BONES (Zichan)

Let's Build Our Own Lego House [Drabble Collection]

 

As his best friend I should not even pay attention about this kind of behaviour, but I did anyway. We were watching our weekly dose of Bones, and despite it being a 'police/detective/FBI' show, here he was... Crying his heart out. "Is Arastoo really going to die, Ji?" he asked. His eyes still glued to the screen as big fat tears rolled down his cheeks.

No matter how much I wanted to for being a cry baby I couldn't, not when I found it so endearing. "Of course not Channie, Booth and Brennan will find the killer and save Cam's boyfriend" I heard myself telling him. And just like that, he got closer to cuddle on my side. I hugged him tight,my heart was not going wild in my chest but I willed it to stay calm. He was my best friend; he didn’t need to know what his proximity did to me.  

 

 

A/N : A short one!! I wrote this a long time ago, and honestly it would have felt wrong to add more so I just left it like this. I Hope that all of you who had read my previous story and liked the interactions between the cool and handsome Zico and Himchan will also like this one ( and the others that I have been working on *winks*)