seven

What if....(restarting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“When are you guys planning to leave anyways?”  Jongin asked, annoyed.

They were supposed to be having their session already and Kai was looking forward to his rewards but apparently Xiumin didn't want to give it to him until Luhan and Sehun left.

“Well I was thinking of staying actually.” Sehun replied smirking.

“Me too! Baozi told me that I can stay and watch as he tutors you.” Luhan also chimed in.

“I  hope you don’t mind Kai-ahh.” Xiumin smiled, making it almost impossible for Kai to turn him down. “A- alright.” Kai muttered ‘Oh my God how can someone be so cute? I just want to place him in my bag and carry him around like a puppy.” He thought as he watched his hyung start with his lessons.

All the while Kai can’t help but shoot daggers at the way Luhan was clinging onto his Xiumin. Yes his Xiumin! ‘He’s mine! No one is allowed to touch him except for me. He belongs to me.’ He thought.  He was deeply reminded of how those lips tasted like when he kissed him. ‘Those lips are only mine to taste Xiumin-hyung.’ He barely even heard what Xiumin was saying and it wasn’t until Sehun hit him on the head a little too hard.

“Owww! What the was that for?” He scowled at the other while rubbing the sore spot at the back of his head.

“Pay attention will you? It doesn’t seem like you’re even listening to Minseok-hyung. It’s better if he was my tutor instead. I’ll pay very close attention to him.”

“You know, it’s better if Baozi doesn’t tutor any of you at all. That way he’ll spend more time with me. You love that don’t you Baozi?” Luhan said hugging the older boy, oblivious to the stares of the younger two.

“Now, now, we can’t let Kai fail now do we? So Kai, I want you to answer these questions and if you get them all correct, you’ll get your reward.” Xiumin said handing a bunch of papers to Kai as he smiled at him.

“Perfect! You got it all right! Way to go Kai!” Xiumin exclaimed as he checked Kai’s anwers. It was only the two of them left in the room. Sehun had left in the middle of their session claiming that his mother is already expecting him since they were going out somewhere and Luhan said that he still needs to fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter