five

What if....(restarting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*no ones POV*

-At Xiumin's dorm- (his a uni student)

 

     The sound of crumpled bed sheets aswell as birds chirping was heard as Xiumin woke up. A little line of light hit Xiumin's drowsy face as he started scrubbing his eye. He felt like someone was looking at him, turning to his right. "Good morning Baozi. Had a nice sleep?" Xiumin imidately tackled the person, Luhan. 

    Luhan is Xiumin's best friend for as long as they both can remember. Then after their second year of highschool, Luhan's parents had to move to China. Luhan said to them that he could take care of himself but they both said they needed him. After much persuation, Luhan gave up and followed his parents, but going and tell Xiumin first. 

     Luhan thought that Xiumin was going to get angry at him cause they both had agree to go to the same University, Korea's professional Art University. But instead, Xiumin gave him a tight hug and congratulate him cause Xiumin had always wanted to go to China. Luhan teared up alot cause Xiumin remebered finishing 3 boxes of tissue in an hour.

     Xiumin started to tear up, of course who wouldn't miss their best friend that has been with your entire life. "Lu-ge~ i missed you soooo much!! Speaking of which, why are you here? Unless! *gasp* You're my new roommate that the landlady told me yesterday!" Luhan nodded at Xiumin's childishs act. " Umm~ Baozi~ can i get started with unpacking my stuff? *chuckle*" 

   Xiumin nodded. Letting Luhan go and help him unpack. Luhan started taking the bed parts like his favorite blanket, favorite pillow, favorite bolster. Xiumin on the other hand took the innerwear, laughing when he saw a spongebob boxer and a pink inner. Luhan heard laughing and turn and blushed, snatching it away. "Wa-wa~~ don't laugh!" But xiumin laughed even more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    After an hour and a half of unpacking, Xiumin and Luhan finally finished. They both lay down on Luhan's new bed and Luhan started caress Xiumin's soft hair, making the smaller guy look to Luhan. "What is it?" Xiumin asked and Luhan shook his head. "Just...i missed you alot. Has anything happen while my absence?" Luhan said making xiumin remember about kai. And Sehun.

   "Well~ i became a tutor. To Jongdae and now to Jongin or Kai. And....Kai likes to kiss me..." the word kiss kind of shocked Luhan. " REALLY!?" Xiumin got starteld and nodded. "It's ok baozi. Everytime you need to go tutor this Kai kid, i'll follow." And Luhan started rubbing circles at Xiumin's back making Xium

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter