhh... Not quite? But better." He smiled and let go of my face. "You know, if you have any troubles, you can always tell me." He assured sincerely, patting my head like I was a dog. I nodded slowly. "So do you want to tell me why you were frowning?" I thought hard to look for a reply. "I'm just tired I guess. Is it..okay if I lean on your shoulder?" I changed the subject. I looked up into his eyes, giving him a pleading look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter