f o u r

Paper Boats

part one // l u h a n // four 


 
Sophomore year arrives, and Luhan is busy avoiding people and keeping his head down. It's good, it's all good, because they're targeting Mitsuki, only because she's Japanese and not Korean. 
 
However, unlike Luhan, Mitsuki's parents love her, and Mitsuki's proud. She ends up fighting with one of the boys, before screaming “” and causing them to disperse. 
 
Mitsuki sends them to jail with a vicious smirk, warning loathing glares from the other girls. (Of course, they're bailed out and are given community service, but it doesn't matter; Mitsuki has established her place)
 
Though Mitsuki is not queen—it's still Tiffany and will always be Tiffany—she's respected by her classmates and awes the outcasts. 
 
Like her name, she singles herself out and likes flirting with the boys, before pressing her buttons with the girls. 
 
So they revert their targets back on Luhan. 
 
“You know what I just realized?” Woosung, Tiffany's boyfriend, muses. 
 
“Yeah?” Sera answers sweetly, twirling her finger in her bubblegum-pink hair as she chews on a piece of hubba bubba. She's pretty—pretty ty. 
 
Woosung diverts his gaze to Luhan and smirks. “The piece of over there breathes the same air as us—ing disgusting.”
 
“Oh no!” Jihye gasps mockingly. “What can we do—I think—I think I'm gonna die!” She shrieks. Jihye aspires to be an actress. 
 
“Luckily, I can put a stop to that.” Joonmyun calls out with a wicked smile, pulling out a black gasmask. 
 
Luhan's palms sweat and he shakes his head, gripping the edge of his chair and shaking. 
 
“It's not like you could do anything, you little .” Woosung snickers, leaning back in his chair to wrap his arm around a giggling Sera. 
 
Luhan looks at his other classmates pleadingly, but they lower their gaze and don't say anything. They know better than to mess with any of the popular students, who have money and riches to support themselves if anything happens. 
 
Their eyes linger on him, and Luhan's eyes burns. The gasmask is ed his way, and they stare at him with a hungry look. 
 
Quietly, Luhan tugs away the paperbag on his head, fitting the gasmask on with a lump in his throat. Satisfied smirks are casted around the room, and Luhan feels sick. 
 
Grabbing the paper bag, he runs our of the classroom and to the restroom, throwing up in disgust at himself. 
 
{+}
 
“...Gege?” 
 
Luhan looks up, seeing Hyerin at the door. “Yeah?”
 
“Where's mom and dad? They're suppose to pick me up for Nari's.”
 
“Didn't they leave an hour ago?”
 
“Oh. Okay.” She says softly, wavering at the entrance as if wanting to say something, before turning and leaving. 
 
Luhan watches her leave, the smell of Chanel N°1 floating throughout his room, still faint despite the black gasmask and paper bag that sits on top of him. 
 
what did i just write-
part two will be up soon. yay!
double update js
glass is out! :c (click on it!!!!!!!)
i know they're cruel uwu
poor lu
i wanna squissh him